• Published 23rd Nov 2013
  • 2,820 Views, 65 Comments

Voices in My Head Resurrection - firebirdabirdoffire



Pinkie Pie has always been the most social pony, but a it's a little known fact that she has issues. Never mind, everyone knows that. But its more severe then everyone thinks.

  • ...
2
 65
 2,820

Epilogue

While indirectly getting rid of both Pinkies, they had to put Surprise at the wheel. She did also have slight amnesia, personality wise she's the same, but her memories are kinda jumbled, that includes Pinkie's and Pinkamena's. She was decent replacement, she was just as fun loving but also more mature. Despite that she did her best to be Pinkie. She somehow got her white and yellow colours back, she still eagerly awaiting her wings that might never grow. The chemistry between Pinkie and the rest of the world were lost however, they had to rebuilt that too.

Comments ( 12 )

i am sad that pinkie pie died at the end of this story

4473479 Depends which epilogue you read.

4473484 huh what do you mean

4473492 At the and of the twelfth chapter I gave three links, the one that mentions Pinkie let's her live.

4473501 and is this story complete now or not

4473528 I fixed that before I read your comment. I'm tired and psychic.

is it over?...if so...:fluttercry::raritydespair::fluttershbad::flutterrage::fluttershyouch:

4548512 Anyone is free to make a sequel.

4548621 I'd like to try... But I'm not so sure... I'd change some things. What do you think? Can I make the sequel?

5931750 Sure, you have my permission. Give it your best. If you have a premise PM it to me.

Login or register to comment