• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 8,007 Views, 658 Comments

Ab Initio-From the Start-Al Principio. - Daxn



Alternate Universe, where Twiligth Sparkle doesen't get forgiven by Celestia in "Lesson Zero".

  • ...
68
 658
 8,007

PreviousChapters Next
Delitto e Castigo/ Crime and Punishment.

After that statement surprisingly void of surprise Sweetie Belle slowly walked towards Twilight's mother.
In that moment, Velvet was taking part in a game with the six mares, by moving the limbs of a plush and talking with a nasal voice, and, judging from the huge smile she wore, she was enjoying every second of the other ponies' discomfort in being treated like little fillies. That, or she was happy to indulge her craving, and she was not even paying attention to what "subtle" signals the mares were sending about their situation.

And each one of the six mares was not sending the same messages in the same way either: while Pinkie Pie was, unsurprisingly, having the time of her life playing with blocks, dolls and plushies, while Rainbow Dash was playing with Pinkie just because Rainbow Dash wanted to make Pinkie happy AND because she was bored.

Applejack's behavior was similar to Rainbow’s. However, unlike her cyan friend, Applejack was just standing among the other five mares, watching them playing, and mumbling some insults to Pinkie Pie and her stock.

Fluttershy slightly trembled and often looked around her, while she was manipulating the dolls with insecurity. For some reason, Velvet appeared to have a liking for Fluttershy, because Velvet often stood beside her, and interacted more frequently with her.

Twilight Sparkle was trying to loosen up, even if the thought that she got along with her mother's wishes was still bothering her.

Rarity was the one that appeared to go along the flow of the event, even if not on Pinkie's levels. The fashionista was completely immersed in her pretended tea party with stuffed animals as guests.

The sight of her sister Rarity, a very orderly, clean, collected and cultured pony, and said to be the most mature mare among the six friends, wearing a diaper and playing with dolls like a little filly and doing it willingly, if not eagerly, caused Sweetie Belle to chuckle.
It seemed ridiculous, something that Rarity would never have done in any other circumstances.

And yet it was happening.

"Then again," whispered Sweetie Belle to herself, after a muffled laugh "you were doing something similar few seconds ago."

After saying that to herself, the filly quelled her laughing riots, and carried on with her quest to get her diaper changed by Velvet.
First step: get near to Velvet. Sweetie Belle mentally checked that part.

Second step: try to get Velvet's attention. Sweetie Belle poked the back of Twilight's mother, and awaited response, also terminating another phase of her simple plan.

Third step: actually get attention and communicate the news to Velvet. And here the donkey fell. Sweetie Belle tried to simply state "I used my diaper," but something in her mind told her that the phrase may not be... correct. But she had no idea about what to say that could sound "correct."

As the filly tried to come up with something, the mare stopped for few seconds, and looked behind her.
"Yes?" asked Velvet.

Sweetie Belle tried to say something, but only a squeak came out from her mouth.

Thankfully for the white filly, the smells were better at explaining than her words. Smelling the two foul stenches, and recognizing them, Velvet immediately picked up Sweetie Belle with her magic.

"Did someone just made a stinky?" chirped Velvet "Don't worry, I am going to clean you up!"

Velvet put Sweetie on the changing table on her back, and opened one of the drawers, extracting a can of baby powder, some wipes and rash cream.

After placing said items in comfortable reach, Velvet undid the tapes, slid off the diaper, and cleaned up Sweetie's mess with wipes.
As Velvet cleaned her, Sweetie Belle shivered from the cold air hitting her nether regions, and blushed, despite not knowing the exact reason for that.

Velvet threw the wipes away, extracted a diaper from one of the boxes, and slided it under Sweetie's rump. Done that, the mare poured some baby powder on the lower parts of the white filly, the pleasant smell vanquishing the previous bad odors, and finally closed the garment around Sweetie Belle's waist. Velvet picked up Sweetie Belle with magic, and put her on the ground and patted playfully her padded behind.

After the diaper change, Sweetie Belle trotted back to her two friends, and resumed her game.
For a while, the three fillies enjoyed themselves without interruptions.

Then Pinkie Pie came.

The pink mare, after a long, totally-non-ridiculous and completely silent tiphooves walking, arrived near the pile of toys used by the three fillies, and swiftly stole some dolls and blocks, before taunting the fillies with "Come here and take them back!"

Pinkie said that phrase giggling and smiling all the way, sign that she was just trying to liven up the things a bit, not trying to be strangely mean.

The three fillies recognized it immediately as a taunt and an invite to get over here, and so played along with Pinkie's idea.

"Give them back, Pinkie!" shouted Applebloom in false anger.

"You mean-headed meanie!" shrieked Sweetie Belle while trying to hold a giggle.

"Those were ours!" That was Scootaloo's phrase.

Then the three fillies ran towards the group of adults to "try to take back what was theirs."

The three fillies reached the group of six mares, and they shouted their claims together.

"Give those toys back! They are ours!"

Pinkie Pie pressed said items to her chest.
"No! They are used by Fluttershy!" The mare handled some of the blocks and a doll she had stolen to the yellow pegasus.

Fluttershy looked frankly confused at Pinkie's demeanor, while she grabbed those objects.
"T-thank you, Pinkie… but why do you want me to get me involved?

Pinkie Pie yelled and shouted.
“Come on, don’t be a party pooper, play along!”

Fluttershy was still confused, and the fact that the Cutie Mark Crusaders were pressuring to get the toys back didn’t help Fluttershy to calm her fragile nerves. Whining, Fluttershy decided to do the most logical thing to do, and give the toys to the Crusaders without further fuss.
"Here... t-take them..." and she gave said items to the Crusaders, while she trembled. The three fillies immediately grabbed the items, and were going to leave the six mares to their games.

However, before Applebloom, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle could get too far, they heard the feminine-masculine voice of Rainbow Dash call them.

“Give those to Fluttershy, or else!”

Sweetie Belle blew a raspberry to Rainbow Dash, and the mare, clearly hurt in her pride, dashed over the three fillies, and stole away the toys.

Applebloom, for some demented reason, decided to grab Rainbow Dash’s tail, causing the pegasus to crash down on the floor. Rainbow Dash did not take it kindly, and straight jumped over Applebloom with the intention to harm her.

“I will… I will” uttered Rainbow Dash, while she slapped Applebloom with her right hoof, while the filly was trying to defend herself from the assailant.

The other two fillies wanted to help their friend out, and joined the fight in the desperate attempt to get Rainbow Dash to give up.

Naturally, the mare didn’t hear any of it, and kept fighting to the bitter end.

Better yet, to the extremely padded, mouth-muffling, dark end.

Suddenly, the bodies of the four fighters were enveloped in a white aura. Looking at the source of the aura, Rainbow Dash saw Twilight Velvet nearby with her horn lit, and an unamused expression on her face.
“What happened here?” asked Velvet to the brawlers rhetorically. However, nopony picked the use of rhetoric by Velvet, and answered as if it was a genuine question instead.

“They made Fluttershy cry by taking her toys!” shouted Rainbow Dash while pointing at the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

They shouted back accordingly “But she handled them to us in the first place!”

“Not true!”

“It’s true!”

“Untrue!”

“True!”

This very interesting exchange lasted only for one minute or so, before getting abruptly interrupted by Twilight’s mother.

“No matter! You four got in a fight, you four get punished!”
And then Velvet quickly unlocked the room’s door, before somehow dragging out the mare with her magic, and using her authority to get the fillies to follow her.

Despite her best efforts, Rainbow Dash could not get out of Velvet’s grip, despite the physical prowess of the pegasus, and the age of the unicorn mare, while the three fillies just pouted, knowing that struggling wasn’t going to solve anything.
The mare dragged the pegasus along the hallway and two flights of stairs, until she reached her bedroom. Once in there, she opened the door and forced the four ponies to follow her in the room.
The bedroom of Twilight’s parents, at a first glance, appeared to be furnished only by a rococò wardrobe with glass shutters, an oak desk with small marble statues and piled coins, and a chandelier.
Going deeper in the room, however, it was possible to see two other sub-rooms, one on the right, one on the left. The one on the left had a comfortable-looking king-sized bed, two old canterali with marble shelves and bronze handles, two ground chandeliers at each side of the bed, and some pictures hanging on the wall.

On the right, however, the room was too dark to see anything, besides the bathroom’s door.
Velvet headed for the darker room, leaving the four ponies with themselves. Naturally, they did not miss occasion to complain.
“Thank you a lot, girls,” said Rainbow Dash angrily, and yet almost whining, “Now we are going to get some beatings with a carpet beater.”

Applebloom immediately answered to Rainbow Dash with the same level of pouting, teeth grinding and tail whipping.
“You know, you could have asked Fluttershy first, before trying to fight us! After all, those toys were given by Pinkie without her request, and, before Pinkie Pie handled them, they were ours!”

Rainbow Dash threw up her hooves in the air.
“I don’t think so, since she was almost genuinely crying. Besides, even if it was true, how was I supposed to know that it was a matter of Fluttershy being confused and easily scared?”

“I don’t know, but maybe you should think and ask before act!”

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.
“Says the one whose free time rotates around one thing and one thing only and doesn' t double check…”

Applebloom understood what Rainbow Dash was referencing, but before she could say anything about it, Velvet came back, pulling loudly… something. The mare huffed as she trailed the mysterious item.
The eyes and the ears of Rainbow Dash and the three fillies perked up, and pointed at what Twilight Velvet was pulling.
Then, the details of the object slowly revealed themselves to the light: the object had bars colored in blue and white, two panel were are each opposite end of the bars, with the visible side having animals engravings on it…
“A crib! It’s a crib!” shout-squeaked Sweetie Belle.
Scootaloo deadpanned.
“Thank you Sweetie Belle…”
Velvet ignored Scootaloo’s remark, and answered Sweetie’s exclamation instead.
“Yes, you three are going to bed earlier! Let me place the crib, and you are set.”

Then Velvet proceeded to put the crib near the true bed of the bedroom. Applebloom sighed, and said “At least it’s not spanking or caning,” Sweetie Belle deeply frowned, but deep inside cheered, while Scootaloo was waving her hooves uncoordinatedly, unable to form coherent sentences that did not ended with an insult over Velvet’s supposed true job. As for Rainbow Dash, she shrugged, saying that, since it didn’t affected her in the slightest, she didn’t care and that the three fillies got it easy, because the punishment that Velvet gave to the Crusaders was not “get their flank high thanks to a carpet beater.”

Velvet finally adjusted the crib to be perfectly parallel to the bed, before telling Sweetie Belle, Applebloom and Scootaloo the rules of the punishment.

“Now, since I know you have difficulties to sleep without your paci, I am going to give them to you anyway. However, that’s about it. When I feel that the punishment has served its purpose, then you will be free again.”

Velvet then referred to Rainbow Dash.

“As for you, missy, you must wait for me here, or else!”

That said, Twilight’s mother ran downstairs to take the pacifiers for the Cutie Mark Crusaders.
Applebloom and Scootaloo looked each other in the eyes, unsure.

"Did we screw up?"

Applebloom shrugged.

"Guess so."

And they went silent once again. Meanwhile, Sweetie Belle hopped over the bars of the crib, and proceeded to put herself under the sheets.

"Better be ready," she said. "After all, there isn't much we can do, beside taking our punishment."

After hearing those words, Rainbow Dash sprang up.

"Well, if you want to take it, it's not my business. As for me," Rainbow Dash opened a window behind a curtain near the bed "I’m not gonna tag along with th..."

Suddenly, Velvet entered in the room, taking Rainbow Dash by surprise. Velvet quickly left the pacifiers on the table, and pinned Rainbow Dash's tail to the wall with her magic.

Rainbow could utter only a sentence, in that situation, and that sentence was “Crap."


"What did I say to you before?" asked Velvet sternly.

"Don't try to escape..." said Rainbow Dash with an almost-pleading voice, after some seconds of stern staring and tense silence.

"And do you know what happens when you try to escape from my punishment?"

"No."

"Not a nice thing, that's for sure."

Rainbow Dash's eyes slightly widened for few brief seconds, before coming back to normal, and she muttered "I hope it isn't what I think it is."

Velvet ignored Rainbow's response, and gave the pacifiers to the three fillies.

"Now that you three are set, sleep."

While Applebloom and Scootaloo simply nodded and hopped in the crib, trying to get comfortable in the little available space, Sweetie Belle put a pacifier in her mouth, curled up in a ball, and started to suckle.

Once the three fillies were in bed, Velvet quickly dropped the curtains, leaving the room immersed in darkness.
"Now follow me," said Velvet to Rainbow Dash. "It's time to teach you a lesson..."

Author's Note:

After an inundation and some exams, this chapter is done.

And this story is blocked, since I don't have any ideas about how to continue this. So, I leave to you, oh my faithful readers, choose what's going to happen in the next chapter. As for avoid spilers to the others, just me a pm with your ideas.

Anyway, enjoy.

PreviousChapters Next