• Published 15th Jan 2014
  • 472 Views, 0 Comments

What happened at the throne room that night? - Misty Skyshadow



Story about what happened at the throne room after dark...

  • ...
 0
 472

The Sun

When Celestia was on the sun she felt something she had never felt before. Lots of heat and sorrow. The heat was well you know she was ON the sun! And the sorrow was for her beloved sister Luna who had turned into a monster or as she called it Nightmare Moon. "What am I going to do?" Celestia said bursting into tears that melted away right after.
"I have no magic strong enough to get away from being litterly inside the sun. Or even if I could do that how would I fight her off?"
Then she realized she was talking out loud to no one at all. Then she thought in her head now. I mean I could do that but I already lost what about the power she still has, and the strentgh she has? I couldn't even fight her off even if I tried I would just lose or fail yet once again. "What should I do?" Celestia said again starting to cry again but they melted away soon enoguh.
"Don't worry," a little voice said.
"Huh, who's there?" Celestia said opening her eyes and looked around.
"It's me your mom." The voice said.
"Mom?" Celestia said bursting into tears of joy now but as always they melted away soon enough.
"I thought you had, you know. Died." Celestia said shivering even though it was over eight million degrees on where she was standing.
"Yeah so did I and your father. But I hadn't. But, the past is the past." Her mother said.
"How can you be here?" Celestia said wondering if her mother had tried to come back when she wasn't looking and Nightmare Moon had sent her here.
"We're in outer space remember? I have the flame of the sun cutie mark so I live here." Her mother said.
"And Nightmare Moon sent me a letter and told me what she was going to do."
"She did, did she?" Celestia said grunting.
"Yes she did." Her mother said.
"How?" Celestia said.
"Well I was walking around in Canterlot when Luna saw me, I waved to her, and then she walked off. So actully she made a mistake I live here so I can go anywhere I want freely without anyone or anything telling me what to do well probably except you, your father, or Luna, or Nightmare Moon, actully." She said weirdly.
"Good point." Celestia said laughing a little under her breathe.
"I just glad I have someone to talk to up here so that I am not alone." Celestia said.
"Me too!" Her mother said.
Soon, a light was glowing up to the sun, and with out getting a chance to say goodbye, she was down in the old castle where her little sister Luna sat on her knees. And in a almost long time, Celestia cried and smiled at her sister.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment