• Published 8th Nov 2013
  • 529 Views, 3 Comments

Harmony In One Pony - Gabrielangel13



The Elements of Harmony never became friends and have slightly different personalities. Harmony is left in the hooves of a homeless filly that just wants to be loved.

  • ...
4
 3
 529

Chapter 6

"Celestia, please, I know that it's asking a lot. She told me that it had to be done! We need Discord!" Jewel Wing begged the large Alicorn.

"that'r ridiculous! Discord is one of the biggest threats that Equestria ever faced!" Twilight said smugly. "If you want to free one of the biggest threats to Equestria, than maybe you aren't worthy of the Elements!"

"Quiet, Twilight." Ceslestia scolded. "though I don't approve with Twilight's last sentence, or her attitude, she has a valid point. I cannot allow Discord to be unleashed on Equestria again."

"Celestia, I'm not asking permission. I will free him." Jewel said with defiance.

"I will not let you." Celestia said with a dangerous edge in her voice.

"I must save the Tree! You can help me, or get out of the way." Jewel had no clue why she was acting this way.

"Because I need you." a voice echoed in Jewel Wing's head. "It is expected for anypony who wields my Elements alone to feel their protectiveness of me."

"I will stop you." Celestia warned.

"How? I wield the Elements!" Jewel Wing said rebelliously.

"I'll take them from you!" Twilight declared and dived for where Celestia had placed them.

What happened next couldn't be expcted by even the wisest of ponies. The Elements of Harmony seemed to sense that somepony else was trying to take them. a bright flash of light blinded the ponies temporarily, and several guards burst in. lightning from the Elements shot everywhere, shocking those that were unfortunate enough to get hit.

"what's happening?" Jewel cried out mentally.

"The Elements sensed something trying to stop me from being saved. They struck the guards, but they are about to attack Celestia. This is why it is dangerous for only one pony to wield the Elements, it makes them hard to control. Now is the time for you to test your ownership over them. Hurry!' Jewel recognized the Tree in her head.

The filly rushed to where the Elements of Harmony lay shouting out electricity. The bolts didn't seem to even touch her. she quickly put them on.

'DESTROY THEM! SAVE THE TREE!' Jewel felt the Elements shout at her.

"No! I won't let you! STOP!" Jewel pleaded. she felt as if something was pushing against her resistance, and she poured all she had into stopping them. slowly, they quit glowing, and the angry feeling left Jewel Wing's mind.

Jewel felt her legs go limp and she hit the ground with a thud. The irrational need to save the tree had left her, and she could not feel its presence in her mind.

"Celestia, I'm sorry. The Elements of Harmony were changing my emotions in their need to save the Tree. I don't know why they stopped. I'm so sorry." Tears had begun to flow down the filly's cheeks.

"It's alright, filly. I had forgotten what happened when one wielded the Element's alone. I did it once myself, and I am glad that they were never necessary during Luna's absence. You have shown that you truly are a master of Harmony, if you were able to stop them from destroying somepony they thought threatened the Tree of Harmony." the great alicorn said after a moment. She leaned down to examine the guards that were hurt while she continued. "I will have to consult with my sister before I can allow you to free one of our greatest foes. I can see that you would be able to handle yourself, though."

"Are they alright?" Jewel asked.

"The guards will be fine. Rarity will be wondering where you are." The princess said, indicating the filly's dismissal.

"WHAT? Princess Celestia, this filly tried to kill you!" Twilight said wit shock. "you can't just let her go!"

Jewel hung her head shamefully. Celestia spoke with a slight hint of disappointment in her voice. "Twilight Sparkle, Jewel Wing saved my life. And even she had tried to kill me, I could let her go if I wanted to. You have no say in whom I do or do not pardon."

"Yes, Princess." it was Twilight's turn to hang her head.

"Jewel Wing, run along. I need to have a conversation with my pupil." Celestia said.

"Y-Yes ma'am." Jewel Wing stuttered and nearly galloped out the door. she stopped and placed the Element's by the door.

"Jewel, take them with you." Celestia ordered without turning.

The pegusus grabbed them and ran. She did not want to hear what the alicorn said to the unicorn.

Author's Note:

YAY!

here's the next chapter. happy 2014

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment