• Published 9th Nov 2013
  • 13,053 Views, 1,300 Comments

The Epic Quest of Ford Mustang - RoyalRainbow



Over a year has passed since his arrival, and Ford Mustang is prepared to ask Rainbow Dash for her hoof in marriage. But when an unknown force of darkness emerges, it's up to Ford to save not only his loved ones, but the world as well.

  • ...
92
 1,300
 13,053

PreviousChapters
Sequel – The Wonderful Life of Ford Mustang

Shortly after their wedding, Ford Mustang and his wife, Rainbow Dash, have already made plans to have their first foal together. With each passing month, they go through the usual joys and struggles from starting their own family as they cherish what they have from their friends and family. But as his beautiful, blue angel goes through her pregnancy, Ford starts to receive terrible visions that may determine the ultimate outcome of Rainbow Dash's fate. Mustang has gone through many challenges in his previous adventure, but can he find a way to change her fate in time or will he have to accept the inevitable in the end? Don't miss out on the final chapters that will ultimately conclude the Trilogy of Ford Mustang!

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 29 )

5602443 Calm down, and take short, paced breaths

5605864 Well, there are other creatures that have fingers/digits, such as dragons, griffons (talons), diamond dogs, etc. Plus, it's likely that Changelings can take the form of other creatures besides ponies.

5607181 :rainbowderp: Wow... I didn't even realize that. Of course, the first two stories are written before the premiere of Season 4 so I didn't bother to make any reference to that S4 episode, "Pinkie Apple Pie." But still... wow. Poor Twilight. :twilightblush: Well, she's still an honorary member of the Apple Family at least. So that's got to count for something.

5609552 problem is, the author is mixing past and present tense in the same paragraph.

5610259 Well... you lose. IF you had bet^^

5605098 I am no power ranger... I am a Space Marine of the Legion of the Damned! AND ALL SHALL FALL BEFORE THE EMPEROR!

That like count though.

5644208 WHY CAN I ONLY LIKE ONE TIME!?????

5784531 Well the name is comes from a video game I enjoyed, and despite how it's spelled, I have heard "Wagner" being pronounced like "Vagner", with a "V" at the beginning. But in my mind, I considered it pronounced just like how it's spelled.

5784681 Different generations, different points of view. Then again, I turned 20 a few weeks ago and I think the likes of AC/DC and Def Leppard are miles better than the stuff you hear on the radio.

Comment posted by dj-pone3fan deleted Apr 21st, 2015

5887396 lol I looked at your name and had to do a double take until I saw the difference :facehoof:

6022196 Posting my comment. Open mind, can ay what you want.

Not rtrying to be a dick.

It's called being brutally honest -_-

6052128 Ooo! :pinkiehappy: That's a pretty clever ploy when you think about it.

6097992 Um... duh. Of course. I'm always up for inflicting pain for the sake of inflicting pain.

6120941 Wait, I thought his official name is Rainbow Blaze. :rainbowhuh: I recently found this out from mlp.wikia.com. They even have a collectible card with an image of him as well as the name I'm referring to.

Plus, "Rainbow Blitz" is usually the name of Rainbow Dash's male counterpart (according to a majority of the fans at least).

Absolutely the best thing I have read!! Ever! This is even better than the fic hands.

6122936 Oh have you been doing the cover art?

6315121 OHH! BURN!! Well played.

6608589 Ja, ich wieß, aber warum antworten etwas alt? My German is a bit rough.

6946182

Where I first saw the reference. Btw this is a good comic if you haven't read it

http://bcrich40.deviantart.com/art/Improving-Skills-Part-28-470382610

7662585 when it comes to reading good stuff by the time i leave a comment 1 my brain burnt out 2 my DSP fuck with me ......

7934487 The story would end WAY sooner if he was.
What that? The enemy? Call in an airstrike!

8253201
you mean Kalos region? or were you just saying Talos so it was exactly the same thing as everyone was saying? :pinkiesmile:

Oh no. Don’t tell me the birthing thing is genetic!? Rainbow has to beat it.

Login or register to comment