• Published 6th Mar 2012
  • 5,617 Views, 236 Comments

Applejack's Diary - Techogre



Applejack's diary entries during the events of Memoirs Of A Reality Jumper.

  • ...
18
 236
 5,617

Chap 27

Dear Diary,

Alex and Twilight have gone to Canterlot. Rainbow Dash is with them. I was busy, so I didn’t have the time to see them all off. Why do I do that to myself? I made up with RD, Alex doesn’t hold a grudge, and me? I hold on. I know. Maybe I need a distraction.

I made a date with Alex’s friend, Elusive, this afternoon. When I walked into his store he was talking all queer, but as soon as he realized who I was, he started talking normally. He said Alex told him all about me. Knowing Alex, he skipped over the part where I was a crazy nag that tried to steal him away from Rainbow Dash.

That Elusive wasn’t anything like I expected. First off, I was expecting Rarity turned into a colt. He may be a tailor, and he may have what Rarity says is taste, but he’s a regular stallion. He was awfully nice, and I don’t think I intimidated him one bit. It’s like he knew exactly what to say. I’m guessing Alex had a little something to do with that, but I’m willing to give him a fair shake.

Signed,
Moving Forward