• Published 9th Nov 2013
  • 13,059 Views, 1,300 Comments

The Epic Quest of Ford Mustang - RoyalRainbow



Over a year has passed since his arrival, and Ford Mustang is prepared to ask Rainbow Dash for her hoof in marriage. But when an unknown force of darkness emerges, it's up to Ford to save not only his loved ones, but the world as well.

  • ...
92
 1,300
 13,059

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 27 – Ultimate Destiny

Chapter 27 – Ultimate Destiny

After a surprise attack from Rainbow Dash, Arrogon is knocked down momentarily while Ford Mustang stares speechlessly at his overjoyed marefriend. He is about to question on why she is out here without her friends following closeby, but then, she quickly sweeps him up with her forelegs as she excitedly embraces him.

“Oh my gosh! Ford! You were amazing out there!” she squeals in delight while she hugs him closely. “I saw it! I finally saw it!”

“Saw what exactly?” he asks in slight confusion.

“The Sonic Rainboom, of course!” she exclaims matter-of-factly. “I knew you can do it one day, and you actually did it! You totally decimated him, and it was awesome!”

Ford breaks into a chuckling grin as he says to her, “I told you that you make the most adorable squeals whenever something excites you!”

As expected, she flusters from that comment and stammers in response, “Sh-shut up!”

“Make me!”

With a grin matching that with the goading stallion, Rainbow Dash greedily pulls him in for a welcoming kiss. Ford is nearly lost from the recent sign of affection, but then, he remembers something he has to address first, and he unfortunately has to break out of that.

“Wait a second, what are you doing here in the first place?”

“Saving your flank apparently!” she answers sharply with a grin.

“No, I mean why are you here when you're supposed to be with the girls right now?”

“Where do you think I got this little beauty from?” she says with a cocky smile as she points out her Element of Loyalty that’s nicely secured around her neck. Once he sees the red lightning bolt necklace, Ford feels very foolish from not recognizing it earlier.

“Once I've secured my own Element of Harmony, I went ahead of them to help you out. They’ll be here soon enough.” Then, her expression goes from gentle to fierce all of a sudden as she glares at the unconscious Arrogon in the far distance. “Plus, I’ve got a score to settle with that arrogant jerk over there!”

Soon enough, the disgruntled tyrant gets up from floor, and he fixes his fearsome gaze at the bold mare who delivered that harsh kick earlier.

“Rainbow Dash… we were just talking about you.” he says in a disgustingly sweet tone before his soulless eyes flicker intensely at her direction. “NOW YOU SHALL SUFFER IN FORD’S PLACE FOR HIS TRANSGRESSION!”

Recalling on that dark promise Arrogon made prior to Rainbow’s arrival, Ford dreads immensely as he hastily cries out to her, “NO, RAINBOW!”

As the heckling tyrant’s eyes flash wildly, Rainbow flinches and automatically shields herself with her forelegs while Mustang instinctively steps in front of her as he hopes to block off the cursed magic’s aim once more.

Suddenly, the villain’s diabolical laughter stops as he is dumbfounded for some reason or another. Curious by the sudden change in Arrogon’s demeanor, Ford turns around to see if Rainbow is still okay. But then, his gaping face becomes just as stunned as Arrogon’s as he notices an extraordinary change in his marefriend. Rainbow Dash is surrounded in a protective aura of golden energy!

“Wh-wha…? WHAT?!” Arrogon flabbergasts to an extent.

From his analysis, Ford remembers on how he sent some of his own Draconian Magic into Rainbow Dash in order to free her from Arrogon’s dark control. Because of that, a small portion of his magic must have been infused within her body, giving Rainbow a temporary boost of power as well as more resistance to the overlord’s dark magic.

While Rainbow Dash isn’t sure on what’s going on, she is greatly amused from seeing Arrogon so thunderstruck, so she takes the opportunity to ridicule him while displaying a very wide, confident smirk, “Well well well… it looks your little magic trick won’t work on me anymore! And you know what that means~?”

As she gets into a proper stance before she can begin her flight, Ford notices something else. Her blazing aura is growing much bigger, and not only that, but its bright spetrum is changing from a golden yellow to a multicolored gradient that resembles her mane and tail.

And after cracking the joints in her legs, she then declares with a very bold smile, “It’s payback time!”

With that said, she takes off in a dash as she charges forward like a multicolored fireball before punching the staggered Destroyer really hard in the face!

“This is for ruining my anniversary!”

Once Arrogon snaps out of it, he quickly bellows out a breath of fire, but he completely misses her as the masterful speedster is already behind him and delivers a bone-shattering sucker punch right into his back!

“This is for nearly killing off my coltfriend!”

Before Arrogon can even get up, Rainbow rushes in with her lightning-fast speed and bucks him high in the air with a very strong kick!

“This is for kidnapping and imprisoning my best friends!”

With the sky to her advantage, the relentless Pegasus flies after the taken-aback Destroyer before she carries on with her aerial assault by severely knocking him around like a pinball in its arcade machine! No matter how far she drives him back with one of her rapid hits, it won’t outmatch her with her superb speed and agility!

“This is for messing with my head and using me as your sick, twisted puppet!”

While Ford spends the time regenerating himself while also recovering his magical energy, he continues to dazzle over Rainbow’s colored barrage as Arrogon ricochets across the dark sky through a multitude of vivid micro-explosions! For her ultimate finisher, she uppercuts Arrogon to such great heights before she sky-rockets at a very higher altitude than her flung opponent! Once she reaches at the right elevation level, she plunges at ludicrous speeds toward her deeply staggered enemy before she unleashes her ultimate technique!

“And this one… THIS ONE IS ESPECIALLY FOR ME!”

KA-BOOM!!

Without any form of restraint, Rainbow Dash releases her own Sonic Rainboom, and the devastating attack take its heavy toll on to Arrogon’s body as he once again relives that agonizing moment of the Rainboom’s immeasurable force of power! Like Ford beforehand, she tosses the unresponsive tyrant aside before make a sharp turn and the fiend’s impact creates a massive explosion while taking a shape of a colorful mushroom cloud!

Due to her mastery of the Sonic Rainboom, the naturally talented Pegasus has great control over its overpowering speed and comes in for a perfect landing right before the truly astonished Mustang.

“And that’s how it’s done!” Rainbow mildly boasts with her winning smile.

In a surprise tackle, Ford embraces her closely as he affectionately praises her, “Rainbow, have I ever told you on how awesome you are as my marefriend?”

While nuzzling right back, she responds with a chuckling grin, “You can stand to mention it some more!”

After that, the two Pegasi observe the brutally battered tyrant from afar as his non-stop trembling legs try to allow him to stand up once more. While observing how weak Arrogon’s stature is, the hovering Rainbow Dash gets a devious idea and offers to make a suggestion to her coltfriend.

“And for my next trick, I’m going to need a volunteer!”

“I’m game! What do you have in mind?”

“Ooooh… just little something I call the ‘Double Supersonic Screwdriver!’” she answers nonchalantly with a sly smile stretching across her face.

“Ooo, sounds dangerous!” he reacts exaggeratedly. After looking back on how immobile the weakened Arrogon is right now, Ford faces Rainbow once more and bears a grin similar to hers. “Let’s do it!”

From their limited free time, they sometimes practiced new tricks and routines that Rainbow Dash will use for the Wonderbolts’ upcoming shows, so Ford is already aware with the suggested trick in mind. After stepping back hundreds a feet away from their staggered adversary, the two ponies hold on to each other’s forelegs tightly and launch themselves simultaneously with a equally mighty burst of speed.

Form their synchronization, they rapidly spin around in numerous cycles as their colorful wakes create a double helix pattern. And before Arrogon could even get a chance to move out of the way, the two spiral Pegasi make a direct hit as their drilling begins to penetrate through the dark stallion’s shell! At the right moment, the two stunt ponies split apart as their combined attack carries on without them while it pushes and continuously twirls Arrogon around like a windmill enduring a severe hurricane! Eventually, the twister dies down, and the gyrating Destroyer plows right across the earth’s surface!

Dizzily, Arrogon grudgingly rises from his latest stumble, but he hardly gets a chance to make a necessary recovery as he sees Rainbow and Ford charging forward at blistering speed. Quickly, Arrogon summons a personal shield before the two soaring Pegasi flies around in countless circles and unleash rapid strikes against the protected Destroyer. While his shield is preventing any further damage towards himself, it can’t hold out for long from the encircling speedsters’ fury.

“ENOUGH!”

In a loud outburst, Arrogon’s shield transforms in a wave of fire as it pushes the persistent Pegasi away from him. Luckily, the two make a smooth landing and hardly receive any injuries from that blazing counterstrike.

“Uh-oh! Somepony is maaad~!” Rainbow says with an amusing grin to her snickering coltfriend.

“You miserable Pegasi!” Arrogon snarls at them. “Did you really think that the two of you would be enough to defeat me?!”

All of a sudden, a bright blast of magenta-colored energy passes right in between the two ponies and makes a direct hit right on Arrogon’s forehead! From that well-aimed headshot, the staggered overlord is sent back hundreds of feet away from the party!

Ford and Rainbow blink in deadpan expressions before turning around and smiling in joy on the mare responsible for that magical surprise attack.

“How about all seven of us instead?” Twilight Sparkle calls out to the fallen Destroyer as her glowing magic fades away from her horn. With her includes the rest of her friends with their respective Elements of Harmony attached to them: Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy.

“About time you girls show up!” Rainbow grins at them. “I was afraid we would finish this battle without you!”

“You know, you could have just stayed with the group instead of flying ahead of us.” Twilight comments sourly.

“Well, she was never able to sit still in one place for long.” Applejack teases while rolling her eyes.

“Especially after she saw that Sonic Rainboom of yours, Ford!” Rarity adds with amazement. “We could hardly believe it with our own eyes!”

“Yeah!” Pinkie squeals with an uncontrollable smile. “And on the way, we saw Dashie doing one too! It’s like one after the other! Double Rainboom all the way! Woo-hoo!”

“Yes, they were both quite dazzling to see.” Fluttershy beams softly.

“Uh, girls…” Ford intervenes gently. “I really hate to rush you like this, but we really need the Elements of Harmony like right now!” With the girls following the direction on where Ford is pointing at, they notice Arrogon gradually recovering from Twilight’s beam attack.

Seeing how precious, little time they have, Twilight Sparkle speaks up, “Oh right! Everypony, formation! Ford, this may take awhile for us to charge up our Elements. Can you hold him off until then?”

The stallion takes a moment to gaze at his recovering opponent. Then, he looks back at the mares before responding with a confident smirk, “No problem! Just need a quick pick-me-up first!”

Shrewdly, Ford flies up to the puzzled Rainbow Dash and pulls her in for a deep, bold kiss. While she was briefly caught surprise by that kiss, Rainbow didn’t mind it at all as her lips continue to affectionately press against his.

Once he feels more recharged from that brief moment of tenderness, he pulls his lips back gently and confirms with a very satisfied grin, “Okay, now I’m ready!”

With an encouraging smile, Rainbow smirks in response, “Go get him, champ!”

After responding in a silent nod, Mustang turns around and swiftly charges for Arrogon while Twilight and her five friends prepare themselves with their Elements of Harmony.

Meanwhile, Arrogon stands back up as he gingerly rubs his aching forehead from the precision attack he was struck recently. While he groans from the aching pain, his ferocious eyes shift to the background from where Twilight and the others stand in formation. From seeing the young Alicorn once again, his gaze widens significantly as he greatly surprised by the unforeseen release of Twilight and her five friends. And not only that, but he also sees the special trinkets they're wearing. With Elements the Harmony reunited, the six mares concentrate progressively as their respective jewelry begins to glow. With the gears beginning to turn inside his twisted head, Arrogon finally realizes on what Ford and the others have been scheming this entire time!

“NO!”

Without wasting another second, the aggravated Destroyer rushes forward and seeks to interrupt the mares’ concentration by any means necessary. But his mad dash is intercepted by the head-on collision from Ford’s own blitz. From that tackle, the two colliding stallions stumble greatly as they continuously roll backwards.

Within the midst of that tumble, Arrogon bucks Ford off of him and tries to get up. But before the impatient stallion can resume his pursuit on the six mares, he is suddenly halted by a great tug on his fiery tail. With a sharp turn of his head, the increasingly pissed-off Destroyer looks behind and glares at the pony responsible for his desist. With his teeth and his resistance to fire thanks to Hindel’s training, Ford mightily bites down on Arrogon’s tail as his sturdy hooves dig into the earth.

“Let go of my tail this instant, you useless cretin!” Arrogon demands in outrage.

‘Alright, if you insist!” Ford mutters between his clenched teeth.

With his own monstrous strength, Mustang begins to spin around as he pulls the reluctant Arrogon along for the ride. Gradually, each rotation becomes faster than the previous one. Until finally, Ford lets go of the tail, and the screeching Arrogon flies away as it puts an even greater distance away from Rainbow Dash and her friends.

After the latest tumble through that harsh crash landing, Arrogon growls in immense fury before he lunges toward the opposing Mustang. From their latest conflict, the two stallions trade blows with each other. For most of them, they didn’t even bother to block them. Despite how devastating their strikes are, their enraged spirits block out the pain their bodies are going through. With their fore hooves locked on to one and another, the two engage in another test of pure, physical strength. But this time, Ford is prepared to counter Arrogon’s headbutt with one of his own. The impact from the two’s thick skulls creates a shockwave strong enough to separate them apart.

They both groan lightly as each of them pulls through their self-inflicted headaches, but Arrogon is able to recover faster than Ford, and he charges forward to take out his increasing frustration on the Pegasus. Ford braces himself for what’s to come and instinctively closes his eyes. But suddenly, Arrogon’s charging fore hoof comes to a screeching halt within inches away from the pony’s muzzle. Opening his eyes finally, Ford is completely astonished to see not only Arrogon freezing in place, but also his body is covered in a bright, green aura.

Abruptly, the disgruntled Arrogon is flung away from the flabbergasted Ford thanks to the mysterious, green magic, and the light blue stallion turns around when he hears a familiar chattering sound of fluttering wings. And once again, he gapes exaggeratedly at the sight of one of his arriving allies: Queen Chrysalis!

“You look awful, dearie.” she comments with an amusing grin. “Why don’t you take a break and let me handle it from here.”

Breaking out of shock at last, Ford greatly warns her, “Chrysalis! Don’t come near him! He can use telekinesis on you with those crazy eyes of his!”

From overhearing that, Arrogon remarks with devious glee, “Why thank you, Ford! I believe I will do just that!”

Without hesitation, Arrogon flashes his eyes and tries to wrap his dark magic around the changeling. Yet once again, his telekinetic spell fails him as Chrysalis shrugs it off with a wide smirk on her face.

“Sorry to break this to you, hon!” she informs the greatly puzzled Destroyer with a teasing smile. “But I’m already aware of your little psychic technique thanks to what I have read from Ford’s mind earlier! And besides, you’re not the only one with psychic powers!”

To demonstrate her boastful claim, she replicates Arrogon’s previous telekenetic spell and uses it to greatly push back the baffled tyrant once more. While Arrogon steadily stands back up, Chrysalis approaches him leisurely as she continues her lecture on the hotshot villain.

“You’ve got at lot of nerve seizing Canterlot and claiming yourself as the most powerful ruler in all of Equestria! That’s supposed to be my job, you pathetic pretender!” With a glow of her gnarled horn, Chrysalis summons hundreds of shining, green orbs as they surround the perplexed Arrogon. “And unlike my new associates, I am not so forgiven to those who would even dare cross with me!”

One by one, the magical spheres of energy fling at the Destroyer as they combust upon contact. And overtime, the pace increases as more than one spherical projectile would dart off simultaneously with Arrogon being caught in the blast. Near the end, all of the remaining smart bombs would fire at once as they finish it off in one big bang.

With the smoke clearing away, Arrogon could barely stand on all four hooves as he huffs and puffs in complete aggravation while the smirking Chrysalis takes great joy on rubbing her self-assured victory on the disgruntled pony’s face.

“You may have Celestia and the others as your source of power, but I’ve managed to defeat the Alicorn Princess once before! And what’s more, I’m even more powerful than ever before with all that love I have ingested! So what makes you think I can’t beat someone like you as well?”

After Arrogon catches his breath, he manages to regain an upright stance before he replies in a unexpectedly calm manner, “So… you like to feed off of other ponies’ emotions, do you? Well then… why not have a taste of mine instead?”

“Not to be rude, but I’m not that hungry right now, thank you.” she rejects it mildly.

“Oh no! I insist! Go on… take it… TAKE IT ALL!

Briefly distracted by Arrogon’s outrage and his intensely flaring eyes, Chrysalis suddenly witnesses something flashing right before her mind’s eye. Her surroundings are nothing but scorching fire as her mental vision leaves a slightly blurry opening for her to see through. Confused and startled by this unknown illusion, Chrysalis is forced to sit through whatever befalls on her.

The first thing she sees is a silhouetted Unicorn who has a pair of white, glowing rounded glasses and some bearded features. Out of nowhere, the menacingly ambiguous stallion pulls a long whip with the use of his magic. And without warning, the despicable shadow starts cracking the whip right at Chrysalis!

WHPISH! WHPISH! WHPISH!

The whip snaps loudly as she cringes greatly from the unexplained pain and the crackling sound of that abusive weapon, but instead of her voice, her yelps are replaced with that of a tiny, frightened colt. The entrapped changeling can hear the smaller, invisible pony pleading in pain and deep regret, but her pleas go unheard as the vague stallion continues his merciless whipping.

Abruptly, her vision shifts through a flash of fire as Chrysalis looks up and gasps at the sight of a colossal, malicious dragon. The entirely black dragon has the same piercing blue eyes as Arrogon, and it starts to laugh ominously at the petrified changeling. Afterwards, the shadowy dragon breathes out a blast of blue fire, and its blistering flames engulf the increasingly panicking queen!

FWOOSH!

Just when the nightmarish roller coaster is over, the flames disappeared and Chrysalis’s perspective has shifted into a new setting. This time, vague, shadowy ponies are running around through the blazed environment as they panic just as greatly as the confounded changeling. Suddenly her gaze is forcibly directed to a frightened mare as she pleads in terror.

“P-p-please!” the unknown mare begs, “Don’t do this, Morning Star!”

Chrysalis is baffled by that unfamiliar name, so she tries to reassure the terrified pony. But her voice is cut off once again, and just like before, her muted voice is replaced with another one. This time, it is a dreadful voice that she knows all too well.

“There is no Morning Star! There is only Arrogon the Destroyer! And there can be only one worthy to wield the almighty powers of the dragons!”

And without warning, a roar of blue, blazing inferno blows underneath the Chrysalis’ perspective as it sets the screaming pony ablaze before she vaporizes into ashes!

From what Chrysalis has figured out, she is somehow reliving Arrogon’s past memories. But these memoirs are far different than what she has experienced before. These dark recollections have no amount of love to feed on. Instead, they are filled with so much negative emotions including anger, despair, bitterness, and carnage. As Chrysalis helplessly witness the ongoing slaughter of Arrogon’s brethren, the severely grim emotions are forcefully fed to her as she gags and hysterically screams out in desperation from this inescapable nightmare.

“AAAAAAAHH!!”

Back in reality, the constantly screaming Chrysalis squirms uncontrollably on the ground as Arrogon sadistically continues to entrap the pain-stricken changeling with his dark, psychic magic. Since the queen possesses psychic powers, Arrogon exploits that weakness by force-feeding her through their mental link with a taste of his truly warped psyche.

“Yes, that’s it! Scream for me, you filthy parasite!” Arrogon hisses as he gleefully watches the changeling writhe in agony.

Unable to bear it any longer, Mustang sprints forward and firmly smacks Arrogon’s face with a hard hoof-punch. This swift action causes Arrogon to fly away from his two enemies while it also frees Chrysalis out of her illusionary imprisonment. Free at last, she takes rapid, deep breaths and gags heavily in relief while Ford gently pats her shoulders.

“Chrysalis, are you okay?” he asks her concernedly.

“I’ll be fine, Ford.” she groans with a weak smile. “Just… got to get rid of this bad taste in my mouth.”

After he made sure that Chrysalis is going to be alright, Ford resumes his assault and flies after the Destroyer. Upon confrontation, the stallions bounce across the battlefield as they tussle around like two roughhousing colts. From that scruffle, Ford breaks it up with a strong kick right into Arrogon’s chest.

Once he gets back up, Arrogon takes a huge breath before he launches two enormous fireballs at the same time while they take off in a rapid spiral formation. With no time to dodge them, the Pegasus holds up his fore legs forward and attempts to stop the projectiles with brute force. But Ford didn’t halt their advancement as twin fireballs continue to push the struggling stallion back. Along with that, the crushing fireballs start to blister against his opposing fore hooves. With a massive grunt, Ford is able to split the great fireballs right pass him before they explode on the ground behind him.

While he may have diverted the path of the fireballs, it only allowed Arrogon a window of opportunity as he rushes in and punches Ford squarely in the muzzle. This causes the young stallion to tumble onto the dirt before the Destroyer lands on top of him and firmly slams a heavy fore hoof right on Ford’s throat!

To prevent any further pressure onto his vital area, Ford quickly presses his two hooves against Arrogon’s as they desperately attempt to resist the Earth Pony’s monstrous strength. With his hooves tied up and his breath cut short, the pinned-down Mustang is having a difficult time gathering up his strength and Draconian Magic.

“Let’s see you squirm your way out of this one!” Arrogon ridicules in front of Ford’s face.

As Ford struggles with his raspy breathing, he hears a feminine voice from afar, “Mustang, cover your ears!”

Recognizing on who was calling out to him, Ford quickly follows on the mare’s advice and covers his ears. When Arrogon looks up to see where that bewildering shout-out came from, he is met with the full force of Vinyl Scratch’s deafening blast of wubs!

WUB!WUB!WUB!WUB!WUB!WUB!WUB!

With the intense waves of sound engulfing the greatly staggered Arrogon, Ford rolls out of the way as the petrified Destroyer suffers from the increasingly throbbing noise that’s coursing through his entire body! After the bright, booming beam dies down, Arrogon could barely stand any longer as his constantly trembling legs could not longer support him. And not only is he shaking so uncontrollably, but his sense of balance is so out of order he can’t properly see straight. Plus, the never-ending ringing in his ears continues to give him such unbearable pain.

While Arrogon is too dizzy to recover from such a mind-throbbing attack, Ford sharply looks at the direction from where that blast came from. He smiles widely once he sees the ones responsible for the latest assist. Dozens of feet away, the weaponized party mobile is stationed in place with Octavia saluting to Ford from the driver’s seat while the grinning Vinyl Scratch waves wildly from the seat of her turret.

As he is still suffering from his vertigo, Arrogon inquires in a pain-stricken grunt, “What… was that?”

“Oh it’s nothing special, it’s just my BASS CANNON!

After that grand announcement, Vinyl ecstatically presses the firing button and the humungous loudspeaker fires another blasted directly at the paralyzed Arrogon!

WUB!WUB!WUB!WUB!WUB!WUB!WUB!

Seeing on how he can’t move away from that due to his vertigo syndrome, Arrogon hastily summons a shield to protect him from the second blast. But that makes it worse as his shield only causes it amplify the assaulting waves of sound, just like tapping the glass of an encased animal. With the shield cracking under pressure, Arrogon pulls off a frantic counterattack once his defense disintegrates.

“RAAAAAARRR!!”

Counteracting the musicians’ Bass Cannon, the aggravating Arrogon unleashes a severely powerful dragon’s roar! At first, the opposing forces of sound are evenly matched, but with an extra push from his ever-growing rage, Arrogon’s roar gradually pushes the other attack right back. Seeing how the conflicting blasts is coming right at them, Vinyl and Octavia decides to bail out their vehicle before it explodes from their rebounded attack.

Alarmingly, Ford screeches out to his friends, “Vinyl! Octavia! Say something!”

“NOOOOO!! MY BABYYYYY!!”

“Oh, and Octavia’s fine too, I guess.”

SMACK!

“Ow, what did I say?!”

“Way to show concern for my well-being, Vinyl!”

From hearing their usual dispute, Ford lets out a small sigh of relief upon learning that Vinyl and Octavia are at least safe and sound. With that out of the way, he sharply turns his attention towards the wobbling Arrogon as he glares at him. While the tyrant manages to destroy that nauseating machine, he is still suffering from severe dizziness as his demonic body nearly collapses on itself. Because of the villain’s current disadvantage, Ford takes this opportunity to ruthlessly whale on him in retaliation for his friends.

Since his vision and balance is so skewed and blurry, Arrogon could barely react in time before Ford mightily punches him with a devastating right hook! Following up with that, the stern Pegasus unleashes ballistic barrage on deeply troubled Destroyer. Due to his vertigo, the dark stallion can hardly grasp the situation he is in as the furious punches are flying at blinding speed and numerous afterimages.

After slamming Arrogon into the ground, Ford takes a quick, deep breath before shouting out a dragon’s roar at point-blank range. With each roar he makes, they frequently push the staggered Destroyer into the earth as the crater he is shoved into gets bigger and bigger. With Arrogon firmly stuck in his concaved hollow, Ford leaps high in the air before he stops at the right altitude. From there, Ford takes a very long, deep breathe as he gathers up his energy with his eyes fixated on the motionless opponent down below. And once he is ready, Ford bellows out a beam of golden fire, and it creates a huge explosion after it hits its marker!

While taking a break from finishing up that combo, Mustang gently lands next to the smoldering crater just so he can examine the results of his chained attacks. Once the smoke clears away, all he can see is the multitude of cracks in the earth while some of the rocks extrude from there. The only thing that is missing is Arrogon. But as soon as Ford wonders where his adversary is, he quickly notices a new crack creeping up towards him. And from that split within the earth, Arrogon pops out of the abyss and jabs Mustang in the jaw!

Despite that surprise attack, it didn’t faze the Pegasus that much as he makes a quick recovery in midair. Once Arrogon reaches the same elevation as Ford, the two stallions stare each other down once more as they breathe heavily from enduring such a prolong battle. As they are about to resume their match, they suddenly hear a thunderous roar calling from above.

“ARROGON!!”

As soon as the distraught Destroyer looks up, the first thing he sees is a very large, red tail swinging right at him! With a very firm smack of the dragon’s iron tail, Arrogon is sent plummeting at a rapid pace before he once again crashes into the earth!

As he gets up from his fall, Arrogon finally notices on who this new challenger is as he rushes toward him: Wagner the Inferno Dragon King. With his monstrous jaws wide open, the aggressive dragon prepares to sink his teeth into his long-hated enemy. However, Arrogon counteracts that by using his godly strength to resist the dragon’s bite force even though Wagner is able to drive his opponent back.

Despite having somepony caught between his teeth, Wagner is still on the offense as his unhinged mouth lights up with a raging fireball and the explosive fire launches Arrogon out of his jaws at point-blank range! With the Destroyer flying off in a trail of smoke and fire, Wagner smirks at Ford once he lands next to him.

“You didn’t think that you would take all of credit for taking down Arrogon by yourself, did you?” Wagner asks with a toothy grin.

“Well I couldn’t have gotten this far without you guys, that’s for sure.” Ford replies with a smirk of his own.

With his reptilian eyes, the crimson dragon spots Arrogon in the far distance as he steadily rises from his recent fall. Promptly, he advises his Equestrian ally, “He’s getting back up! If we’re going to finish this fight, we’re going to have to combine our fire blasts!”

“Heh, I never thought I would ever hear you suggest that to somepony like me.” Ford response with a chuckling smile.

With a deadpan expression, the red dragon retorts, “Just shut up and follow my lead.”

Following that notion, the two warriors go through their breathing routine as they gather up their energy. Despite their vast difference in size, each of them radiates an equally intense aura of their respective Draconian Magic: a scarlet red for Wagner and a golden yellow for Ford. As the two ready themselves, Arrogon finally stands up and furiously charges for the two offenders.

“Now, on three.” Wagner orders once they have finished powering up. “One… two… THREE!”

At the same time, Ford and Wagner roar out their immense, fiery blasts at the charging stallion, and the twin firestorms swallow up Arrogon whole as the warm-colored flames severely scorch the dark overlord’s body! As the roaring blaze continues to consecutively damage him, he is lost in his own thoughts as he comprehends the severity of his situation.

How can this be happening to me right now? No matter what I have achieved for myself, they just keep on defying me! Especially that irritating Blank Flank! This is all his fault! If only I made sure that I killed him for good, none of this would be happening! Is this the extent of godhood? Could it be that my powers aren’t enough to crush my enemies? …No! I refuse to believe that! I am Arrogon the Destroyer! I HAVE NO EQUAL!

With renewed conviction, Arrogon snaps out of his daze and infuriately builds up his enraging power. And with an almighty roar, he launches his own monstrous blast of fire as it pushes back the combined forces of Ford and Wagner!

At first, it looks like that two comrades’ firepower is enough to hold against Arrogon’s raging inferno. But eventually, their conjoined cannons gradually die down as the Destroyer’s hellfire increasingly drives forward. Instinctively, the Pegasus and dragon ceases their tiring exhalation and immediately steps away from the roaring, blue inferno.

At this point, the three Draconian Magic-users take a moment to catch their breaths. During that momentary break, Arrogon witnesses something in the huge gap between the two adversaries. His blazing eyes widen with shock as he remembers the purpose of Ford’s interference. In the background, the six mares are in a deep sense of uninterrupted concentration as their Elements of Harmony radiate immensely. And from the looks of it, they are nearly down with their ultimate build-up.

Arrogon curses himself for nearly forgetting about them and on how they pose as the true threat to his sovereignty. But then, his anger diminishes swiftly as he notices a perfect opportunity to prevent his ultimate downfall. Not only are Wagner and Ford Mustang still exhaustive from their latest attack, but their necessary separation created a very wide opening that leads a straight path towards Princess Twilight and her friends.

“YES!”

With precious time remaining, Arrogon hastily gallops in a mad dash and passes right by the two combatants. The recovering Mustang screeches in protest, but his pleading words go unheard as Arrogon excitedly continues his charge towards the mares. With sinister glee, he carries on with his galloping as he approaches the six with great anticipation.

However, just when thinks are going his way, he nearly halts his pursuit as he sees Twilight and her friends opening their eyes as they showcase flashes of blinding, white light. After that, their Equestrian bodies explodes in a shimmering radiance as it launches two spiraling, intertwining streams of colors before they combine into a massive rainbow, and it descends toward Arrogon! Despite the incoming, multicolored arch, Arrogon is confident that he can outrun it and permanently stop the mares before their harmonized spell is complete, but the arching rainbow homes in on its vile target, and it plunges the Destroyer in its surge of overwhelming power!

The gravity of this cascade of bright colors is truly intense as it ceases the villain’s tracks right on the spot. Still, he manages to press forward as he slowly moves his limbs. But that only gives Arrogon a false sense of hope, as his legs gradually cease their motion. Eventually, the rest of his demonic body progressively freezes in place, and all he can do now in his confinement is scream wildly in frustration.

“GRAAAAAAAHHH!!”

As Arrogon’s uproar comes to an end, the majestic rainbow fades away into a colorful mist, and the concentrated light surrounding the Elements of Harmony begins to disappear. Gradually, the six mares float down gently after they are finished with their signature spell. As they recover from performing such overpowering magic, Ford Mustang quickly goes up to Rainbow Dash and rewards her with a welcoming nuzzle. While the group silently congratulate themselves, they are joined by their other friends and allies including Shining Armor and Princess Cadance.

“Twily!” her BBBFF says as he hugs her firmly.

“Shining, how’s everypony else?”

“Despite the injured, everypony else is fine.” he verifies it with relief. “Thanks to the dragons and everyone else, all of Arrogon’s forces have been wiped out. Where’s Arrogon anyhow?”

“Take a look at him yourself.”

As Twilight points it out with a fore hoof, the leaders of the Crystal Empire and everyone else pay attention at the center point of the battlefield. From there, a lot of smoke from the aftermath of that almighty attack is concealing on what everyone is looking at. Finally, the smoke clears away and everyone gasps at the reveal of their adversary. Instead of the terrible tyrant that has plagued the country for so long, it has been replaced with a perfect stone replica of their defeated enemy. From his frozen posture, Arrogon is standing tall on all hooves as he arches his neck back while his scowling face is stuck in an everlasting roar of defiance with his unhinged jaws hanging out in the open. Even the flaring fire emitting from his angry eyes, mane and tail are completely petrified in motion.

“He’s… he’s been turn to stone!” Shining says shockingly.

“Well, at least Canterlot will have another statue to put into their Royal Gardens.” Princess Cadance kids mildly.

Rarity adds with slight disgust on that suggestion, “I don’t see how you would want something as horrendous as that into Canterlot’s pristine gardens!”

After a brief giggle from the company, Fluttershy intervene softly after nuzzling with her husband, “Umm, what’s going to happen to Princesses and Discord? Are they going to be trapped like this… forever?”

The shy Pegasus’s friends are flabbergasted on that inquiry as they have no idea on how they were going to free the almighty trio, but then Twilight answers with growing confidence, “I’m not sure, Fluttershy. But I’m certain that with some time and research, we will eventually free them from Arrogon’s amulet. For now, I think it’s safe to say that we've finally won this battle.”

“Then… we did it!” Pinkie Pie says quietly with wide eyes before she breaks into an overly excited smile. Then, she turns to the crowd behind her and announces with overwhelming, bouncing joy, “WOO-HOO! Hey, everybody! We did it! We all did it!”

From the eccentric pony’s exciting announcement, everyone else breaks into thunderous cheers over their long-awaited victory. Ponies, griffons, changelings, and dragons exchange congratulations to one and another as this is a turning point of peace for them. Families, friends, and loved ones rejoice with each other through hugs and kisses.

As for Rainbow Dash and Ford Mustang, they silently gaze at each other with very affectionate smiles before they swiftly wrap themselves in a tight, warm embrace. As they snuggle closely, Ford quietly contemplates to himself on how thankful he is right now to be alive and reunited with his loved one.

In the midst of their hug, Ford couldn’t help himself as he directs his eyes on the motionless Arrogon, just so he can verify that his quest is finally over. However, the stallion is slightly startled as he is certain that he notices something off. First, there is a small crack stretching across the Destroyer’s face. Then, it spreads across his chest. And finally, to Ford’s horror, the tyrant’s body is covered in crackling fractures.

“No…” Ford murmurs in denial. “No!” When he unfortunately ends his hug with Rainbow Dash, he calls out in alarm, “EVERYONE, STAY BACK!”

Upon hearing that, everyone is completely distraught by Ford’s distress before they feel a disturbing tremor originating from the center point. Once they take notice on what Ford is warning about, they all stare with complete fear and disbelief over the return of their supposedly defeated enemy. And with Arrogon’s fiery eyes flickering like mad, he lets out an infuriating outcry as the force of his roar finally breaks him out of his stony imprisonment!

As the revived Destroyer heaves angrily, Twilight Sparkle couldn't get over the fact on how they failed their crucial plan. “The Elements of Harmony… they have no effect on him at all.”

“Wh-wh-what are we going to do now?” Fluttershy stammered in fright as she shudders closely to her protective Big Mac.

Rainbow Dash gives it some careful consideration on what they should do from there. Of course, the choice is quite clear to her as she bears her trademark confident grin towards her friends, “We keep fighting, that’s what!”

Encouraged by Rainbow’s fearlessness, everyone else’s valor has been renewed as they ready themselves for their last stand while they encircle the lone villain and they assume their battle-ready stances. Irritated and exhausted, Arrogon glares at the ever-rebellious races as he sets to reassume his one-pony assault on all those that stand in his way. Steadily, he takes one step forward which nearly causes the opposing side to almost step away in caution.

But as soon as his fore hoof makes that stomp, something unexpected happens as a massive glowing crack appear on his leg! As Arrogon flinches in pain while nearly tripping over his spontaneous injury, the blue cracks spread like a virus as they reach as far as his blank flank.

Amazed by this, Ford Mustang points it out loud, “Wait a minute, look!”

As the allied forces observed this, the crackling scars finish their task once they reached to his screaming face. With his body covered in permanent marks, he begins to suffer excruciating amount of pain as he topples onto the floor while carrying on with his earsplitting screams.

“Hey, look at that!” Pinkie Pie says with a giggling smile. “He’s literally cracking under pressure!”

“Then they did work!” Twilight verifies with renewed delight. “The Elements of Harmony must have significantly weakened him!”

“Well what are we waitin’ for?” Applejack issues with a bold smirk. “Let’s keep at it and send that brute packin’!”

As the six mares prepare to unleash the awesome powers of the Elements of Harmony once again, Ford is too distracted by the continuous wailing of his formidable adversary. Sure, Mustang can definitely feel the unforgiving rage from Arrogon’s constant howling, but for a brief moment, the bewildered Pegasus is certain that he just caught a hint of concealed sadness and loneliness. This understanding sense of isolation may not be noticeable to others, but to make sure that this wasn’t just a whim, Ford hesitantly decides a course of action that can turn this decisive battle on its head.

“Wait, everyone!” which interrupts the war cries of his allies. “Just… give me a minute with him first.”

As Ford’s friends are baffled by this attempt of peacekeeping, Rainbow Dash goes up to him and sternly expresses her disapproval, “Ford, don’t! There’s no sense in reasoning with him now!”

Gently, he pleads to his marefriend as he grasps her forelegs, “Please, Rainbow. I… need to find out if there is another way to resolve this.”

Uncertain on what is on Ford’s mind, the Pegasus mare is indecisive on approving this sudden need for diplomacy. But after some consideration, Rainbow shows him a soft smile before she nods silently to serve as her answer. Grateful on how far she is willing to trust him, Ford thanks her with a gratifying kiss on Dashie’s cheek before turning around and hovering towards the tormented Destroyer while the surrounding forces lower their arms and watch in awe over this new development.

After he steadily soars toward the center of the ring, Ford lands softly in front of the pain-stricken Arrogon, whose agony has lessened momentarily. However, that didn’t diminish his demonic temper as the dark overlord growls aggressively at the stoic Mustang like a mad dog being backed into a corner. Without another word, the passive stallion extends his foreleg as Arrogon instinctively reclines away from it. But once Ford’s foreleg comes to a gentle stop, Arrogon stares at it with sheer incomprehension as he flabbergasts on the meaning of this baffling gesture from his enemy.

“What… what are you doing?”

“I’m offering you a hoof, of course.” Ford retorts straightforwardly. “You going to take it or not?”

Insulted by this act of pity, Arrogon harrumphs as he dismisses Ford’s assistance, “I’m fine on my own! I don’t need anypony’s help! Especially yours!”

“Don’t be absurd! You’re damaged beyond belief and your army is complete annihilated! Face it, it’s over!”

“It's not over until I say it is--!”

But his outburst is cut short as Ford swiftly approaches him, but before Arrogon can brace for the incoming hit, he abruptly freezes in place as Ford does the unthinkable: he hugs him!

“Morning Star. It’s over.” the mild stallion repeated in a kinder tone. “Just let go already.”

Within this tight, unforeseen embrace, Arrogon just wants to gag in disgust over this abundance of tenderness as he frantically desires to break away from this unnecessary physical contact. Yet, despite his inner protest, his fractured body couldn’t respond to this as his dark mind goes blank from dealing with these discomfortingly warm feelings. The kind of positive feelings he has discarded for so long. As the wide-eyed Destroyer is paralyzed from dealing with his confounding emotions, Ford continues to speak his mind out as he keeps on hugging the dumbfounded Earth Pony.

“You know, Hindel once told me on what you have been through before you were turned into this thing. You must have been in so pain all on your own. I can’t even imagine on what that must have been like for you. In spite of that, you were a good pony at that time before things went from bad to worse. I wouldn’t lie to myself. I hate you for everything you’ve done to me and my friends, and yet, I can’t help but feel sorry for you.”

Within the observing crowd, Wagner furiously snaps at the peacekeeper, “Ford, don’t be a fool! Have you forgotten on what he has done to my clan?! To Hindel?! Arrogon is beyond redemption at this point! There is no way for him to have a sudden change in that black heart of his!”

After ending his hug with the deeply thunderstruck Arrogon, Mustang turns around slowly and faces the Inferno Dragon King with a serious stare. “'No way' you say?” Ford lectures softly. “Was it not you who was willing to aid us despite your grudge with ponies long ago?”

Wagner was about to retort, but he couldn’t come up with any to say to that as he gruffly snaps his head away from Ford’s knowing gaze. Then, the stallion shifts his gaze at the recovering Chrysalis who is standing right next to Cadance.

“Or Queen Chrysalis?” he calls out to her. “Was it not you who gave your alliance with Princess Cadance a chance even though you two were bitter enemies?” Startled by that inquiry, Chrysalis looks at her pink rival whose shock is just like hers. They stare at each for a little bit before they break into small, respectful smiles for each other.

Ford then turns his attention back to Arrogon, who is still sitting on the ground while his head is staring aimlessly at the dirt. “If there is one thing I have learned on my journey is that anyone can change their ways, for better or for worse. So if he’s willing to make amends for himself, then I’m willing to forgive him. And I believe that’s what Hindel would have wanted as well.”

As Ford extends a friendly foreleg once again, the staggered Arrogon gradually looks at him with his enlarged, fiery eyes, which express a much softer expression from the way they flicker. “You… you would forgive me?” he asks in disbelief. “Just like that? After everything I’ve done to you?”

“Yes, I would. But first you have to let go of that amulet of yours and release Celestia, Luna, and Discord. With their powers, I’m certain that they may able to help you change back into a regular pony. But only you can make that decision yourself. If this is what you really want, then my friends and I would do our utmost best to help you out in anyway possible. You don’t have to be alone anymore. So please, Morning Star… don’t do this to yourself.”

As Ford Mustang continues to hold her extended foreleg in place while bearing a gentle smile, Arrogon is very hesitant on accepting this sign of goodwill. Never in his long, solitary existence since his dark transformation has he received a second chance in life. A chance to go to back a time where he used to receive love and attention just how Hindel and his dragon family used to give me. A chance to be… normal.

“Ford… I… I…”

BAM!

“I HATE YOU!!”

To everyone’s surprise, irredeemable Arrogon wrathfully punches his hoof into Ford’s face as the unexpected blow knocks him right on his back while he slides away from his aggressor! Swiftly, Rainbow Dash flies toward his fallen coltfriend and helps him up before she glares mercilessly at the intolerable Destroyer.

“What’s your problem?!” she shouts at him. “He was willing to go out of his way and try to help you, you buckin’ jerk!”

In response, Arrogon just laughs sinisterly before composing himself and gradually stands up tall while maliciously addressing to the crowd, “Help me? HA! Don’t make me laugh! Do you expect me to fall for something like that?! Friendship! Love! Kindness! They are all meaningless! Just a bunch of sugarcoated lies that are meant to hide the fact on how truly deplorable this world really is! There is only one thing that is absolute in this cruel world of ours: POWER! Whether it’s through money, authority, lineage, or absolute strength, power is the ultimate decisive factor in life! If you are strong, you live! If you are weak, you die! It’s as simple as that! You think Celestia or Luna is anything different compared than me?! Whether it’s through fear or respect, their simple-minded followers look up to them for one reason only: power! That is all!

'Help me' you say? Why would I ever want to go back to that life, which I casted aside centuries ago?! Why should I give up the very thing that I strived for all these countless years?! Just so I can be like all of you: a bunch of pathetic weaklings, who have to depend on one and another?! I have no intention of returning to that accursed mortality, and I have no regrets on any action I have to take to achieve my goals! So let me make it as perfectly clear for you as possible: there is no Morning Star! And there never will be! There is only Arrogon the Destroyer, now and forever!

But fine… that’s just fine… if all of you are so willing to stand up together…

THEN ALL OF YOU SHALL DIE TOGETHER!!”

And in a flash, the reinvigorated and severely cracked Arrogon disappears in a micro-explosion of blue fire and is gone instantly. The allied forces gawp at the sudden disappearance of their formidable enemy as they frantically search their surroundings while Twilight and the rest of the Elements of Harmony regroup with Ford and Rainbow.

“Wh-where is he?” Twilight asks anxiously. “Where did he go?”

Quickly, Ford enters a state of concentration as his mind’s eye widely searches for any unmistakable energy signature matching that with the Destroyer’s. His energy field perception can detect every single life force within a mile radius. So far, he can account every one of his allies, but no sign of Arrogon at all. It was like he vanished without a trace.

After conducting his widespread search, he says to them disappointedly, “I don’t know! I can’t sense him! He’s out of my extensive range!”

As the pony friends wrap their minds on this mindboggling mystery, Fluttershy instinctively looks up to the sky for any inspiration to come. However, what she is sees up there may be the answer they seek, but not the one they have hoped for. Paralyzed at fear on what she is witnessing, the canary yellow Pegasus is nearly choked up and initially unable to speak as her legs shake uncontrollably.

Until finally, her voice breaks free and sings out loud, “LOOK, UP THERE!”

Following on that shriek, everyone look up and their fearful expression mirrors that with Fluttershy’s. The dark clouds have parted and are steadily circulating around the vast opening in the sky like a swirling vortex. At the eye of this ominous storm is a solid, black sphere, a sphere made entirely of dark magical energy that is floating, growing, and pulsating with blue sparks coursing across its circular body! And the obvious suspect responsible on such an apocalyptic spell is none other than Arrogon the Destroyer!

Underneath his black ball of doom, Arrogon is pouring all of his Draconian Magic that his amulet would allow into this one final attack of his. As he bellows out his dark energy into his growing globe of destruction, his permanent injuries take their toll as his irritating cracks constantly put his body through enormous amount of pain. But he didn’t care about that as he continues to push onward. He didn’t care if this act of desperation will kill him in the end. If this grand attack will finally obliterate Ford Mustang and his friend from the face of Equestria, then he will happily pay whatever price that comes with that!

Back on the ground, Ford and company gasps in horror at the continuous growth of Arrogon’s death ball. Slowly, it begins to overshadow the fear-stricken allies.

“What in Equestria is that?!” Rarity shrieks.

“It’s so… scary looking!” Fluttershy comments in trembling fear as Big Macintosh leans in and does his best to comfort her.

“And it’s getting bigger!” AJ points it out. “At this rate, it might swallow this entire valley!”

“Wait, what are we so worry about?” Pinkie Pie asks in a surprising confident smirk. “All we have to do is use the Elements of Harmony and take him down once more! Right, Twilight?” When Pinkie faces Twilight, the young Alicorn is disturbingly silent as she shamefully looks away from her pink friend. From noticing this disturbing reaction, Pinkie Pie’s confidence is shot down as she asked again in an unusually quiet voice, “…Twilight?”

Reluctantly, Twilight gloomily replies with great uncertainty in mind. “Girls… I… even if we can charge them up in time, I don’t think our powers will be enough to stop him and reach him at such a high altitude.”

“So… does mean… that we…?”

Even though Rarity wouldn’t even dare to finish that sentence, Twilight’s discouraging silence is enough to serve as her answer. Unable to contain herself any longer, Rarity turns to Applejack as her only source of comfort as she pours all of her sorrow into her marefriend’s soft, strong neck. Undisturbed by the Unicorn’s tears being soaked up into her orange coat, Applejack wraps a gentle foreleg around Rarity and brings her in for a sympathetic embrace. Mimicking her friends, Fluttershy and Big Mac nuzzle closely with each other as share their final moment together as a married couple. Looking for closure, Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie engage in one big hug to signify their strong and unbreakable friendship to held on to for such a few short years.

Quietly, Rainbow Dash approaches the strictly disheartened Mustang as she wants to do her best to comfort him in their last moment together. When Ford tilts her head, he looks into Rainbow’s magenta eyes that are full of concern, but as for her, all she sees is nothing but guilt in those remorseful, turquoise eyes of his.

“Rainbow… I’m sorry… I…”

Unable to finish that apology, he collapses onto the floor and hysterically breaks into disgraceful tears over his recent and perhaps his greatest failure of all time. “It’s… it’s my fault! It’s all my fault!” At once, he slams a hard fore hoof into the dirt as the quaking sound accompanies his regretful frustration. “Dammit! I should have finished him off right on the spot, but I was so stupid into believing that I can somehow save him!”

Without a word, Rainbow gently glides toward the weeping stallion from behind and drapes her forelegs around his shoulders and neck while her angelic wings wrap softly around Ford’s torso.

With her face next to his, she reassures him with tender sincerity, “No you’re not. You did a very brave thing out there, and I wouldn’t have expected anything less from my big, strong Mustang.”

Touched by her sentimental words, Ford turns himself around and gazes into her loving eyes before he coos to her, “Oh, Rainbow Dash…”

For their last moments together, they break into a heartfelt kiss before hugging each other as closely as possible, never wanting to let go. As he looks up towards the sky, he watches the inevitable sphere of oblivion growing larger by the minute. From staring at this foreboding ellipse, Ford recalls something that Hindel once said to him when he comforted him with his own fears after his defeat with the Basilisk.

“Remember this Ford Mustang: when you are at its darkest hour, only through the fires of courage and the united hearts of harmony will you achieve a power so great, that not even Arrogon can blot out its purifying light.”

Bearing in mind from the dragon’s words, several things start to click in place inside Ford’s head: Draconian Magic, Hinden’s technique: energy absorption, the Elements of Harmony. He starts to realize that everything is in place just like Hindel has foreseen. And with that realization in mind, the best idea in the world hits him like a Sonic Rainboom as he beams as bright as the sun he just saw earlier!

When Rainbow catches a glance at Ford’s smiling face, she is slightly confused by his sudden chance in expression as she inquires, “Ford, what is it? What’s gotten you smiling all of a sudden?”

Instead of a reply, Ford hovers toward Twilight as his swift appearance startles her and Pinkie, which breaks up their hugging. “Twilight, can those Elements of Harmony be used as a power boost?”

“I… I can’t say for certain.” Twilight answers unsurely as she ponders on that possibility. “We’ve never tried to use them like that before.”

With a confident smirk, he assures her, “Then congratulations, you just got yourself a volunteer!”

Following behind, Rainbow floats towards them and asks again, “Hang on, what’s going on here--?”

But once again, Ford leaves a slightly annoyed Rainbow Dash in the dust as he flies up towards Wagner before making his hasty request, “Wagner, I need you and every dragon available to give me all of your fire so I can absorb as much as possible while the mares charge me up with their Elements!”

Hmph! Normally I don’t take orders from ponies.” Wagner grumps before he breaks into a toothy smile of approval. “But given the circumstances, I’ll make this an exception.”

Satisfied, Ford leaves the red dragon be and returns to Rainbow and the rest of her puzzled friends while Wagner flies up and gathers his clan for their role in this final assault orchestrated by Ford.

“Okay, do you mind filling me in on what exactly you are up to?” Rainbow asks once more with her patience running thin.

Gladly, Ford explains his grand plan to the girls, “From completing my training, I have the ability to enhance my powers by absorbing pure energy, in this case, fire! But I don’t know my own limits on how much energy I can absorb for myself. However, that’s where you girls come in! If the Elements of Harmony can empower me with their miraculous magic, I can reach a power far greater than my own limitations! And hopefully deliver the final blow to Arrogon once and for all!”

The six mares are a bit unsure on this convoluting plan of his, but then, Rainbow Dash is the first one to brighten up as she showcases a courageous, captivating smile. Little by litte, the rest of the girls bear a hopeful smile until finally, Twilight Sparkle with a positive smile of her own says to them, “Well… it’s better than nothing, so… let’s give it a shot!”

Renewed with hope as well as excitement, Pinkie Pie hollers up in unbridled joy, “Wahoo! Alright! Well, come on! Let’s do this already! Places, everypony! Places! Let’s move move move!” As she says this, the pink pony springs into action as she grabs each of her friends by surprise and positions them in a proper circle before she takes the vacant spot herself.

As Mustang steps into the circle of friends, Rainbow stops him momentarily as she asks him with a hint of worry, “Ford… are you sure you’re up to this?”

“Why? Don’t you have faith in your big, strong Mustang?” he teases with a smirk.

“Of course, I do!” she retorts as she briefly takes offense from that remark before she slightly shies away with her eyes avoid his. “I just… I just want to make sure that you come back in one piece, okay?”

In a more serious manner, Ford directs her tender gaze towards him with a gentle forehoof as he assures her with absolute certainty, “I’ll make it out of this one, angel! I promise!”

“Do you Pinkie Promise?”

A bit hesitant on living up to that sacred promise, Ford dismisses his worries with a bold smile before he uses his left forehoof to cross his heart and then placing it over his left eye. “I Pinkie Promise!”

With a soft sigh, Rainbow lets him go as he takes his place in the center of the circle. With everypony in-place, each of them relaxes and closes their eyes as the six mares commence their Elements of Harmony one last time. From their jewelry, their respective Elements emit vibrant lights as they release pastel-colored rays of magic into Ford’s body.

From up above, Wagner witnesses the ponies’ initiation, which means it is time for him and his dragons to do their part as well. Following their red king’s signal, the hovering dragons breathe out gentle streams of magical fire as their breaths are automatically drawn down below towards the composed Mustang. In his state of peace, Ford carries on with his steady breathing as he freely allows his amplified body to absorb colossal amount of fire. The extraordinary warmth from gathering so much draconic fire at once is a lot to take in and a lot hotter than expected, but thanks to the Elements of Harmony’s amplification, he can endure and carry on with the important task in mind.

Meanwhile, the rest of the crowd eyes wondrously at what’s taking place as they see the dragon’s multicolored breaths pouring downwards in a gentle, spiral fashion as they easily enter the immensely glowing stallion within the Elements of Harmony’s celestial core.

“Wow… unbelievable!” Princess Cadance exclaims with amazement.

For once, Chrysalis agrees, “Yeah, it looks like they're pouring all of their magic into that one final attack! And Ford Mustang is holding the reins on this one!”

“I wish there was something we can do to help them.” says Shining Armor.

A thought comes to mind, and Princess Cadance beams brightly to her husband and her former enemy, “Maybe there is!”

Immediately, the Alicorn Princess floats in mid-air as she calls out to her Equestria subjects and allies, excluding the participating dragons, “Everyone! Listen to me! Focus on anything that you hold dear in life: friends, family, pets, loved ones, anyone! With your love, I can channel that into power and we will finally end this nightmare for all of us! So please, lend me your strength!”

Following her command, the rest of the allied forces concentrate as hard as they can as they focus solely on the things they love most out of life. Cadance’s horn lights up a usual light blue aura, and with her special magic, she transforms those endearing thoughts from her supporters into a collective, pink mist of magical energy. From this alteration, Cadance guides and levitates the love-infused, sparkling energy into Ford’s concentrated absorption as the additional magic source inserts more power to his capability.

In the midst of her duties, Cadance almost loses her focus from the Trapjaw’s abrupt screeching, “Your Majesty! Please reconsider! We would be more than happy to sacrifice ourselves in your place!”

With a peek, Cadance glances at the commotion and is shocked to see Queen Chrysalis giving up her own energy into the sparkling torrent of love while her worrisome followers, including Commander Trapjaw, stand by her.

“Stay out of this, all of you!” Chrysalis growls at her changeling loyalists. “You don’t have enough love to spare for this attack, so I shall bear the Colony’s burden myself!”

While surprisingly touched by the Queen’s self-sacrifice, Cadance couldn’t help herself from scolding the changeling’s recklessness, “Chrysalis, what do you think you are doing?!”

“Don’t try to stop me!” Chrysalis snaps back in a groan as her energy is quickly dwindling away. “I don’t care if you don’t want my energy! You gonna take it one way or another! I won’t just sit back and do nothing!”

Startled by this misunderstanding, the Alicorn rearticulates in a gentler tone, “No, I… I just don’t want you to push yourself to the brink of death for my sake.”

“Oh, well… that’s very noble of you to considered, Princess.” she responds in surprise as she stands up with her head held up high while practically starving herself. “But if I’m going to die, then I’m going to die on my hooves and defiant to the bitter end!”

After gathering as much love as possible, Princess Cadance finishes transferring all of its emotional power into the lone stallion while Wagner and his clan accomplish their task as well. Once the massive energy transfer has been completed, Twilight and her friends break from the trance and cease the Elements’ intensification. Once she opens her eyes, Rainbow Dash and everyone else are amazed by Ford’s startling transformation. Instead of the usual golden color, his extensive aura is replaced with brilliant waves of rainbow colors as they change constantly within his magical expansion. And while it still maintains its fiery appearance, the way it flickers doesn’t look as scary as natural flames; it moves in a graceful manner as its flames has an unnaturally angelic characteristic. Even its warmth is very soothing and comforting to all those around him.

Gingerly, Rainbow Dash walks up towards her dazzling coltfriend until her muzzle is inches away from his.

“Hey Ford, what’s it like?” she asks with slight curiosity.

Calmly, he opens his eyes and bears a very relaxing smile before he replies in a soothing voice, “It’s like… the second greatest warm feeling I’ve ever experienced in my life.”

“The second greatest?” she responds with a slight chuckle as she raises an eyebrow. “Well, what’s the first then?”

Predictably, he answers with an all-knowing smirk on his face, “When I fell in love with you, of course!”

Considering how super sappy that was, Rainbow nearly chocks up from some of her own tears before she rushes up and tightly hugs him. While she nuzzles against her coltfriend’s soothingly warm, soft coat, she continues to smile tenderly as Ford pulls her closer with an embracing foreleg. As he holds her closely to his chest, Mustang contemplates on whether on not to let in on his secret when he wanted to ask her to marry him weeks ago before he was flung in this crazy adventure of his.

“Rainbow, before I go, I…well…”

Hesitant on what he wants say to her, his eyes are locked unto Rainbow’s as she waits on him with an affectionate gaze. But then, he softly chuckles to himself while shakes his head and dismisses his initial statement, “Nevermind… I’ll tell you once I get back.”

“Don’t keep me waiting.” she responds with a teasing smile.

“I love you, angel.”

“I love you too, Mustang.”

The two Pegasi finish it off with a deeply emotional kiss and their affection causes Ford’s colorful aura to grow larger and brighter than ever. Halfheartedly, their tender lips pull away gradually as Rainbow steps back to give Ford some room for his final takeoff. Finally, Mustang launches up into the air like a glaring rocket and prepares to confront his ultimate adversary one last time!

Meanwhile, hundreds of feet above ground, Arrogon has just finished his omega sphere of death as the massive, black orb is big enough to engulf the entire valley along with all of his enemies. Once his masterpiece of mass destruction is ready, he looks down and sees his shimmering adversary coming right at him.

“So, you’re willing me to face me head-on, aren’t you?” the tyrant mutters with malicious intent. “Good… then you will be the first of many to perish before my all-powerful might! Then no one would even dare to challenge or defy me ever again!”

After pour all of his strength and godly magic into this one final attack, Arrogon flies to the very top of his dark globe of overwhelming energy and position himself before he rears back and makes his declaration out loud.

“NOW PREPARE TO DIE, FORD… AND FACE OBLIVION!!”

With a firm stomp of his forelegs, the doomsday device plummets from the sky and it descends towards the ascending Ford Mustang. Unfazed by this, he continues to push forward as his acceleration reaches supersonic speeds. Halfway there, the Destroyer’s electrified ball of dark matter and the Pegasus are about to collide with one and another. But as the onlookers from down below believe that their combined powers infused within Ford will be enough to deflect that monstrous attack, their hopes were utterly crushed when they witness the heroic stallion being swallowed up whole by the colossal sphere of darkness!

Everything that was riding on their victory and their only chance of survival was complete destroyed once they saw Ford’s sacrifice in vain. Facing a hopeless situation, most of them prepare to face the inevitable they shun their eyes away from the gargantuan death ball as they embrace those who are close to them, no matter if they are strangers or not. One of the few exceptions to the disheartening circumstances is Rainbow Dash, who vigilantly keeps her eyes on the descending sphere of doom. She is certain that deep down in her heart, Ford is still alive in that dark, magical orb and will make it out of this one. After all, he Pinkie Promised to her, and nopony breaks a Pinkie Promise!

And then… a miracle happens!

KA-BOOM!!

The enormous ball of darkness suddenly pops like a balloon, and in its place, the largest Sonic Rainboom in existance explodes from within like a supernova! As the rocketing Mustang continues his uplifting ascent, the booming ring of radiant colors expands significantly as its shockwave conjures up enough force to completely shatter the dark sky apart!

With the accursed, gloomy clouds dispersing, Celestia’s sun finally breaks through as its celestial rays of sunshine greet the citizens of Equestria and their friends with warming embrace. As the allies bask in the sun, there are also welcomed by Sonic Rainboom’s magical residue as its colorful ring showers its awing spectators with glittering dust that are infused with the warm love they contributed earlier.

For Rainbow Dash’s case, she couldn’t help but brightly smile with pride over Ford’s legendary feat by pulling off another Sonic Rainboom on the same day. And this time, his second one is much bigger and more spectacular than the ones she has created before. With her astonished eyes glued to the parted sky, she irresistibly boasts to her friends nearby with a proud smirk on her face, “See that? I taught him that!”

As the heroes continue to bask in the glory of the sun, Arrogon was too distraught by all that is happening to him as he shuns his eyes from the harsh, blinding light of the Sonic Rainboom. He deems it to be impossible for anyone to stand up to his omnipotence, and yet, despite the godly powers he can tap from his precious amulet, it still wasn’t enough to stop the relentless Ford Mustang from taking him head-on.

“No…this can’t be happening…! How can his powers be greater than my own--?!”

"RAAAAAARRR!!"

But his flabbergasting of self-denial is severely interrupted by a familiar, piercing war cry as Arrogon looks down and sees the roaring Pegasus coming right at him as he readies for his strongest punch he will ever unleash. But that isn’t the only thing that has caught Arrogon off-guard. Overshadowing the charging Mustang is a ghostly, recognizable figure that shockingly sends shivers down the tyrant’s spine. Mirroring Ford’s thunderous roar is the afterimage of his deceased master, Hindel the All-Seeing Dragon!

For the first time since his return to the surface, Arrogon is truly afraid!

POW!

Paralyzed with immense fear, Arrogon has no means to counter right back as he feels the truly overwhelming power of Ford’s hoof-punch! This latest strike from Ford’s righteous might makes his earlier punches feel like love taps as his most recent hit delivers so much force that it tremendously shakes the bewildered Destroyer to the very core! The combined forces of his nearly limitless Draconian Magic, the Elements of Harmony and the love-infused energy are beyond overpowering; not even Arrogon can comprehend this kind of magnitude!

From that ultimate punch, Arrogon is blasted away in a massive beam of streaming colors as he is launched further away from Equestria’s stratosphere. Within that immense blast, Arrogon continues to suffer the countless consecutive hits as he can barely comprehend from the unspeakable pain and damage he is dealing with. Even more so, the immense power of Ford’s last attack is infused with so much positive energy, which Princess Cadance originally gathered up, that it is making the pain even worse for the black-hearted Destroyer to overcome.

In the midst of this agony he is in, something begins to crack. But it wasn’t his body just yet. Instead, his precious amulet, which holds the powers of Equestria's deities, begins to rupture as the three colored orbs start to crack under immeasurable pressure. Until finally… they completely shatter!

Without the aid of the amulet’s godly power supply, the distraught Arrogon can no longer preserve his own supposed immortality as his already-broken body starts to crumble apart like ash! With pieces of his body vaporizing within the monstrous wave of dynamic energy, Arrogon impulsively vents out his futile frustration at the ones responsible for his impending downfall!

“CURSE YOU, FORD MUSTANG! CURSE YOU, HINDEL! CURSE YOU ALL!!”

As his demonic outcry fades away, so too does his body! Lastly, his screeching face deteriorates while his mane of blue fire is swiftly extinguished! All that remains of the once-mighty Arrogon the Destroyer are his two fiery eyes before his existence will be completely snuffed out from the face of this world!

And like that… he’s gone!

After the divine light of his magnificent attack has disappeared into the atmosphere, Ford Mustang weakly smiles to himself as he can no longer sense the evil presence of his formidable foe. However, that is all he can do as he is fully drained from unleashing everything he got against Arrogon. Because of his ever-increasing fatigue, his body completely shuts down on its own before he gradually descends due to his unresponsive wings. In the midst of his fall, he reflects on his heroic accomplishment with a tiring grin.

I did it! At last… it is finally over! But my body… I can no longer move it. Heh, I don’t think I can feel anything at this point. Oh well… at least… everyone is saved. That’s… the only thing that matters. Gilda… Chrysalis… Wagner… Hindel… all of my friends from Ponyville… and of course… Rainbow… my beloved Dashie… my beautiful, blue angel… thank you… for everything… and… goodbye!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the multitude rays of sunshine piercing through the scattered clouds, constant cheers are filled in the air as Equestria’s champions celebrate their long-awaited, triumphant victory. However, everyone becomes silent as they see a silhouetted figure gracefully descending from the heavenly clouds. As the mysterious shape gets closer to the ground, familiar characteristics begin to reveal its identify: very large wings, elongated legs, a long, magical horn, and an extensive, ever-flowing, shimmering hair that features four spring-like colors.

“Wait… is that…?!”

As Twilight Sparkle is about to finish her sentence, the recognizable Alicorn makes her proper, dramatic entrance once she lands in an elegant manner. Once the younger Alicorn knows for certain that that it’s her, Twilight couldn’t contain herself any further as she happily sheds tears over the return of her beloved mentor.

“Princess Celestia!”

At once, the emotional Twilight rushes over towards the Sun Princess and she warmly nuzzles with her teacher who happily returns it with motherly affection. In the middle of their embrace, two more figures descend from the sky. One of them is the Moon Princess and sister of Princess Celestia. The other one is the Master of Chaos who was one of the Princesses’ most notorious enemies.

“Princess Luna!” some of the ponies announce with glee.

“Annnnnd…. Discord!” he introduces himself as he spreads his arms to welcome the attention.

Everypony else could hardly contain their excitement over the Princesses’ return as they run towards them and greet them with sheer admiration, which leaves poor Discord being overlooked by the majority of the welcoming crowd.

With his arms crossed over each other, the grumpy trickster pouts in a sarcastic tone, “Hmph! Well don’t crowd all at once for my sake!” But to his surprise and delight, a tearful Fluttershy nearly tackles him with joy with a great, big hug as he deeply appreciates her kind gesture for his arrival.

After getting reacquainted with her former student, Celestia expresses her happiness to her, “I am so thankful to see you again, Twilight Sparkle!” Then, she faces the vast crowd and expresses her gratification to her citizens, “And I am very proud of all of you in midst of our absence!” Some of them shy away from receiving such modest praise from their Princess, while others hold their heads up with pride.

Bashfully, Twilight responds, “Well… we couldn’t have done it with--!”

Realizing on who else is missing, Rainbow interrupts her lavender friend as she dashes right in front of Celestia’s face, “Where’s Ford Mustang?! Did you see him?! He should have been here by now!”

With regal composure, Celestia shifts her expression into subtle sadness as she looks at her raised wings before answering the Pegasus’s questioning, “He’s right here, Rainbow Dash.”

After lowering her wings, the white Alicorn reveals an immobile Mustang saddled to her back. With her magic, a golden aura levitates the motionless body off of her and is gently laid right next to the worrisome Rainbow Dash with his back on the ground.

“He’s… he’s not move! Why is he not moving?!” she asks frantically.

Once she kneels right next to him, she continuously nuzzles him with her head as she tries to get him to regain consciousness. “Come on, Ford! Wake up! This is no time to take a nap now! That’s my job! Quit kidding around! This isn’t funny anymore!”

Despite her pleading and constant shaking, her vain attempts did nothing to arouse him. Worrisomely, Rainbow turns to disturbingly silent Celestia for a hopeful answer. “He’s gonna be okay, isn’t he, Princess? He’s gonna be make it out of this one, right?”

Hesitantly, the Princess of the Sun lowers her head sadly and answers halfheartedly, “I’m sorry, Rainbow Dash.”

Unable to accept such a depressing response, Rainbow starts to shed never-ending tears while shaking her head in denial before she turns back to Ford and hysterically continues to plead for his life with a grief-stricken heart, “N-n-no… no… no! Dammit, Ford! You can’t do this to me! You promised! You Pinkie Promised that you will make it out of this one! You’re not supposed to break your Pinkie Promises! So you can’t die on me right now! You just can’t! You did so much for me that I never got a chance to properly thank you for what you have done!”

With no sign of improvement, she carries on with her heavy sobbing as she muffles her constant weeping onto Ford’s chest. As Rainbow openly pours her love and sorrow into her motionless coltfriend, everyone else around the two Pegasi express their grief over Ford’s ultimate sacrifice in their own ways. Some of them bow their heads as a sign of respect, while others join in Rainbow’s anguish by shedding their own fair share of tears for her. Either way, the war-torn battlefield has become absolutely quiet, and the only sounds that the crowd can hear are the uninterrupted wailing of Rainbow Dash.

With little composure, she places her face inches away from Ford's as she whispers in a soft, whimpering voice, “Please… don’t leave me like this… I love you!”

And in a final effort, she gently leans forward and presses her quivering lips against his. In the midst of this sentimental kiss, Rainbow can feel that warm tenderness once again; the same warm feeling in which Mustang saved her when he pulled her out of her own darkness that Arrogon had her under his control. Somehow, this familiar warmth gradually sooths her as she holds on to that kiss for as long as she could before release.

Suddenly, Rainbow can hear unusual noises from numerous friends as they make various gasps over something. Curious by this, the preoccupied Pegasus is about to break from her kiss, but unexpectedly, something pushes her back as she is force to deepen that kiss. As she is caught by surprise from the deeper embrace, her pressed lips can feel something moving underneath her. The muscles on the stallion’s muzzle stretch widely and the suspected forelegs caress her mane and neck in the right amount of firmness and gentleness. Finally, the forelegs let go of her before Rainbow Dash can slowly back away as she wants to make sure that this wasn’t some cruel dream for her. Frozen with a wide-eyed expression, she stares blankly at Ford Mustang, who awakens with a big, goofy smile on his face.

“Gotcha!” he greets her in a slightly hoarse voice.

As the onlookers break into blissful smiles and soft giggles, Rainbow is still flabbergasted from being tricked in such a traumatic situation. First, her eyes pour our new tears as she is truly thankful that Ford is still alive. Next, a massive blush nearly spreads across her entire face to showcase her extreme embarrassment from displaying such sappiness in front of everyone. Lastly, she just needs to decide which emotion to express first for her returning coltfriend: gratifying happiness or aggravated rage? The answer is quite obvious to her.

“YOU BUCKIN’ JERK!” she snaps at him as she impulsively punches him in the left shoulder with a strong fore hoof. “I REALLY THOUGHT THAT YOU WERE DEAD!”

“OW!” he whines loudly after receiving that justified hit from his flustered marefriend. “Rainbow, I know you like it rough, but please… not so hard!”

Realizing on what he has been through to achieve their victory, she hastily apologizes with a sheepish smile, “Oops! Sorry, Ford! I guess I got carried away with that!”

After she gently reclines him up, Ford shrugs the immense soreness from his incapacitated body as he breaks into a chuckling grin. “Don’t worry about! It’s probably the best pain I’ve ever felt!”

As Rainbow and Ford share a good laugh together, their friends continues to beam and cheer with overwhelming joy over their victory and Mustang’s steady recovery. The only one who isn’t taking part of the festivities just yet is Princess Twilight Sparkle as she stammers on the deviously convincing prank Ford managed to pull off.

“Wait… so you mean… that he was faking?!” she exclaims incomprehensively.

Besides her, the purple Alicorn hears the irritating snickering of Discord as he could hardly contain his laughter over the Pegasus couples’ shenanigans.

“Discord!” she scowls suspiciously at him. “This better not be your doing!”

“Well that seems rather unfair to put me on the hot seat like that!” he responds in an exaggeratedly innocent manner while failing to restrain his shrewd smile. “Besides, I can’t take all of the credit on this one!”

Puzzled by Discord’s remark, Twilight wonders on who was the true mastermind behind that deception. Then, her ears perk up when she picks up a different kind of laughter. Turning around, she is surprised to see that Princess Celestia is doing her best to stifle her laughing as she covers her giggling smile with a fore hoof.

“Princess Celestia… you?!” the younger Alicorn inquires in wide-eyed disbelief.

Once she calms down a bit, Celestia apologizes to her with an amusing grin, “Sorry, Twilight. It seemed like such a good opportunity, so I couldn’t resist on asking Ford and the others on this one.”

Back in the center of their reunion, the increasingly exhausted Mustang is laying across Rainbow with his head on top of her lap as she affectionately strokes his blue, yellow-streaked mane. While enjoying the soothing brushing from his marefriend, Ford asks her in a tiring voice, “So… did we do it? Did we… save the world?”

“Yeah, we did it!” Rainbow answers softly in a gleeful tone. “You did it!”

“…Awesome!”

As she gazes at the smiling stallion while he is in an adorably drowsy state, her eyes spontaneously drift to the rest of his body until her eyesight comes to a complete halt at one particular area. Her awestricken eyes grow largely at this astonishing feature that she has never seen before. She is practically speechless on what she is witnessing before she can manage to speak up and bring this up to Ford’s attention.

“Ford… your flank…!”

“Uh, Rainbow Dash… my eyes are up here.” he impulsively jokes with a tender smirk on his face.

Shaking her head over Ford’s sense of humor, she retorts with an chuckling grin. “Just take a look, Mustang!”

As per her instructions, Ford weakly lifts his head off of the mare’s comfortable lap and glances at his flank. And just like Dash’s initial reaction, Ford is utterly speechless at what she is referring to. Since his permanent stay in Equestria, he has shrugged his foolhardy desire for a Cutie Mark due to how well-contented his new life is. But now… after all he has gone though since the start of his epic adventure… and before his increasingly disbelieving eyes… is his very own Cutie Mark!

Carefully, he examines all of the details of his newly acquired Cutie Mark. It has a side view headshot of a dragon with a monochromatic color that’s just like his blue mane. And its silhouetted style is similar to that of Tribal Tattoos with its simple, exposed features such as fanned ears, curved teeth, and piercing glare. Ford is quite certain that his dragon-shaped Cutie Mark is referring to his newfound talent with Draconian Magic. But he couldn’t help but wonder if there is more to it than that. Perhaps its artistic design also represent to his skills in the visual arts. Or it might have a deeper meaning by having a dragon symbolizing his own bravery in everything he has been through up till now. Either way, he finds it difficult to express in words on how overjoyed he is from this.

“My… my… my own Cutie Mark!”

Flabbergasted from this revelation, he turns his head back to face Rainbow Dash again as his wide eyes plead in silence on making sure that this is all real. Understanding his beseeching expression, she smiles warmly and nods in confirmation over Ford’s worries. Satisfied on her answer, he reassumes his comfy position as he lays his head back onto Rainbow’s lap while showcasing a very relaxing smile on his strenuous face.

“Yaaaaay… I’ve finally got… my own Cutie Mark…”

And then, he fainted.

Author's Note:

Ford Mustang vs. Arrogon the Destroyer - The Final Battle (2/2)

And they all live happily ever aft--! OH WAIT! We're forgetting something, aren't we?! ;D

PreviousChapters Next