• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 8,001 Views, 658 Comments

Ab Initio-From the Start-Al Principio. - Daxn



Alternate Universe, where Twiligth Sparkle doesen't get forgiven by Celestia in "Lesson Zero".

  • ...
68
 658
 8,001

PreviousChapters Next
Brutte Situazioni

Twilight bent forward and moaned, as she held her stomach, trying not to use her diaper for the second time that day.

Velvet, who happily kept eating her portion of non-tainted fruit salad, and giving some of the tainted one to Pinkie, hadn't or did not want to acknowledge the status her daughter was in. Or, at least, she acknowledged it after Twilight got up, and tried to run to the bathroom.

Velvet magically pinned her daughter's tail to the table, and said, “Where are going, Twily? Pinkie isn't done yet.”

Twilight quickly glared at Velvet, and tried to express her annoyance and keep it in at the same time.

“M-mother, I have to go to the b-bathroom.”

“Oh,” Velvet said, as she rose from the chair. “Alrighty, let's go to the bathroom. Follow me.”

Twilight didn’t like the sound of the phrase "follow me," but she ignored that and concentrated herself on not messing herself and followed her mother to the bathroom's door.

Velvet walked down the hallway, her pace tauntingly slow, while Twilight moaned as she walked behind her, wishing she could just pass over her mother, but knowing that doing so was going to be ruinous and very unclean for her.

So, still with her increasing urge, Twilight walked behind her mother, each step a moan, and each moan a step.

Finally Velvet reached the bathroom door, and, slooowly, opened it, ignoring the increasing moaning of Twilight and the noisy gas expulsions, also coming from Twilight.

Velvet finally opened the creaking door, and said, "Go on."

Twilight ran in the small bathroom, and, once near the toilet bowl, she enveloped the diaper's tapes in her magical grip, opened the diaper, and jumped on the toilet.

"Mother, please leave me some privacy!" Twilight shouted to her mother, and her mother complied with a nod.

Then nature took its course.

As her body kept expelling wastes, Twilight looked at the wrecked diaper left behind, and saw a tiny brown stain on the white padding.

She sighed with relief.

"That was close. And, thankfully, I managed to keep myself clean enough," thought Twilight. "From now on, I should not accept my mother's foods if I don't see her eating them too, since she might have tainted them with laxative again."

A knock on the door was heard.

"Twily, are you done?" Velvet’s voice asked from behind the door.

Twilight, feeling finally empty, said, "Yes, but don't come in just yet: I have to clean myself up."

Naturally, Velvet wasn't going to have any of that "self-sufficient" idiocy.

"No, wait for me," said the old mare, before opening the door, quickly grabbing a toilet paper roll with her magic.

Sighing, Twilight accepted her fate, and let Velvet clean her up.

Once she was clean and the toilet was flushed, Twilight exited from the bathroom... before getting dragged back in.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Twily?"

Velvet's daughter surely remembered, but preferred to forget that.

"Yes, my diaper?" she said with an eye roll.

Velvet smiled. "Good," and laid a changing mat on the bathroom's floor "Lay down."

And Twilight did just that, used by now to the smell of the powder and the thickness around her waist.

When Velvet was done, Twilight hurried out of the bathroom, not waiting for her deranged mother to escort her back to the table.

When she returned to the table, she saw Pinkie standing, twitching from one hoof to the other.

You didn’t have to be a genius to figure out what was going on.

“Let me guess,” Twilight deadpanned as the pink mare wriggled. “You gotta go.”

Pinkie blushed. “Nope. I... already went.”

Twilight face-hoofed. How was she going to convince her mother to stop this when Pinkie Pie kept doing everything her mother was expecting?

“Oh dear. Does somepony need their diaper changed?”

Twilight leaped into the air, falling back down with a thump.

Velvet was standing right behind her. How had she not heard her coming was something beyond her comprehension.

Pinkie gave a sad pout, nodding.

Velvet smiled, while she walked towards the pink pony with a swinging walk. “It’s alright, my little Pie. All foals have their accidents.”

Twilight inwardly groaned. Her mother’s voice had become soft and gentle, as if she were really talking to a foal who had messed themselves and was trying to calm them down.

And so Velvet escorted Pinkie Pie to the changing table in another room, leaving Twilight behind.

At first, the purple mare was tempted to get revenge over her mother, by swapping plates, and thus giving the tainted food to her mother, while she ate the untouched one. Then she decided that, maybe, that wasn't worth the trouble, also because, as she could test, the taste of laxative was recognizable and strong.

She fantasized about throwing the laxative-covered food in the trash, and replace the food with some of the untouched one. Then, again, the loss was going to be pretty noticeable.

She thought about scratch the laxative out of the fruit salad, the only dish left to eat. Hearing the hoofsteps again, Twilight hastily decided to do that: she took a knife, and scratched the powder out of the fruits. Twilight knew that doing so wasn't going to cancel the effects of the laxative completely, but she hoped it would tone down the effects a bit.

As she scraped, Velvet's hoofsteps grew nearer, along with the irregular bounces of Pinkie Pie. Twilight went faster and faster, until she realized she was turning the fruits into chips, and so stopped.

After Pinkie was changed and returned to the table with Velvet, they finished what was left of dinner. Twilight smiled deceitfully, at her mother's ignorance of what she had done, and how she had thwarted her plan.

Once dinner was over, Twilight, on Velvet's request, was stuck in the cameretta with Pinkie.

Again, Twilight was remained about how Pinkie being here was not helping, as the pink mare tried many a times over to get Twilight to play with her, despite the fact she had said "no" several times over. Pinkie also resorted to questions that could have been armour-piercing, if they weren't so badly-worded that they came off as ridicolous.

Twilight, on the verge to scream at Pinkie, thanked the Elysium when her mother finally opened the door and told the two it was time for bed.

While Pinkie frowned and lowered her head, Twilight was about to rush up to her room, finally doing something in peace.

But her mother held Twilight and Pinkie in her white magical aura.

“Bath time first, honey~” she said in a sing-song voice, as she dragged them to the bathroom.

"What this really necessary?" Velvet's dauhter asked to herself "I mean, I was going to wash myself before bed anyway, so why drag me as I was going to refuse?"

Then Twilight's sight landed on the shrieking pink pony.

"Oh, right." Said Twilight.

Meanwhile, while Twilight was processing that, Velvet opened the bathroom's door, and let the two ponies down for a brief second, so allow herself to open the tap for the hot water. Pinkie Pie tried to sneak away, but the older mare was fast in stopping her.

Meanwhile, Twilight got rid of the diaper she was wearing, picked some bars of paraffine-scented soap and a can of mane shampoo, and put said bars and said can on the border of the bath tub. Since Vlevet was still struggling into getting the diaper off Pinkie Pie, Twilight closed the tap, before the water could start to overflow.

Done that, seeing that herm other still struggled, she helped her into keeping Pinkie still.

When, finally, after several minutes of fighting, Velvet could get Twilight's pink friend out of her diaper and into the water, the washing began.

Twilight’s next ten or so minutes were some of the most relaxing of her day, as her mother gently cleaned and brusehd her, while Pinkie shouted like a plucked eagle.

However, like all the good things, the bath came to an end. Drying out her daughter and her daughter's firend, Velvet saw Twiligth running away: since she didn't wnat her to go away without her permission, she pinned her tail to the nearby wall.


“Now, honey,” Twilight's mother said, a sweet tone in the her that made a shiver go down Twilight’s spine, “the last thing we want you making a mess in your bed.”

For a second, Twilight debated on telling her mother to go jump off a cliff, when she remembered the laxatives her mother had tricked/forced her to eat. It would still be in her system and probably wouldn’t be out of it for another few hours, and she wasn't really sure wheter the things she ate after nearly messing herself were compeltely without traces of the Gluttonax.

With a defeated sigh, Twilight nodded and allowed her mother to diaper her, followed by a more relaxed Pinkie.

Twilight trudged up the stairs, Pinkie following behind as she bounced up and down.

After her mother tucked the two of them in, she turned out the light, wishing her "little fillies" goodnight and closed the door.

Twilight rolled onto her side, trying her best to ignore the soft cushion on her rump.

"If this whole thing is some kind of prank of Princess Celestia’s, then it's a pretty disgusting and bad prank to pull, especially since she is my liege."


Celestia smiled as she looked at the photos of Twilgiht wearing a diaper and dressed in a smock, like the fillies around her.

She’d gotten somepony to go undercover and take pictures of Twilight while she was in Kindergarten, and each photo was cuter than the last.

She chuckled to herself as she looked at a photo from three days ago, the one she’d taken herself when Twilight and her friends and her friends' sisters were all in the cameretta Velvet had set up.

She felt a small tinge of longing as she saw Twilight smiling, unaware that she had been pictured enjoying herself.

"If only I could have you as my own little filly, my faithful student," she thought sadly. Then another thought occurred to her and her smile retuned, with a slight frown.

“Would she? Well, after a few months with her mother like that she might truly enjoy it. Maybe she wouldn’t mind if I made it more real.” Her smiled grew as she thought of the sound of tiny hooves running around the castle. “I’ll have to check with Twilight Velvet first, but if she’s okay with it, I think we could do that.”

She nodded to herself and returned to looking the photo of the smiling unicorn. However, her smile quickly faded, when a thought passed in her head.

"No, I should not do that. I cannot trick one of my most loyal and familiar servants into doing something she despise." Celestia put the photo back in the evelope while sighing "This was supposed to be a punishment for her, not some kind of wish fullfillment for me. If she is enjoying her time with the foals, maybe she has learned a lesson that I didn't plan to give her."

As Celestia kept looking at the photos, she whispered to herself, this time with more hope.

"I may ask her at the end of all of this. I might aks her how she felt, and, maybe, uncover the truth about her entire early life..."

A knock came from the door, and Celestia looked behind her.

"Who is there?" She asked.

"Arciduchessa Mi Amore Cadenza, ha chiamato?" Said a feminine voice iwth a Flowerentian accent. It was, no doubt in that, Cadence.

Princess Celestia quickly put all the photos back in the envelope, so to not arise uncomfortable questions, before answering.

"It's open, my dear niece. Enter."


Velvet sighed as she sat on the living room couch, her eyes far away.

Her little filly was back. It was so wonderful. She had her little Twily and would be happy for as long as this lasted.

She sighed a little. If only her little Twily wasn’t growing up so fast. In only four months her little girl would be out in the world, making her way.

She wanted to cherish these last days.

“I wish I didn’t have to lose you so soon, my little Twily,” she whispered, a few tears in her eyes. “Don’t grow up. I love you as you are, my little filly. You and my little Pie.”

Velvet slapped her hooves on her cheeks and smiled.

“What am I upset about? I’m never going to lose my Twily. She’s my little filly forever, and Shining her little guardian.”

Wondering why she’d ever thought her little filly would ever grow up, she went upstairs and peeked into her fillies’ bedroom.

Both of them were sound asleep, no doubt dreaming of the fun day they had and how much fun they’d be having tomorrow.

Vevlet giggled, closed the door and went to her room, ready for a good night’s sleep after looking after her two bundles of joy for the day.

Author's Note:

Another chapter made by me+Autumn Breeze.

PreviousChapters Next