• Published 27th Oct 2013
  • 5,330 Views, 41 Comments

The sons of Cadence - Sky Hooves



This story is a teamwork from Night Mist and myself. The Story plays in an alternative Universe from Super Stallion's "Foal Adventures"

  • ...
10
 41
 5,330

Chapter 3 A Peacefull Day... maybe (Part 1 edited)

Chapter 3 A peaceful Day... maybe

Part 1

The sun rises about the horizon of the crystal mountains. The light falls into the chamber, where the two new prince's of the Crystal Empire were sleeping together in their crib. It was the start of the second day since Princess Mi Amore Cadenza found the two little sleeping brothers in a basket outside the front doors.

The light falls slowly onto the faces of the baby brothers, causing them to rub their little eyes and awaken. Night Mist was the first awaken. He rubs his sleepy eyes with his tiny hooves and looks around.

"And stiww in a crib wit a sowggy diapew. Will dat be my new liwfe?" Night Mist sighs.

"I not know. But you awe not awone here, wittwe bwodew.", says a voice next to Night.

Night Mist looks to the voice and sees Sky Hooves is awake. The light brown pegasus with the sky blue mane who was sent with him here by Discord and Kit and now his brother and fellow prince in the Crystal Empire.

Sky Hooves looks around as well and then to Night Mist. He places a hoof on his shoulder and says, "Don't wowwy. I have a sowggy diapew, too. We awe just babies here so it's nowmaw for us."

Night Mist gave a little smile by the comforting words from his brother. They both do their best to ignore the soggy diapers and start playing with the stuffed toys they have in the her crib. The door opens and Cadance enters the room. She says, with a sing sang voice, "Good morning my little prince's! How are my little baby boys today? Are you Hungry?"

Night Mist and Sky Hooves look to the Pink Alicorn Princess who was now the mother of them both. She enters the nursery and walks towards their crib where her baby boys were playing with the stuffed animals. She looks down to both of them and leans in to give them a quick kiss on the head and they both giggle happily. She takes them in her Magic and levitates them to the changing table where they get freed from their soggy diapers and get fresh ones on their bottoms after she applys some baby powder to avoid diaper rash. After the change was finished Cadance lays down on a few cushions and brought her boys to her teats where they get their breakfast once again covered by their mother's massive wing to keep them warm and avoid a scene from any unexpected visits from the castle staff.

After they finished their breakfast, their mother levitates them over her shoulder, giving them a few gentle taps on their backs. After an EARTHQUAKING burp from both, Cadance giggles sits them down in front of her.

"So, my little angels. Mommy has some work to do this morning and daddy is inspecting the Crystal Guards. So you can come with me for a while or I can let you two stay here with one of our castle staff. I do have a meeting later, so you can play in the throne room if you wish to come with me. So, what do you want to do?", she asks.

They looked at each other and discussed what they would do.

Sky sayd "I wouwd wike to go wit mama. It could be fwun to see some odew ponies. And I tink we could learn a bit, I mean, we awe technicwy pwince's and have to rule someday."

Night replies, "I tink you are wight. And maybe we can make some mowe fwiends if we see odew foaws, and I not want mama to weave us wit castwe stawff. I not wike it when she has to weave."

They look back to their mother, who follows the discussion but naturally didn't understand a word. Soon they reach for her with big smiles on her faces indicating they wanted to go with her. Cadance soon got a smile on her face and packs a saddlebag with a blanket, some toys and two pacifiers. Then she takes two bottles with her milk in them from a little fridge in the corner of the room. This was of course for emergencies in case somepony else had to feed them if she couldn't. After she levitates the saddlebag onto her back, she then straps a foal carrier made to hold two foals onto herself and levitates her sons into the carrier and trots out of the room.

As they walk along the corridor of the Crystal Castle, the two brothers just look in sheer amazement about the beauty of the Castle granted some parts blinded them by the reflection of the sun onto the walls. They passed some guards and servants and everypony bows before their Princess and wishes her a good day trying to hold back their cooing of her two little passengers. The Princess greets them back and wishes them a good day as well. After about five minutes, they come to a very large door and the guards in the front opened it for them. In front of them stands a big Crystal Throne. Cadance gets up the stairs unfolds the blanket onto the large floor leveled with the throne itself. Then she levitates her little Night and Sky (hehe Sky Night) onto the blanket and brings the toys out. Sky and Night crawl over to them and play with some blocks and stuffed toy animals. Sky plays with a Kraken stuffed animal and Night finds a toy Godzilla for himself. They build with the toys a few towers and then destroy them with the stuffed animals. This made Cadence coo at her little troublemakers and the guards couldn't help but crack smiles of their own. As the two brothers play there was a knock on the doors and the guards open them.

A very familiar looking purple mare enters the room. Sky and Night stop playing and look to Twilight Sparkle as she entered the Throne Room with a foal carrier strapped to her side. Followed by her friends and nearly everypony had a foal carrier with a foal.

"TWILIGHT!", says thier mother with enthusiasm and runs to Twilitht.

Twilight just finished to unstrapping her foal carrier as she and Cadance do her greeting dance.

"Sunshine, sunshine

ladybugs awake,

clap your hooves

and do a little shake!"

As Sky and Night watch them both do this dance, they start to giggle at the silly side of her mother. Fluttershy comes over to the Throne and her eyes got big as she spotted them. "Oh...My, aren't they cute little babies!", she says as she comes directly to them. Night tries to hide behind his brother and Sky just sits there and looks at the Element of Kindness coming to them.

"HEY! Whats abowut us, mama!?" asks a little raspy voice from Fluttershys side.

"Yeah! Aren't we cute too!?", asks another voice from the other side.

Fluttershy unstraps her own Foal carrier and cradled her little babies in her forehooves. "Oh, sorry. Of course you are cute too. You are both my special little girls," coos Fluttershy as she kisses Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust on the head.

Sky just sits there and watches as Fluttershy coos at the two fillies and then sets them on the blanket and they both look over to Sky and Night, who was still trying to hide behind Sky, and then crawl over to them. In the meantime Rarity and Twilight come over too and sit their foals on the blanket. Even Pinkie Pie comes over. Sitting in front of them now was Rainbow Dash, Lighnint Dust, Trixie, Sunset Shimmer, Onyx (aka. Super Stallion), Pound and Pumpking Cake and a griffin baby. Sky and Night just look with hanging jaws to the baby griffin how was sitting a bit away from them.

"Say, Sky...", begins Night.

"Yeah?", asks Sky.

"Is that who I think she is?", asks Night.

Onyx crawls to them and looks at them with curious eyes.

"Sky Hoowf? Night Mwist? Is that really you gwuys?", Onyx asked.

"Jeepers! Hi Onyx!", says Sky with a cheerful voice.

"Hi Onyx.", come Night's Voice from behind his Brother.

"Did Difcord and Kit did this to you both as well?", asked Onyx.

"And a second time right. You are good in guessing, Onyx.", says Sky.

"Hey you two! Are you coming to pway with us?" comes the voice from Rainbow Dash how plays with some of the toys.

The others of the group look to the trio of colts and wait for them to come over to play. The trio crawled over to them and Sky pointed to the little griffin and asks Onyx, "Hey, Onyx. Is dat Gilda ovew der?"

Onyx looked where Sky points and says, "Yep. Pinkie fowund her in de evewfwee fowest as she was gowing to give Zecowa an invitation fow a biwthday party for us foals. we not know how she get wegwessed but I tink it could be Discowd. Pinkie decided to take cawe of hew. As you can tink, Gilda was not weally appy abowut da situation. But aftew a few days (and a dangerous accident), Gilda called Pinkie mommy and since den they wive good togethew. She is stiww a bit shy about da whole baby ting. But she not bad behawving."

Onyx continues, "Sometiwmes, when she is wit us, she enjoys pwaying wit us. Especiawwy wit Wainbow Dash."

The rest introduced themselves and then go over to play with some of the toys. Their mommy's looki from the Tea-Table at how their little boys and girls are playing and getting along. "I'm so happy for you, Cadance. I know it was your biggest wish to have a foal of your own and now you get two cute little boys," says Twilight.

Cadance with a big smile on her face, looks over to Twilight and says, "Thanks, Twilight. I'm happy, too. I just know this little guys will bring a lot of joy in our Family Life."

Author's Note:

And again a big thank you to Night Mist for editing my Story. (When you found some mistakes, talk to him)

Sorry it took a while for this Chapter to come out. I hope I can finish the next one faster.

When you ask why I make Gilda a baby, I will answer with another question: WHY NOT?