• ...
54
 1,466
 13,552

PreviousChapters Next
50th Chapter Special Part 10.1: The Ultimate Part of This Drawn-Out Story Arc: Luna Caves to Peer Pressure

I was in my house packing my saddlebags. I was leaving this town. Neighton-of-Grant was only about five miles down the river, a nice little unassuming village easily within trotting distance. My mom thought I was blowing things out of proportion, but did confide that if Twilight was indeed losing it, it would be wise for me to lay low for a few days. Well, laying low can kiss my rear end. I was NOT about to have a run-in with the princess of cloud cuckoo land. Or so I thought.

I would be traveling lightly, and inasmuch didn't need to bring much. I mean, I thought Twilight would cool down pretty quickly, especially given that her friends are now obligated to check up on her when this stuff happens, ever since that heart's desire fiasco. Colt, was I wrong. I was heading downstairs when the ring of a doorbell froze me in my tracks.

"Uh, mom, can you get that please?"

"Sure honey... Oh, it's Twilight Sparkle. Should I let her in?"

"NO! NO, Don't let her in! What ever you do, DON'T let her in!!!"

"Okay, well, if you're going to make a break for it, you should probably hurry. She's knocking rather insistently."

She didn't need to advise me twice. The back window was already thrown open, with me ready to take off from it. "KaybyemomIloveyoupleasekeepTwilightoccupiedkaybye!"

I launched myself out, flapping my wings erratically as I desperately tried to put distance between myself and the house and the madmare.

I had gotten no more than half a furlong away, when I found myself suddenly ensnared in the glow of magic. To my horror, the princess had somehow caught me. To my surprise, it wasn't the princess I was expecting. "Luna? Luna, what are you doing? Let me go!"

She had an almost apologetic look in her eye, and as she lowered me to the ground, she muttered "Sorry I have to do this, Super, but Twilight's my friend." With that, I felt a tingling sensation gripping my body, and I could tell Luna was firing up a teleportation spell.

"Wait, no you don't have to..." My words petered out as my body disintegrated. A flash, and the world was gone.

PreviousChapters Next