• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 633 Views, 10 Comments

My Little P.O.N.I.E.S - Gray Valentine



The land of Equestria is in danger. Can our heroes stop it's destruction? Or is it doomed forever?

  • ...
 10
 633

Chapter 3: Ghost

Chapter 3: Ghost

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ. "Alright everyone. Times up. Proceed to the entrance, and we will tally up your scores." Says a voice on the intercom. The room is suddenly filled with light, as me and 5 others, stand up and start to leave the room.

"So, how do you think you did?" I heard a blue pony asking their red friend.

"Not too good. That guy over there is too quick." I heard him say in response. I smile, knowing he is talking about me, and leave. The others walk over to the bench, and sit in waiting. I walk to the corner, like I usually do, and lean against the wall. I notice the others whispering, and when I look over, they stop instantly. 5 minutes later, the instructor walks in.

"Well, I've looked over all your scores, and the winner is... Ghost. 30 kills, 0 deaths. Congratulations Ghost." He said. He walked over, handed me a certificate, and turned to the others. He read off their scores, which I didn't pay attention to, but I figured they were horrible, since nobody else got anything.

"30 kills? In 5 minutes? Man, no wonder we lost." I heard the blue pony from earlier whining as he left. I followed him out, and started heading home. Along the way, I was reading over my certificate. This is what it said:

In the name of our Princess Celestia, Ghost has succesfully completed the course on Stealth from the Canterlot Royal Guard Training Academy, or CRGTA. Due to his/her success, he/she is now officially a part of the Royal Guard of Canterlot, starting immediately. He/she will report for duty on the first available business day, Monday – Friday, 6:00A.M – 8:00P.M.

Signed,

Sergeant Espi O. Nage

Stealth Instructor

I reach the front door to my house, and see that it is left open a bit. I start to sneak around to the window, so I don't disturb whoever broke in. I slowly look into the room, and I can't see anything. All the lights are out, and the room is too dark to see into. I walk around to the back door, unlock it with the key above the frame, and sneak inside. I make my way slowly towards the front room. I look around the corner into the room, and I see the red pony from earlier looking around the room. I sneak up behind him and tap him on the shoulder.

"What do you think you are doing?" I say to him, as he turns in a jump.

"Oh, um. I was just, uh..." He said nervously.

"Just what? Waiting to get your ass kicked?" I said, threatening him.

"No! I was just trying to find out how you got so good at sneaking around.." He said.

"Well, your not going to find it here. Now, get out before I make you wish all you got was an ass kicking." Without hesitation, he bolted out the door. I slammed the door shut behind him, and locked the door. I walked back to the back door, locked it, and headed upstairs to my room. I closed the door behind me, placed the certificate in my endtable drawer, and crawled into bed. I stayed awake for another hour or so, before I fell asleep.