• Published 8th Nov 2013
  • 529 Views, 3 Comments

Harmony In One Pony - Gabrielangel13



The Elements of Harmony never became friends and have slightly different personalities. Harmony is left in the hooves of a homeless filly that just wants to be loved.

  • ...
4
 3
 529

You're special

"Oh Jewel Wing, you're not a freak." Celestia said after recovering from the shock. "If it wasn't for your abilities, you wouldn't have been able to save me and my sister. Your magic is what let you use the Element of Magic. No other pegusus can use that Element."

"Princess Celestia, my name is Ms. Stone Heart." The mare said with a bow. "I am this filly's caseworker. I was hoping that you would be interested in adopting her."

Celestia shook her head. "I may be a princess, but I am no mother. The castle is no place for a filly, believe me: I know. Perhaps somepony here would like to adopt."

"I will!" A cheery voice called. A white unicorn with a purple mane trotted over. "My name is Rarity. My sister, Sweetie Belle, and I would love to take in Jewel Wing."

"Thank you, Rarity." Celestia said.

"Come along, dear! We need to get you settled." Rarity called.

"Wait! Princess, what about the Elements of Harmony?" Jewel Wig asked.

Celestia stared at the six stones for a moment. "That's odd, I thought for sure that they would…" whatever the princess was going to say was cut off by a bright flash from the Elements. A streak of light hit Jewel Wing, and she passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A large tree stood in an underground location. Jewel Wing looked around fearfully.

"Hello? Is anypony there? Where am I?" She called out.

"Do not be afraid, Jewel Wing." The filly looked back to the tree and saw a silver pony apear from behind it.

"What is that tree?" Jewel asked.

"This is the Tree of Harmony. You're dreaming right now, Jewel Wing. I don't really exist, but the Tree does. Something has been attacking the Tree for years. Discord can stop it, or you will have to sacrifice the Elements of Harmony. The Tree chose you, Jewel Wing, and it doesn't want the Elements back. You must convince Celestia to free Discord."

"Why me?" Jewel Wing asked.

"Because of your heart, filly. Remember, if the regalia fits, wear it." The pony responded with a laugh that wonder like bells.

"What?" Jewel Wing asked, but it was too late, and she woke up.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jewel Wing tried to shove herself back into the dream, but failed. She felt a hoof caressing her mane. Jewel opened her eyes to find the princess's hoof running through her mane. "Those things hate me." Jewel Wing joked.

"Glad to see you woke up." Celestia replied.

Jewel Wing looked to the six stones laying on the ground. They began to glow again. Jewel Wing shrieked and hid behind Celestia, bringing giggles from everypony. Jewel peeked from behind the Princess. Instead of six stones, a necklace resembling Celestia's, and a tiara lay on the ground. The necklace was smaller than Celestia's, and it had five gems in it. The tiara had one gem in it. The gem was shaped like pegusi wings with the magic star where they touched.

"If the regalia fits, wear it." Jewel muttered under her breath.

"Did you say something, Jewel Wing?" Celestia asked

Jewel shook her head. "Princess, if it's alright with Rarity, can we talk privately?"

Celestia looked to Rarity. The unicorn hesitated, then nodded.

"Sister, if tis alright, we would appreciate rest. Could some guards take us to our new castle?" Luna asked.

"Of course, sister. I'll come join you soon." Celestia replied.

Twilight Sparkle stepped forward. "We can go to my library, Celestia."

"Thank you, Twilight." Celestia said, and the trio walked off, Celestia levitating the tiara and necklace behind them.

Approximately 1.5 minutes later they reached the library.

"See Celestia! I told you: this place isn't fitting!" Twilight complained.

"Twilight Sparkle, we have more important things to discuss than your housing conditions." Celestia chided gently. "What is it, Jewel Wing?"

"Princess, I need you to promise me something." Jewel began.

"What is it?" The princess responded.

"I need you to promise not to think I'm crazy." The filly said. The Alicorn chuckled and nodded. "Princess, when the Elements hit me, I ha a dream. I saw the Tree of Harmony." Celestia paled, but did not interrupt. "A silver mare talked with me, and told me that the Tree is being attacked. We have one year to stop it, but only one pony can."

"Who?" Celestia asked hastily.

"Discord. He must be freed from his prison." Jewel Wing quickly covered her ears. The temperature in the room increased by about twelve degrees.

"WHAT?!"

Author's Note:

Sorry about the short chapter, and how long it took me. I'm sorry ;(

Hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! If you have any ideas for this story, please post them in the comments! I'm having a hard time finding ideas for this story!