• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 3,942 Views, 157 Comments

A Nightmare Before The Night [CYOA] - Selbi



This is an Interactive Story! It is the day of Nightmare Night. Everypony is busy with something to make sure the festival is going to be great. Except Twilight. Her job was finished days ago, but now she messed up. Help her save the night!

  • ...
3
 157
 3,942

Chapter 1 [START HERE]

STOP RIGHT THERE!

Did you stop?

Good.

Hi there, and welcome to A Nightmare Before The Night! This is not a normal story, but an interactive My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan fiction, based on the CYOA concept (Choose Your Own Adventure). This means you get to decide what Twilight Sparkle, the protagonist, will do!

At the end of most chapters, you will have to decide between two options, though occasionally you will only get one. This is also the reason why none of the chapters are longer than 1,000 words. Choose wisely! There is only one correct path to the end.

Do not click on a random chapter! This story is completely mixed up, and you would only spoil the fun for yourself if you jump to a random location. Also, the finale is hidden somewhere in the middle; do not click on the very last chapter.

Have fun!

Begin:
Chapter 2