• Published 27th Oct 2013
  • 320 Views, 1 Comments

Special Agent Melody: The Kingpony - Moniker



Octavia Melody by day a mare of elegance, brains, and most of all, a talented cello player. By night however, she is Special Agent Melody of C.I.P. one of the top best of them at that.

  • ...
 1
 320

The Kingpony pt.3

Secret Agent Melody: The Kingpony

The Kingpony pt.3

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"I knew you'd find me," Octavia admitted to the stallion.

"Really? How did you?" he asked smirking as he walked with her.

Octavia simply shrugged. "Just figured you would find me," Octavia was dragged by the pony.

Another pony rolled her eyes. "I figured more from you Agent Melody," the mare said following the stallion closely.

Octavia frowned; she'd expect more from herself as well. "I guess you're right," a frown formed on her face.

"Now, now, no emotions, remember, you met the Kingpony earlier than expected."

Eight days ago . . .

Octavia Melody snickered as her friend poured the champagne into two equally sized glasses. "Cheers, Classified Factor!" Octavia rose her glass eagerly.

Classified did the same. "Cheers, Agent Melody," he said in his normal voice.

Octavia rolled her eyes. "C'mon Classy Colt," she said fiddling with his shirt.

He jumped backwards. Classified didn't figure she knew his nickname from his last visit to Las Pegasus. "You know your stuff don't you Miss Melody?" he asked from behind the couch.

Octavia nodded her eyes hardly staying open. "Yeah, I do," she swayed slightly.

Classified giggled lowly. "I see you've . . . yet to master handling your alcohol am I right?" Classified didn't care what she said he knows it's true.

Octavia as he expected shook her head. "Nah, I'm just . . . a little . . . *hic* tired," with that Octavia fell to the ground. "I'm just . . . going to lay on the soft carpet for . . . a minute," her vision became unclear as her eyes slowly fell shut.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Seven days ago . . .

Octavia Melody opened her eyes slowly the sudden light making her squint her eyes. "Ah, you're awake, coffee?" Classified Factor used his magic to hand his partner a mug.

Octavia grabbed the cup tenderly. She took a sip shocked with how hot it was. "OW!" she tried to cool off her mouth.

Classified chuckled. "Careful, it's hot," he lately warned Octavia still waving her hoof near her muzzle.

Octavia got up from the bed. "How'd I get here?" she asked she can't remember most of the night.

Classified rolled his eyes. "You're welcome Agent Melody," he said flatly as his horn sparked.

Octavia chuckled nervously. "Yeah, thanks," she rubbed his black mane nudging him to the left.

The two got to their hooves. "What to do today?" Octavia wondered she's never been to Las Pegasus.

"We could just stay in the hotel room, that's one thing," Classified shrugged also not sure what to do.

Octavia shook her head. "This is my first time in Las Pegasus," she admitted; this was unnatural most Agents have been in Las Pegasus at least once.

"Well, let's s-" suddenly Classified's phone rang. He picked up the phone. "Hello?" he waited for the voice to end.

"Hello. Is this Black Shade and Gray Scar?" the other line asked the voice not too raspy.

Classified responded quickly. "Yeah, is this Gentlecolt?" he asked titling his head.

"No, this is his right hand; Classy Stallion," he said through the phone.

Classified heard about this Classy Stallion; a brown earth pony with a silk black mane. "Yes, what's the matter?" Classified asked a bit nervous.

"You see, we actually need you to skip four days," Classy said making Classified shrug his shoulders.

"Fine," he admitted he wasn't all too much into being Octavia's partner anyway; this is a way to get out of it sooner.

After a little bit more talking Classified told Octavia what was going on; not going too well for Octavia. "Too bad, I hoped to have a little fun in Las Pegasus," Octavia frowned sadly.

Classified used his blue magic to move her coat around. "We could still do things today," he assured Octavia who smiled lightly.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hours later Octavia and Classified were in their hotel room already drunk. Classified chuckled as he clearly saw Octavia sway left and right. "Wow, you really can't drink can you?" he chuckled.

"Are you kidding me I've drank a lot, I've handled it well," she said Classified recalls before they went back.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I saw that when you picked a fight with a mirror," Classified sighed what's he going to do with her?

Octavia tapped her muzzle. "Really? I *hic* don't remember any *hic* of that," Octavia tried to think back.

"Don't hurt yourself, Agent Melody," he said smiling as Octavia gave a loud, fake laugh.

"Whatever, I might *hic* go to *hic* bed," Octavia said as she walked off into their room. He gave a laugh as she swayed left to right. He simply poured another glass for himself. "To loneliness," he sighed as he was once again left alone like always.

Author's Note:

Part 3/4.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment