• Published 6th Mar 2012
  • 5,615 Views, 236 Comments

Applejack's Diary - Techogre



Applejack's diary entries during the events of Memoirs Of A Reality Jumper.

  • ...
18
 236
 5,615

Chap 38

Dear Diary,

I know it wasn’t fair, all three of us ganging up on him, but that stubborn fool needs all three of us to set him straight. Anyway, he’ll be busy with the adoption proceedings this afternoon. we’ll have to have a party for the new Apples as soon as we can.

Elusive walked me to the apple stand again. I swear, if he heaps any more attention on me, I’ll burst. Still, it absolutely makes a girl feel special. Rarity said she was jealous of me, the other day. How I could snag an honest-to-goodness gentlecolt, while she seems to attract only children and brutes.

Now I usually don’t put any kin into any gossip I hear, but I couldn’t help it this time. There was the usual gossip around him of course, like that he hunts ponies at night, and he acts as Luna’s iron hoof of justice. I suppose if a pony was a threat to themselves or others he would do it in a heartbeat, but since that wasn’t the case, right now, I made sure to correct them. They always ask why I stand up for him like I do. The looks I get when I tell them he’s my adopted brother. I think they see him in a different light.

While I‘ve never bothered to record any of that gossip here, this one is kind of funny. This time, there were some crazy rumours that he got Rainbow in the family way, but had to cover it up with a fake adoption. I made sure Carrot Top got a basic education in biology and repeatin’ nasty things about an Apple, my best friend, and a soon-to-be Apple filly.

Now, the last rumour I heard really made me surprised, and if I can talk to Alex or Rainbow, I sure would like to know if it was true. There was some excitement at the Coins place, apparently, Alex scared the dickens out of Silver Spoon. I doubt he was trying to eat her, and I told them so. I know Butterscotch wouldn’t say a nice thing to save her life, so I don’t trust her. But, what in the hay would Alex be doing there anyway. He’s not due to see him until later this week.

Signed,
Amused and Confused