• Published 23rd Nov 2013
  • 2,820 Views, 65 Comments

Voices in My Head Resurrection - firebirdabirdoffire



Pinkie Pie has always been the most social pony, but a it's a little known fact that she has issues. Never mind, everyone knows that. But its more severe then everyone thinks.

  • ...
2
 65
 2,820

Visiting Hours

Voices in My Head

Original 4 chapters by ponyofawesome92

Chapter 7 - Visiting Hours

At Golden Oak Library, The remane-ing 4 (And Spike, Gummy and Mrs. Cake) were discussing was up with Pinkie yesterday. Mrs. Cake began with saying that Pinkie has split personality and how's she's now in the mental institution.

"Aw... Split personality, that makes perfect sense. She played us for fools." Rarity commented. "Why didn't she tell us before?"

"She doesn't like her other side, she's dangerous." Mrs. Cake said.

"NO FREAKING DUH!!" Rainbow bursted out in anger. "Sorry... She threw a dart in Fluttershy's eye."

The rest gasped. "Why didn'tcha tells us sooner, Sugahcube?"

"My brain lost a gear at the sight of that 'Pinkie' had hurt Fluttershy! The Hospital did sent me a letter this morning that she'll be okay, just half blind."

"That's a relief." Spike said.

"Only because she still lives. I wouldn't be surprised if Fluttershy's now scared to death of Pinkie. I don't know who to blame if Fluttershy shuts herself off from society again. Since she was shot in the eye, so her hoof/eye coordination will be trash, so she'll fly like. like... like......" Rainbow would start to tear up if she had any tears left. "I can't think of an... an..."

"An analogy?" Twilight finished.

"Something like that. What did she do to the rest of you?" Rainbow asked. "Besides defriending you?"

"Nothing." Spike said.

"Kicked me into wall." Twilight nonchalantly said.

Gummy looked in two different directions.

"Accused me of having drinking problems, because of Pinkie Pie. Which DO NOT!" Rarity emphasized.

"Nothing." Applejack said.

"Nothing, I just had to cancel her parties." Mrs. Cake said.

"Of course... Why Fluttershy?" Rainbow asked. "I wish I could hit that other Pinkie without hurting Pinkie."

"Anger won't help, darlin'" Applejack said.

"I know, I know. Imma broken record."

"Not really." Twilight retorted.

"What are we going to do?" Rarity asked.

"I think we should visit her while the visiting hours are still open. We might get an idea what to do." Twilight said. She looks at Rainbow, who is not really paying attention. "We can visit Fluttershy too, Rainbow."

"Huh, wha?" Rainbow stopped staring at nothing.

"We're going to visit Pinkie and Fluttershy."

"What are we waiting for?"


In the hospital, Pinkie was sobbing in her straight jacket in her hospital room. Pinkamena was enjoying it.

At the reception, the remane-ing 4, Mrs. Cake and Spike were asking to visit their friends, they decided to visit Pinkie first. "Please follow Doctor Anton Virus, he's the one treating your friend Pinkie Pie." The receptionist said.

"As he said, follow me." Doctor Virus said. They followed him. "I'm sure you want to know her condition, correct?"

"Yes." Twilight said.

"Are you aware of her multiple personality disorder?"

"Yes." The group said in some form or another.

"Both personalities are stable by themselves."

"Her evil split personality being stable? Even the normal Pinkie Pie is debatable!" Rainbow yelled.

"Shh!" Everypony said.

"Dashie?" Said a familiar voice in a room they passed by.

"Fluttershy!" She had a bandage over her eye.

"Shh!" Everypony repeated.

"I'm so glad you're okay. Um... We'll visit you later... Pinkie Pie needs us more at the moment."

"Eep! Pinkie's here?" Fluttershy hid under the covers.

"Yes," Doctor Virus said. "we have time to explain everything to you later. Try to calm yourself in the mean time."

"O-Okay." The group with Dr. Virus walked past the room Fluttershy is in. Her friends waved as they moved on.

"As I was saying, both personalities are stable by themselves. But both personalities contrast each other really bad. What one wants the other doesn't want at at all. Imagine you had to share your body with your evil twin, except not as bad."

"But still pretty bad?" Mrs. Cake asked.

"Yes."

"But Pinkie Pie never showed any sign of her alter-ego until now. How did she hide it this well?" Twilight asked.

"I just realized her birthday showed it, Darlings." Rarity's light bulb glowed.

Rainbow facehooved hard. "Why didn't I see that?"

"...That was kind obvious ain't?" Applejack felt kinda sheepish, the others agreed

"Am I missing something?" Mrs. Cake asked.

"I'm wondering that too." Spike said.

"We'll tell you later." Twilight said. "How did she hide it so well?"

"The meaner personality admitted that the nice one repressed the mean one really far back in her mind. The nice one kinda forgot about her about her for while. The nice one's insecurity helped the mean one resurface."

"Does that work?" A handful asked.

"How should I know? I cure regular illnesses. Not mental illnesses."

"Why are you treating her then?" Rainbow asked with anger.

"Ponyville has an astounding record of having trouble with hiring psychiatrists. It extents to 32 years, we haven't had much luck." Dr. Virus said.

"As Princess, I will make sure you'll get one." Twilight said.

"Thank you, Princess." They finally stopped in front of a door. "We're here." They stood before a door with bars for a window.

"Finally, that took forever." Rainbow said.

"She's behind the door. I suggest comforting the nice one, and keep a slightly open mind with the meaner one, I know that will be difficult."

Some swore that they heard Pinkie holding back her laughter from the latter statement.

"Good luck, ladies." Doctor Virus opened the door. "I'll wait outside if you need me."

Inside they saw Pinkie straight maned, straight jacketed lying on her belly, looking lifelessly against the the wall on the right.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

I'm taking a break from this story. Sorry.