• ...
54
 1,466
 13,543

PreviousChapters Next
Special Guest Author defender2222: Average Persony/Their Significant Other

“Honey, what do you think of this?” your lover whispered, trotting into the bedroom wearing a sexy piece of underwear.

You, however, were too busy to notice, as your muzzle was pressed to a computer screen. “Oh Goddess, only a few more days till the next episode…”

“Are you seriously ignoring me to watch My Little Human?”

“No,” you said dryly. “I am reading a fanfic about those people while I wait for the next episode.”

“…I’m going to go sleep in the bathtub,” your spouse complained.

“I use to wonder what friendship could be…” you sung to yourself.

Author's Note:

To only read these short silly ships, and not the bloated story line that follows this chapter, at this time please skip to Chapter 67.


Really, my quality control standards are too low. I'm rolling my eyes at you, defender2222.
(this was originally just a standard Brony story, but I changed the characters to horses obsessing over humans.)
That isn't to say I'm not grateful, I am, it's just, mannnn you gotta up your game. Please don't take this the wrong way.
Oh well, now I can start on my 50th Chapter extravaganza! :pinkiecrazy:

PreviousChapters Next