• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 8,001 Views, 658 Comments

Ab Initio-From the Start-Al Principio. - Daxn



Alternate Universe, where Twiligth Sparkle doesen't get forgiven by Celestia in "Lesson Zero".

  • ...
68
 658
 8,001

PreviousChapters Next
Confusione/ Confusion.

Later the same day, Princess Celestia, whom had already retured in her chambers for the night, was sitting on her bed, and thinking about the events of the day.

Specifically, what her Personal Student did to her mother.


"It seems that Twilight Velvet is in Ponyville with the Element of Laughter now," Celestia whispered to herself, as she did circles with her hoof on the sheets "while I know that Twilight will still serve her punishment, as I've required to her, I cannot help but think that part of the charm of the punishment.... has disappeared."


The Sun Princess sighed. "Also, I'm starting to think that my dream of having Twilight as a foal... will be impossible, and, unfortunately, they are growing strogner and stronger. I would go there, and regress her with my magic, but... there HAS to be a way to make her accept that."


Celestia looked at the paintings hanging on the walls, and lowered her head sadly.

Then, a positive thought that made Celestia smile appeared in her mind.


"Or maybe she actually likes it, but didn't appreciate it because it was too sudden. Maybe, if I ask to her kindly, and leave her a choice about how foalish' I should treat her, she will accept."


Images of Twilight, dressed like a little filly, jumping about and giggling, appeared in Celestia'smind, warming her heart.


But then, the cold reality hit her again.


"No, this would not happen…” her desires double thought it again “ Not in this situation, at least." Celestia decided to get under the sheets.


"I will have to gas-light her a bit. Make sure that everything that would make her wish for affection falls into place. Try to get the little foals to convince her that begin a little filly is better than begin a mare."


Celestia's smile turned into a wicked grin.


"That's perfect, just perfect. I will start to organize my plan from Tomorrow. Elysium willing, by the end of her punishment, she will be my preciosu foal."


And then, after a small evil chuckle, the Sun Princess let the sleep slowly take over her.


Three days had passed, since Twilight managed to send her mother out of her house.

Now Twilight Sparkle, after an hearty breakfast made of coffee, berry muffins and jam brioches. After dressing herself properly for the Kindergarten with a better smock and a diaper that wasn't meant to be used, she was now on her way to Kindergarten.


As she walked down the streets of the city, a smile on her face, Twilight was thinking about the past days. Specifically, about her troubles with her mother.


"It's kind of funny: when I walked this street for the first time with my mother, I was more worried about the reaction of my current classmates and the teachers, rather than my mother's antics. But now, I take it easy, if not gladly, the Teachers are not too concerned about my presence and my classmates either adore me or ignore me."


Twilight chuckled, as the building came in sight.


"Guess that I am not that bad with foals after all!"


As soon as Twilight was few steps away from the enterance, the bell rang. The foals waiting outside waved "bye-bye" to their parents on the sidewalk at the opposite side, entered in the building in a dissonant chorus of shrieks. Twilight joined the horde of fillies and colts, going towards her classroom, ready to pass the morning with her "little sister" Lex and her little friends.


“Goodmorning Everypony!” Nutriz say, letting the children into the classroom, “I see you’re all looking particularly peppy today! I’m glad to see you all smile!”


It took a good fifteen minutes, but the class eventually got settled down as the students went to their favorite spots around the room.


After the name call, Lex and Twilight decided they’d focus on playing with some blocks, an activty they’d both grown really fond of.


“So…” Twilight said, popping a rectanglar prism untop of two squares, “Any plans for your weekend Lex? I heard you’ve been doing really well in school, are your parents doing anything special for you?”


Lex accidently knocked her structure now, “Hehe, oops. Can ask you something?”


“Ask me what, Lex?”


Lex smiled, giddily jumping up and down, “Wanna come to my sleepover tomorrow?”


Twilight smiled slightly, thinking at the posibility to meet her “minor friends” outside her unusual place of punishment.


“Aww, why do you ask? Of course I will Lexy. I hope your parents won’t mind if I stay at your house for the night!”


“Why would they?” Lex asked innocently.


The mare raised a hoof and stopped herself, “Hehe, it’s not important. I’m sure they’ll be fine with it. Now, how many others will there be?”


“Me, you, Owvosi, Pearly, Owive, Bwigt… seven, I think.” Lex said, with a concentrated voice.


Twilight let out a small chuckle at the counting error.


“We are actually six,” she said.


Lex lowered her ears.


“Oh, sowwy.”


Twilight smiled at the little filly “Not that I mind one more pony. The more, the merrier, after all!”


The little filly cancelled her contrite stance, and went back to her usual cheery self.


“By the way, I should be there at… ?”


“Seven o’ cwock.” Lex said, as she went back to stack up blocks.


Twilight joined the game again, thinking at the upcoming event at Lex’s house, unaware of the signals sent by a certain colt with an hungarian name.


“Twili! Twili!” He said, frantically movign around his hooves “Wisten! My daddy and mommy told me…”


But it was in vain: Twilight was too adsorbed in the simple game with her friend Lex, for listen at Orvosti.


The next day things were reletivley calm in the school house. Twilight seemed to be more contribed in her life, acting like a foal without really being called out for it.


Strangely, activites like coloring, playing with dolls and building blocks seemed so much more relaxing when she didn’t have a mother breathing down her neck with a bersek-like perseverance.


She rejoiced at her minor art pieces, her drawingand writing abilities has been restored, if not slightly improved, after the midn grinding that was life with Velvet. She was even able to give Lex tips on shading and all sorts of really advanced stuffs in drawing. Not that Lex improved that much in that regard.


Lex held up her drawing, “Wike it?”.


Twilight staired at it a moment, it defintly broke her train of thought. To be honest, she really thought she should mention something about all the bikering that’d been happening with Lex and Orvosti throughout the previous week, but it was probably just a passing thing.


Reluctant to ignore her better judgement, Twilight smiled at drawing and then at the child,


“Ooh! It’s pretty! Is that a forest?”


Lex nodded with the drawing still in her mouth. She blew it out on the table and started ranting.


“Uh-huh! It’s da Everfwee fowest! Wots of stowies happened tewe! Did you know dat Celestia and hew sistah had a catle tewe?”


“They did?” Twilight faked ignorance on the subject, deciding it was best to humour her little friend.


Smiling, Lex nodded.


“Ooh yeah! You know, Owvosti tawks about the Princess and you often, you know? I’m suwpwised you didn’t know that she had a castwe in da fowest, you and Celestia seem wike you’re weawwy cwose.”


Twilight’s eyes shot wide open, as she gathered what the child just said.


“So, apparently Celestia was talking to Orvosti’s father of late. Interesting…”


“Uh, do you know exactly what’s been going on with her? I mean Celestia? What’s she talking about?” Twilight inquired.


The young filly thought a moment.


“Well… Owvosti said something about Cewestia wishing to modify you. But I don’t wanna you to change! You awe so coow da way you are!”


The heart of Twilight stopped for a brief second.


The mare swallowed nervously. In her mind that sounded like either being regressed physically or mentally, something that obviously Twiligth wanted to avoid at all costs.


“But no, Celestia wouldn’t stop low enough to make her really a filly… would she?” The answer that sprang up in Twilight’s head made her clentch her teeth and grip her pencil extra tight, before relaxing, and thinking that Lex had basically saved her adulthood by simply spilling the beans in a casual conversation.


“Are you- Nevermind.” Twilight said, slamming the pencil on the ground. Maintaining her positive attitude, she hugged her friend.


“Don’t worry Lex, I’m sure nothing will happen that I wouldn’t have done myself. I’m a big filly, I can handle whatever challenge the Princess wants me to overcome.”


“Good. I’m weally happy I have such a stwong fwiend.” She said with a nod, still hugging onto Twilight’s leg.


“Hehe, you wanna stop that? I think you’re being a little bit touchy, aren’t you?” Twilight said, patting her little friend on the back.


Lex giggled, as she broke her contact.


“Hehe- sorry. I was just weally weally worried. I can’t wait to hang out with you.” she said, breaking away from the hug.


“Me too Lex…” the mare said, focusing again on her drawing, “Me too…”


Nutriz came into the room, clapped her front hooves and called.


“Potty Time! Form a line and follow me!”


Twilight, like everyone else in the class, put herself in line. It was clear that she wasn’t too amused with the rumors spreading around about her.


Lex tugged on the mare’s smock for get her attention.


“Twilight, no diapee change?”


“What?” the mare looked down at her slightly damp diaper, “Oh, what the?”


“You wet youwself.” Teh filly stated, as her slightly bulgy diaper peeked out of the smock.


“What just happened?” Twilight thought to herself, as she sighed towards Lex’s statment. Perhaps the accident was just stressed related, or perhaps just some sort of mental complex she’d developed in those months with her mom. It didn’t matter, at least it she only felt a little bit damp, meanign she could ignore it until home.


“Hello again, Twilight,” said Night Light in a cordial voice “So, how it was your day, at the Kindergarten?”


Twilight, trying her best to hide her slightly soggy diaper with her smock, said with a blush.


“Pretty well, father,” she said, as she tried to hurry to the bathroom “I had my usual…”


She was interrutped when, while going around the corner, she tripped, hitting the floor with her chin.


Twilight quickly went back on her hooves, as her father rushed to her.


“Are you okay?” Asked Night Light.


“Yes, yes, nothing major..” she said, as Night Light looked sideways at her smock, before raising it, revealign the slightly soggy diaper underneath.


“What do we have here? A wet diaper?” Twilight’s faher asked rhetorically.


Twilight blushed even more, and said.


“It was an accident! I wet myself because…. because...” She could not find any justifications for what happened.


“So, an accident? Well, I guess that this sort of thing happen, while staying in a class full of little foals," he said, turning towards the kitchen’s door "but, anyway, I have to yet tell Sedula what do to today as lunch. If you want me, I am in the living room.”


He turned away from his daughter and walked towards the kitchen. Twilgith decided to just go in her room, and think for a bit.


Night Light was so… ‘hardened’. It was almost like he was so fixated on the idea of productiveness and reputation that he forgot about his family. He was so quick to cast his own wife out of his life for who knows how long. Then, again, he was the one that brought Twilight to greatness and glory, so his ways had a good reason to be so.


Meanwhile, Velvet was just a crazy mare that hid her obsession under the façade of "compassion." Her actions were good por se, but were bad while she did them under the banner of her obsession with foalify her daughter.


Twilight approached her bedside where her bag of diapers laid. Using her magic, she ripped off the diaper and vaporized it with her magic.


“Shoot.” she muttered. It had just occurred to her, she needed wipes, or something.of that magnitude.


Against her better judgement, she paced slowly down the stairs and the hallway and into the Cameretta.


All that was left was the memoir of her life a week or so ago. Everything that Pinkie either couldn't carry or didn’t care to take was still there. Surprisingly, the room’s stock pile still remained mostly untouched. Then again, Pinkie probably didn’t want to stay in Night Light’s house any longer for look for the rest of the stash. Also, Sedula stacking the unsued foalish objects lying around had something to do with that.


Twilight sighed at the sight of the vacant room, as she skimmed throught the stash of diapers, until she foudn some wet wipes.


She lied on the back on the moquette floor, and used nearby wipes to erase her shame. She still couldn’t believe she had an accident, an actual accident at that, one that was actually all her own fault.


Annoyed, she laid back on the floor, looking at the ceiling for the first time in days, and finding yet another trace of Velvet’s insanity. It was a display of several shooting stars in the sky. They were mesmerizing in their motion, their colorful appearance made her admire the craftsmanship all the more.


Her world froze a moment, as she realized what she was doing.


“Oh no….” she muttered under her breath, as her grin faded.


Her hoofs became shaky, as she went back on her four hooves. Curiously, she reached over the front to where the wipes were and grabbed a diaper, holding it high in the air.


She gave the puffy material a few experimental pokes as she closed her eyes. It was… soft. Not a big surprise.


Giving into her curiosity, she pressed the material against her front end and wrapped it around her waist appropriate. The diaper wrapped properly around her waist, she trotted up to the cameretta’s window, striking a few poses on the refelction, before sitting down.


Her rump mashed against the diaper’s soft padding as the imagery of what she was doing came back at her full swing. Her hoofs gripped the side tabs of the diaper, she got ready to pull and ripped it off her waist.


The diaper plummeted on the ground below her as she stood up. Her eyes searched around the whole nursery, flashback of her and her mother’s moments together flashed back in her head like a some sort of stressed memory.


In that moment, she felt closer to feel regret, and yet, she refused to let it win.


How could she shed tears for her crazy mother, or for not acting like a foal, or for anything that had to do with infancy? That was madness.

And yet she was pondering about it, like if refusing to act like a foal wasn’t something completely disgraceful and immoral.

“But… I do something similar in front of Lex everyday… why this is different?” Asked Twilight to herself.

Her other part answered quickly.

“Because Lux is a little filly and, as such, you must treat her like one, and, if you want her friendship, even going to her level. Also, she admires your adulthood, and appears to be struggling for be just like you.”

Her answer, any other time, was sadysfying. But then, it wasn’t. I just made more questions arise.

Twilight was so adsorbed, that she faield to hear anything outside the room.

PreviousChapters Next