• Published 6th Mar 2012
  • 5,616 Views, 236 Comments

Applejack's Diary - Techogre



Applejack's diary entries during the events of Memoirs Of A Reality Jumper.

  • ...
18
 236
 5,616

Chap 36

Dear Diary,

When I found Rainbow and Alex together in bed this morning, I just about bucked her out of the balcony door. What stopped me was Alex. He explained what was going on. I knew it was the truth. The real truth. That Rainbow is good enough for him. Well, I left them two lovebirds alone, just in case Alex was feeling like a lovebird. He was banged up pretty bad, but a good night's sleep with someone you love, I can’t see that stopping a frisky stallion man.

I’ve got to say, it made me think of Elusive when I was going back down. Truth be known, I walked a little slower than I could have, just so I could have a little more time with my thoughts of him. I even stopped at the base of the stairs, lost in thought for a moment. I can’t wait to see him later today.

When I got back to the kitchen Mac was still outside. Bea looked at me and asked me point-blank who I was pining for. “I’ve seen that look, Applejack.” Then she got kind of sad and said, “Sweetie, I’ve had that look. Just, be careful. Don’t forget that a stallion always has his pick.”

I was a little sore at what she said, but with that look on her face, I knows she must have been powerfully hurt by some stallion. And my Elusive is as loyal as Rainbow. But she’s been unloyal too. And the truth is, she’s right, the stallion has all the choices. But, why am I thinking this? Elusive is different, isn’t he?

Signed,
Still happy but with some doubts