• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 7,999 Views, 658 Comments

Ab Initio-From the Start-Al Principio. - Daxn



Alternate Universe, where Twiligth Sparkle doesen't get forgiven by Celestia in "Lesson Zero".

  • ...
68
 658
 7,999

PreviousChapters Next
La Fiorentina- Parte 1

Twilight remembered that voice: it was Cadance's.

"What she is doing here?" Twilight asked to herself, as she slowly undid the covers, and silently moved towards the door "Was she contacted by my mother?"

She shook her head at the thought.

"No, that can't be right. Cadance is the princess of love, it's impossible that she went back to her old job on my mother’s demand." She put a hoof under her chin thoughtfully. "But why she is here now, if she wasn’t contacted by my mother? Unless..."

Twilight's eyes widened and her heart was filled with fear, at the hypothesis she’d just formulated.

"She heard the news of my homecoming, and she is insane like my mother!"

The thought created a horrible imagine in her mind.

The image of Cadance like Twilight remembered, wearing a disturbing smile on her face, and regressing Twilight to a two-years-old foal, but still the mind of an adult, and a mad cackling in the distance...

But Twilight, realizing that demoralizing herself wasn’t a viable option in such situation, snapped pretty quickly from it.

"Nah, that can't be. Cadance isn't a pony that would go insane like that; she likely doesn’t know such a spell, and surely won’t use it on me without my consent." A small smile grew on Twilight's face, replacing her fearful frown she wore before. "And, if this is just a random visit, this may be an excuse for me and Cadance to meet again after some many years."

Reassured and encouraged, after shaking Pinkie Pie a bit for wake her up, Twilight opened the door and walked downstairs; smiling with the contentness that only a meeting with a beloved pony you hadn't see for a long time can give.

At the base of the stairs, Velvet was waiting, her face still plastered with that doll-like insane smile.

"Oh, Twily, why are you already here? And where is Pinkie?"

"Yes, I am. I heard some voices downstairs and I wanted to know who was visiting,” said Twilight, while she walked the last steps of the marble staircase, trying to remain positive. “By the way, Pinkie is still in the bedroom, and she just woke up."

"Very well, because I want to present Cadance to Pinkie, before I go away," said Velvet, before petting her daughter's mane, like if she was, indeed, talking to a toddler afraid of begin abandoned by their mother."Don't worry, I will return soon. But be nice with Cadance!"

Twilight groaned, both at the petting and the words of her mother. Apparently, Velvet had forced an unwillingly Cadance to join the madness.

While this happened, from upstairs came an increasing sound of trotting.

Realizing that Pinkie was incoming, both Velvet and Twilight separated, and let the pink pony run down the stairs at full speed, before violently braking on the floor, leaving four scorch marks on the pavement.

"What's going on? Why Twilight woke me up?" asked Pinkie while bouncing up and down.

Twilight took notice that Pinkie hadn’t spoken proper English. She was really playing the part of a little filly.

Twilight frowned. Somehow that didn’t make her feel any better, though she knew her mother was probably loving it.

The latter answered, "I have to go away for a while,"

Pinkie Pie jumped immediately on Velvet's right leg, and forcefully teared up her eyes. But before any pleading word or tear could go out, Velvet said.

"Don't worry,” Velvet said soothingly. “I won't leave you all alone. There is a foalsitter waiting for you in the other room." Velvet then rotated herself towards the south, where the dining/living room resided.

“Let’s go, shall we?”

Pinkie nodded sadly at Velvet’s statement, while Twilight smiled and nodded.

A few seconds later, she, her friend and her mother reached the dining-living room hybrid.

From behind a wall near the room Twilight had a perfect visual on the situation.

She saw Cadance sitting on one of the yellow couches of the living room, sipping a cup of, presumably, tea or matè. She had yet to notice that her beloved Twilight and a new pony were also in the room.

“Maybe I could use the ‘secret salute’ I used to do with her when I was a filly. After all, it won’t humiliate me much further,” Twilight put her left hoof on her chin. “Come to think of it, this is the perfect situation for use it, since everypony will be aware of it and I am already dressed like a little filly.” Twilight bitterly chuckled.

“Hello, Velvet,” said Cadance. “So, is Twilight ready?”

The aforementioned pony did not lose occasion for present herself: she ran past Velvet, jumped in the middle of the living, where the incaian wool rug was lying, and, while doing the gestures, she recited the ‘special salute.’

"Sunshine, sunshine,
ladybugs awake.
Clap your hooves
and do a little shake!"

Once the salute was done, Twilight was capable to give a closer look to Cadance.

The pink alicorn, not unlike a decade before, had her mane gathered in a ponytail, which was kept in place by a red ribbon and a golden pin representing a sheaf of sticks. Going down, around her neck, a silver necklace shaped like a heart was there, and a light blue silk shirt with yellow borders completed her look. As for her body, obviously, she was bigger, but she was also more sleekier and thinner than the last time Twilight saw her.

“She has changed so much in appearance,” Twilight thought. “She looks like a pristine marble statue from a museum. I hope that, emotionally, she didn’t turn into one as well.”

Cadance’s eyes went wide for few seconds, before returning to normal size, but slightly watered. Her mouth was trembling and let out some whistles of air in the attempt not to laugh.

Then, finally, Cadance let it out, by letting out a crystaline heartfelt laugh.

“Twily, oh, Twily, you haven’t changed!” Cadance said, the hilarity still shaking her body a little.

Twilight smiled at her former foalsitter’s reaction.

“No, she didn’t.”

“You could say that…” said Velvet’s daughter with a hint of happiness.

Cadance took a sip of her drink, before asking with a casual tone.

"So, how it is going?"

Twilight opened her mouth, but could not speak, because Velvet was faster than her.

"She is doing pretty good: aside from few tantrums about the Kindergarten..."

Cadence frowned her eyesbrows and looked at Velvet.

"What do you mean?"

Velvet walked around on the red sofa near the yellow couch, like if she was a shark circling around a wounded seal, and speaking with a voice that stressed the "s."

"You know, Twilight has just started Kindergarten, and she doesn't want to go. Also, she seems back the a 'no' phase."

The pink alicorn now was clearly uneasy about what was going on. Twilight felt sympaty towards Cadence's lack of understanding, and maybe horror, of Velvet's words that hinted delusion.

"But... what... why?"

"I don't know, Cadence, but I'm certain she will get over it soon. Now," she said, while she invited Pinkie to show herself "here's the latest addition to my household: Pinkie Pie."

The pink pony was staring at the floor, looking pretty sad.

Naturally, Velvet's daughter could tell that she was justing pretending to be sad. Cadence, however, lacked of a year-and-half acquaitance that Twiligth had, and so, after another little shock, apparently decided pay no attention to it, and pretend it was really a little filly, just for not cause unexpected problems.

After that awkward presentation, when Velvet was finally out of their field of vision, Twilight, Cadance and Pinkie Pie headed towards the cameretta on the latter’s request.

While they let Pinkie Pie choose her toys, Cadance decided to kill the time with Velvet’s daughter by talking.

“She has been in this state… since when?”

“I am not sure for how long she’s been in this state exactly,” said Twilight to her former foalsitter and actual ally, “but, since I returned to live in this house, five days ago, she has been treating me like a little filly.”

Cadance mumbled and nodded in understanding.

“Also, three days ago, she tried to get my five friends and their sisters involved with her madness, but managed to keep only one, Pinkie Pie.”

“So… you are telling me… that your mother has gone insane?”

“Well, of course. Otherwise, why would she do all of this, force me and Pinkie in diapers, treat me like a three-years old filly, and yank you from your current job, to much of your annoyance?” Twilight said in a voice with a hint of regret towards the possibility that her mother had disturbed Cadance’s work schedule.

“Point taken. By the way, if you’re afraid that your mother has disturbed me in my job, don’t worry,” said Cadance with a wink. “I had nothing to do anyway.”

Twilight tilted her head and squinted her eyes, trying to understand what the pink alicorn meant. Cadance noticed that.

“You know, even if I am a princess and I am the Chairpony of the Nobles’ Council, that doesn’t mean I’m very busy. Especially because we are in a situation of misplaced ‘Seaside government.’ This means that I and the councillors are there only to create the balance laws at the start of the mandate and nothing else.”

Cadance saw Pinkie in her peripheral vision closing the basket and getting near to Twilight. This made the princess-returned-foalsitter cut the conversation short with this phrase:

“And I prefer to stay in a bizarre situation with my favourite little filly, than go to work and roll my hooves for ten hours.”

Velvet’s daughter, after a brief moment of fear about “my favourite little filly” statement, decided to shrug it off as a simple joke, since Cadance showed the signs that she was still stable.

Pinkie then dropped the huge pile of dolls, blocks and stuffed animals she had created on her back at Twilight’s hooves.

The pink alicorn was quick in her reaction, since she asked, “So, what do you want to play, Pinkie?”

The aforementioned pony did not waste time in thinking. She dug into the pile, and she took out three dolls that resembled the shapes of Cadance, Twilight and Shining Armour pretty closely.

They were surely custom-made, even by looking to the paint-job, but their existence puzzled Twilight, because it seemed… strange.
“Let’s play house!” Pinkie cried, hoofing the dolls. She held on to the Shining Armour doll, while giving Twilight and Cadance the dolls their doll doubles. “Cadance is the mommy, Shining Armour’s the daddy and Twilight’s the daughter.”
Twilight was about to retort angrily at that, when something else Pinkie had said caught her attention. She’d just said Shining Armour’s name.

Her brow furrowed.

"How Does she knows my brother's name? Did she got that information from my mother whilst I was in Kindergarten?"

Twilight sighed, deciding arguing with Pinkie would be useless.

But before she could do more than sit up, she felt her bowels strain for a second, before she felt herself relieving in her diaper.

She muttered curses under her breath. With the amount of laxative she’d ended up eating last night she would no doubt be using her diapers for most of the day. Though why she hadn’t gone in her sleep was confusing.

Cadance seemed to have noticed Twilight going, because she raised an eyebrow. “Twilight?” she asked cautiously. “Did you just... um...?”

Twilight growled. “Yes. Mother put laxative into mine and Pinkie’s dinner last night. It would seem it’s still not out of my system yet.”

Cadance stared in horror. “Your mother fed you laxative? How long has she been doing this?”

Twilight nodded grimly. “The last three days. I wouldn’t be surpised if we find any food she’s left for me and Pinkie to be filled with the substance”

Cadance gave Twilight a sympathetic look. “I’m so sorry, Twilight. If I’d known sooner, I might have been able to stop her.”

Twilight shook her head. “It’s not your fault, Cadance. How were you supposed to know my mother was completely insane?” She narrowed her eyes. “How’s your aunt doing?”

“Celestia?” Cadance thought for a minute. “She’s been acting odd for a few days.”

Twilgiht tensed, asked. “Odd... how?”

She thought, equally tensed as in her speech. “Don’t tell me that she is as insane as my mother. I’d rather face blindfolded Discord and Nightmare Moon joined together once again, than deal with her.”

Cadance frowned. “She... she seems sad.”

At once, Twilight became definitely worried.

She motioned for Cadance to go on, saying “Tell me more. Even if she has forced this on me, she is like a second mother for me: I can’t let her down, if there is something that I can do.”

Cadance sighed. “Well, she thinks I didn’t notice, but, since I am the Alicorn of Love, I could sense she wants something precious. I’ve only ever felt this feeling when passing couples where the mare wanted a new foal, or felt the empty nest syndrome.”

Twilight’s eyes widened, at the possibility that Celestia wanted to be a mother.

Cadance seemed to know what she was thinking and nodded. “After what happened in the village, when I was only an orphaned filly, and after my jumping up into nobility, Celestia took care of me, but I was never really like a daughter, more a niece, so I became just that. However, she would look at me at times with an expression that told me she wished I was her daughter.”

Twilgiht looked down, her shoulders drooping: she’d always felt like a daughter to Celestia, and now Cadence revealed to her hints that, maybe, the wish wasn’t so one-sided.

“Is this what Cadance was talking about? Did Celestia want to make me, Twilight Sparkle, her daughter?” Thought the purple mare, before giving gave an inward chuckle. “Well, before all of these, I would have take it without a second thought. But, after what happened to me in these last days, I fear that it will be a trap.”

“Um, before we go on with this discussion any further,” Cadance said, creating a magical nose-peg and clipping it on her nose, “let’s get you changed first.”

Twilight reluctantly nodded and followed her former foalsitter over to the changing table and let herself be changed.

Knowing that the laxative was still in her system, she wasn’t going to risk going on the floor, so she forced herself to endure having to rely on diapers until she was free of the laxative. So she asked to Cadence to put a fresh diaper around her waist, instad of leaving her bare.

Once she was changed, she got off the changing mat and thanked Cadance for putting up with such an experience.

Cadance chuckled. “Well, it was certainly a... unique experience for me,” she said, leading Twilight back towards and impatiently bouncing Pinkie. “Now, let’s play along with your friend before she bounces through the roof.”

Twilight nodded and they went to start playing dolls with Pinkie, knowing that, after this annoyingly foolish task, they could do something far more age appropriate for a unicorn her age.

Author's Note:

Excerpt from Cato's diaries about this story:

"This story doesn't even qualify as 'immoral,' it's the equivalent of a whore birthing a female pig brithing a female pig.

This is unspeakably, shockingly bad, this story doesn't belong to this site, somebody gotta take care of it, this is a job for the Censorman!"

PreviousChapters Next