• Published 6th Mar 2012
  • 5,615 Views, 236 Comments

Applejack's Diary - Techogre



Applejack's diary entries during the events of Memoirs Of A Reality Jumper.

  • ...
18
 236
 5,615

Chap 41

Dear Diary,

I could just stomp, I was so mad. Alex came by the stand, bold as brass with his foreleg out of a sling. Doc Pulse told him he needed to keep it up. I know he’s not a pony and knows himself best, but gosh darn it he should still listen to the healer.

Not that I had any doubts about him being a pa, but when he was worried about Scootaloo getting to school on time, well that just warmed my heart. I have to admit, a tiny part of me wondered what it would have been like.

Well, he did put in a solid half-day of work, so I can’t be too upset. He even helped out one of my best customers when she dropped her bag of apples. That Bonbon sure can be a shy one.

Well, he went off to visit Bea, just to make sure she was settling in just fine in her place. I thought that was mighty neighbourly. That Bea, once I got to know the real her, is almost like family. Big Macintosh sure thinks so.

Speakin’ of which, when Dash came looking for Alex, she looked as happy as any mare could be. Stated telling me how Derpy was with foal, and how she felt a little jealous. She made me promise not to tell Alex, cause she didn’t want to make him feel bad. “Besides,” she said, “I’ve got Scootaloo. I skipped right over the diapers and went straight to cool filly. I should be satisfied, right?” Well, I’m not sure how much she was fooling herself, but I do know there was more to it than that.

After our little heart-to-heart, she went off to find Alex at Bea’s. The rest of the afternoon went quietly, except for the big event.

Anywho, I’m tired for now. I’ll tell you all about the big fracas next time.

Signed,

Happy, a little unsure, and worried about her friend.