• Published 30th Oct 2013
  • 1,883 Views, 40 Comments

Finding Malcador - ThatRarityIsaSpy



Celestia, Luna and a few other companions go off to discover the true origins of Equestria, and themselves.

  • ...
4
 40
 1,883

In to the woods

"Luna? Are you okay?" Celestia asked the next morning.
"Fine. Fine." Luna said doing the worst job in the galaxy at covering up her obvious distress. "I am fine, I am fine."
"Okay.... you seem awfully pale....."
"Nothing. Just tired. That's all." Luna said.
Celestia still shuddered from her nightmare. Luna must have slept badly that night. Despite her nightmare, the princess of the sun still managed to get a good night's sleep and felt pretty refreshed the next morning.
"I think we should go back to work after breakfast."
"We should...." Celestia said preparing herself for the awkward staring that will ensure.



"What a night....." Thule said watching the night sky.... "Twilight, I think that we....."
"Oh yes......." Twilight said. She roused her entourage who were kept in charge of helping her raise the sun. A task that required dozens of the most gifted unicorns and of course, a paranoid and/or curious librarian.
"And then..... I said to them that I'd out race BOTH of them and........ whew..... and... hey Pinkies...." hic* hic*
And Dashie fell over Russ, just as drunk as him.
"Morning. I hope I am not late for anything....." Jonson said looking at Russ. "Was he there for the entire night?"
"Yeah..... it would take a crane to move him...... and even then.... I am afraid if he wakes up......" Twilight said.
"Hup, hup up we go...." Jonson said trying to pick Russ up. He slapped him on the cheek in a vain attempt to rouse his drunkard brother. Giving up, Jonson instead decided to move him into the courtyard where he would be in no one's way..... save for the animals who all crawled into their holes at the sight of him.

"Well I have to say, it was a success!" Twilight said as she helped scrub some tables.
"Do the tables normally clean them..... nevermind." Dorn said watching as Discord lounged on a pink cloud.
To think he used to be one of us. Dorn thought.
"Just helping!" Discord said snapping his fingers. Next thing Dorn knew, he found himself holding a glass of chocolate milk. He placed it down calmly despite the fact.... that it well, just appeared out of thin air.
"Humans are no fun...." Discord said. "Take it easy.... ma....."
"Fun? How can I enjoy myself when for almost 9,000 years, I have been away waiting for..... well.... this when the rest of my kind are fighting for their very lives? The only solace I gain is that the final battle draws near. Either I will die with my brethren or we win and never have to put up our arms again until something else rears it's head. That is my life." His voice gave a clear indication of it. He was verging despair. "I could of put an end to Abaddon and all his damned schemes...... but... I was whisked away for who the hell knows what?"
"To find the elements of harmony of course!" Guilliman said. "What if even YOU couldn't kill Abaddon? Or Jonson? Or Corax? And what if WE can't defeat our treacherous brethren? Our father is as clever as he is wise, we need to be ahead of the traitors if we are to win. We're not going to this by simply rushing at them with bolters and chainswords. With the elements of harmony, we got an advantage. You of all people should of realized this first out of all of us."
"On second thought.... maybe you're right....."
"I hope he is." Vulkan said. "I was recently contacted. We are going back to Terra. The Imperium is in shambles and it will need proper leaders to rebuild."
"Then that will be our first priority once we return." Dorn said. "Get everyone else. We'll be leaving soon. Oh, and Twilight, when the time comes, will you be ready? Everyone is counting on you and your friends."
Dorn hardly knew Twilight on a personal level, but the way he spoke, he acted as if they had been lifelong friends. He was obviously asking for a large favor. Could Twilight refuse him in anyway?
Of course not. Everything will count on everyone when this moment arrived. Equestria would be involved, whether they wanted to or not. So would everyone else.
But for now, the primarchs had to return to Imperium. It was riddled with hate, corruption and verging on collapse. Only the actions of a god could truly reform such a grim and dark place.
And the primarchs were the best anyone could get as of now.


Two days later.
"Aramus?"
"Yeah what is it?"
"Um.... well.... you... see.... I think there's a monster in the Everfree forest."
"A monster?"
"Yes..... you see, it's very dangerous..... and fast too! Angel got scared by it and told me that it also was....."
"Can I have a better description than "it's dangerous?"
"It's very thin..... and looked kinda like your people...."
"Well, I'll tell Gabriel about this." Aramus said.
Very fast, dangerous, looks like a thin human......
There goes his good mood.

"Gabriel?" Aramus asked finding the chapter master sketching on a calendar. "We got a slight problem....."
"What is it?"
"Eldar......"
"Here? What do they want?" Thule asked.
"Who knows? Perhaps Equestria is important to them too. My two cents? Their after the elements..."
"Then we'll make sure they don't ask much as get their hands anywhere near those. We lose the elements and we're going to be in trouble. Big trouble."
"Should I clear them out? Or at least find out what they are here for? Perhaps we may have a misunderstanding....."
"He's right. Last thing we need is another Typhon." Diomedes said.
"I guess we shouldn't be too hasty in that case. What craftworld?"
"I don't know....."
"Alright, I guess I will go personally then." Angelos said grabbing godsplitter. "Get Davian and Cyrus. You too Aramus."

"What do you think they're doing?" Scootaloo asked watching the ten or so space marines walk through town armed to the teeth.
"Ah dunno... not like they'd tell us." Applebloom said.
"Wanna follow them? I bet they found something nice they wanted to check out. Maybe we can even help them and become.... CUTIE MARK CRUSADER..... helping-humans-find-something....... I dunno......"
Oh they're looking for something alright. But something obviously not very pleasant if they were armed to this extent.
Not that the CMC realized this.....