• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 35,276 Views, 13,446 Comments

My Little Caboose: Blue is Magic! - DarkWing



What happens when the Reds and Blues finally get Church out of the Epsilon unit? Caboose decides he wants a turn in the unit, of course! What happens next? Well let's just say he always did say he wanted a pony, now he has a world full of them.

  • ...
139
 13,446
 35,276

PreviousChapters Next
Wedding - Unleashed

"Get the fuck out of our way." Church said.

The bridesmaids kept walking towards him.

"Listen I don't want to hurt yo-"

Lyra kicked Church in the jaw, causing him to fall backwards.

"What the shit?" Church yelled.

Cadance grabbed some flowers off the ground and threw them over some rocks. The bridesmaids snapped to attention and jumped after them.

"Really?" Church asked quietly. I have enough trouble understanding women as is.

"Let's go." Cadance said.

The three of them made it to the wedding hall just before the ceremony was completed.

"Princess Cadance and Shining Armor. " Celestia addressed. "It is my great pleasure to pronounce you-"

"Stop!" Twilight yelled, causing everypony to look at her, Rarity promptly facehoofing at the obscenity of her friend.

"Why does she have to be so possessive of her brother?" The impostor roared, stomping her hoof. She caught herself and brought her hoof up to her mouth and started to sob softly. "Why does she have to ruin my special day?"

"Because it's not your special day, it's mine." Cadance yelled.

"What? But how did you escape my bridesmaids?"

Cadance and Twilight looked at Church who was rubbing his mouth lightly.

"She threw flowers and they chased them." Church muttered.

"Hm, clever. But you're still too late."

"I don't understand, how kin there be two of 'em?"

"She's a changeling! She takes the form of somepony you love and gains power by feeding off of your love for them." Cadance exclaimed.

The impostor suddenly became engulfed in a green flame. As the flame disappeared the impostor changed back to her true form. She had wings and a horn like an alicorn, but her entire form was riddled with holes similar in appearance to that of moth eaten fabric. Her body was completely black, accentuated by her green eyes and complimented by her soft blue mane and wings.

"Who are you?" Twilight asked.

"I am Queen Chrysalis, the changeling queen."

"Chrysalis?" Tucker laughed. "Not only does she look like a fucking STD, but even her name sounds like one."

Queen Chrysalis ignored the insult and returned her attention to Cadance.

"Right you are Princess. And as queen of the changelings, it is up to me to find food for my subjects. Equestria has more love than any place I've ever encountered. My little changelings will be able to devour so much of it and we will gain more power than we have ever dreamed of."

"They'll never get the chance. Shining Armor's protection spell will prevent them from ever reaching us."

"I doubt that. Isn't that right dear?" Chrysalis turned to Shining Armor who slowly nodded in response.

Cadance started to charge at Chrysalis but her horn started to glow.

"Nuh-uh-uh, don't want to go back to the caves now, do you?" Chrysalis asked, to which Cadance slowly backed away. "Ever since I took your place, I've been feeding off of Shining Armor's love for you. Every moment he grows weaker and so does his spell. Even now my minions are chipping away at it." The ponies closest to the windows gasped as they saw hundreds of changelings crashing against the shield.

"He may not be my husband, but he is under my total control now. And I'm sorry to say, unable to perform his duties as Captain of the Royal Guard."

"Not my Shining Armor." Cadance reached out.

"Soon my changeling army will break through. First we take Canterlot, and then all of Equestria."

"No you won't." Celestia said from behind Chrysalis. "You may have made it impossible for Shining Armor to perform his spell, but now that you have so foolishly revealed your true self I can protect my subjects from you." She crossed horns with Chrysalis as she finished her statement.

Celestia broke the deadlock and flew into the air, shooting a beam of energy at Chrysalis, but she countered with a magic beam of her own. Celestia increased her focus and her beam started cutting through Chrysalis', causing her to shut her eyes in anticipation of the inevitable. But as Chrysalis opened her eyes, she realized the extent of the power that she had absorbed from Shining Armor. She concentrated her efforts, forcing her beam quickly up to Celestia's horn. Celestia gasped in surprise as she was sent careening backwards, her regalia parting from her head.

"Princess Celestia!" Twilight yelled as she ran to her mentor.

"Ah, Shining Armor's love for you is even stronger than I thought." Chrysalis laughed. "Consuming it has made me even more powerful than Celestia."

"The Elements of Harmony... you must get to them..." Celestia said weakly. "Use their power to defeat the queen."

The girls nodded as they threw off their dresses and ran out the door. Rarity and Simmons quickly caught all of them so their work did not get destroyed.

"There isn't time for that, let's fucking go!" Church yelled, pushing Rarity and Simmons ahead of him.

"You can run, but you can't hide!" Chrysalis bellowed.

As the crew made their way towards the Elements of Harmony, the shield above them collapsed and the changelings started to fly in.

"Keep running, we'll hold them off." Sarge grunted.

A changeling flew straight at Sarge so he kicked it in the head, cracking its skull which rendered it unconscious. A changeling charged at Simmons and grabbed the back of his suit and ripped it in half. Simmons came to a complete halt and glared at the changeling that then threw his suit to the ground.

"Keep running you fucking idiot!" Tucker screamed.

"No. This is the first thing I've made where I actually had help, and these fuckers tore it."

"Let it go Simmons." Church yelled. "Stop being such a bab-"

A sudden explosion caused everypony to fall in response to the concussive force. Before anypony could ask what happened, a second explosion ripped through the air. They all shakily stood up and turned to see Simmons standing still, surrounded by dozens of dark red orbs, dust settling all around them.

"Simmons what are you doing?" Rarity yelled.

A changeling dove towards Simmons, but he took one of the orbs in his magic, spinning it extremely quickly until it took the form of a long cylindrical shape. It had a small fire coming out of the back of it, but it just simply floated in the air. Once the changeling was close enough to Simmons, he released projectile allowing it to take off, hitting the changeling and blasting it to a million pieces.

"What’s happening?" Twilight asked.

"These fuckers are going to pay for that." Simmons snarled as another ball started to take the form of a rocket. "Keep going. Get the elements of whatever the hell they're called. I'll hold them off."

Sarge stood next to Simmons who smiled at the gesture. Suddenly Sarge punched Simmons in the side of the head, knocking him to the ground. Sarge then got tackled by Grif and Grif punched him in the face.

"Grif what are you doing?" Simmons yelled.

Sarge suddenly flashed green to reveal that it was a changeling, lying unconscious on the ground.

"Man that felt good." Grif laughed.

Sarge tackled one of the changelings out of the air and stomped on its head, making it slump over.

"Blues, you go with the other girls and help them." Sarge grunted.

Dozens of changelings charged at the girls but Simmons shot all the rockets floating around him at them, terminating a few but mostly dazing the others.

"Get some fuckers!" Simmons yelled. "This is how the reds do shit!"

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Don't worry, this isn't our first dealings with clones." Church said. "Now let's stop standing around and get this done."

PreviousChapters Next