• Published 22nd Oct 2013
  • 388 Views, 19 Comments

Unwanted. - Darkened Lightning Storm



Inkstroke has been alone for years with her busy sister, Amber Wing. but when she meets a short-tempered, rude, inconsiderate colt named Unwanted, she'll try anything to make him a better pony.

  • ...
 19
 388

A struggle to become better

"Seriously, your giving me lessons on being nice?" I had to give Ink some attitude. I don't need flipping lessons on how to be nice. It was easy. You run around with a cheesy smile on your face and you cant say anything you think is the truth or it will offend some sensitive pony. Ink flatten ears are and jutted her bottom lip out. She's been doing that whenever I don't do what she thinks is "best" for me. I knew I shouldn't argue with her. It'll get me nowhere. Now don't get me wrong. Ink is one of the nicest fillies in ponyville, But she could be a doormat. One time she told about how she bought all of the popular fillies expensive ice cream because they all said "please". Even I knew she and Amber Wing didn't have the money for that. But she and I both knew I had no clue how to control my anger and behavior most of the time. So i just sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine. I'll take your stupid lessons." I grumbled and she squealed and hugged me. Sometimes, I hated it when she did that. But, most of the time it was nice. I looked at Ink and smiled.

Ink was smaller than your average Pegasus, and she couldn't fly every well. Her mane was a dark chocolate brown color that was usually styled to come down over her left eye. Her coat was a light color of brown than her hair, and her eyes were a mixture of both of the browns. If you stared into her eyes long enough, you could notice how both of the browns mixed together in her eyes to make them different from others fillies eyes. It was pretty, really pretty. After Inks long lecture on how to be formal around new ponies, we trotted into town. She pointed her hoof to this navy-ish green stallion with a crazy, brown and orange mane talking to the mailmare.

"oh you got to be kidding me." I told her as she gave me a small, playful, glare and smiled, dragging me over there. and shoving me infront. The stallion looked down at me with a smile as a cleared my throat. "sup." I could hear Inkstroke facehoofing already.

"Hi there. Are you lost or something?" He asked with a bright smile on his face as I searched for words.

"Uh, no. I was just curious... Isn't this nice weather today? The pegasus on cloud patrol duty today sure knows how to clear a sky!" I said as the stallion puffed out his chest and held his chin up high.

"Thanks kid! It took me forever but, I suppose it was worth it!" The stallion beamed as the mailmare giggled and they trotted off. Inkstroke tackle-hugged me from behind.

"You have no idea how proud I am of you!" She squealed into my ear as I gently pushed her off.

"Hey, none of that." I snapped at her and she kinda backed up. Before I could do anything else, I flattened my ears against my head and slunk back. "Sorry Ink, didn't mean to." I said and she relaxed a bit.

"It's fine, Wanted."

~~~ Epilogue~~~

Two colts ran around the trees laughing and tackling each other. "No fair! MOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!! FERN CHEATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a pure black pegasus with light brown eyes and a spiky, dark brown mane screamed out as a dark brown earth pony with silver eyes and a black mane that hung over his right eye like bangs tackled him to the ground. Inkstroke stepped out of the house and onto the porch.

"Will you two ever get along?" she chuckled as a voice came from behind her.

"There brothers Ink. Of course they wont get along." The voice came from none other than Unwanted. Ink stared at him lovingly and nuzzled his neck.

"Glad to see you home early." She said as Unwanted wrapped his hoof around his and the colts gagged and ran off.

"Today's are first anniversary. I wouldn't wanna miss it now would I?" He gently smiled down at her and pulled her closer, Remembering everything they'v been threw. From there times as fillies to right now, Ink had always been there for him. He was a lucky stallion.

"Hey, Ink. why don't we stick the kids with applejack and see if click and ditz wants to go out on a double date?" Unwanted spoke up breaking there peaceful silence. Inkstroke looked up at the stallion he loved and smiled.

"Why not? It's been awhile." The two got up and rounded up the colts, trotting over to sweet apple acres.null

Author's Note:

If you were curious, Click (the navy green pony in the beginning) is my buddy Valentine-crin. be sure to go check him out! Also, I'm kinda thinking I should turn this into a mini series, just in a different story. Already got a name down and everything "The amazing adventures of Inkstroke and Unwanted!". Well, I know this wasn't my best chapter, nor my longest, but i really just wanted to get it done and over with so I can move of to better and greater things. I guess I'm just no good at being a one-trick-pony. Oh well! Oh, and I just remembered, the mini series would be about Unwanteds struggle to be a better pony, but also his struggle to keep his feelings for Ink hidden. tell me what you think I should do! Also, if you saw any typos or anything, tell me. I didn't really have time to run over this more than once, so pointing something out would be super helpful!

Comments ( 14 )

Yay some one liked my weather clearing! ;D
Now i need to think of a way to add some of yours in since the double date>w>

derp I'll think of something after the chapter I'm working on owo

I spotted one ;D

"Today's are first anniversary. I wouldn't wanna miss it now would I?"
^
;D

3393337

ugh, your such a derp val. Always pointing out my flaws like you do -.- SUCH a pain in my flank.

jk, u know I luv ya dude (wasn't jking about the pain in my flank part though X3....maybe) :D and thank you for pointing that out. I'll fix that sooner or later, probably later than sooner, but whatever.

3395337
But, what if i wasn't a pain in the flank owo.......but a flank!!

3395428 I need to be careful with what I say around you sometimes.. >_> pain in my hoof...

3395807 Yes you do need to becareful >w>
heh =p

3395811 There are reasons I'm friends with pinkamelia.... :pinkiecrazy:

3395823

I see owo

get myside of the collab..well of it so far XD that was done after an hour due to me talking to some pony else owo and the next chapter is coming soon!

3395828

Aren't you Mr. popular? Am I holding up the line to talk to the great and powerful trix- I mean Valentine-crin?

3395842

why, yes ya are >w>
-troll face-

XD nah jsut some pony else :3

the collab bit i can work on more its just what i threw together ;D

People can get the buck out of line then XD. -returns the troll-

and what you wrote was fine. After I read it was was just like "Cute. He made a mistake and didn't bother to fix it. what a Pain in my flank..." XD lol jk. And btw about the firefox thing, I used a magnet. :3

Login or register to comment