• ...
54
 1,466
 13,552

PreviousChapters Next
Double Length Pilot: Fluttershy/Rarity

"Oh Fluttershy, this corset is so tight. And, dare I say... slutty. No dear, I'm afraid I can't wear this."

Fluttershy slapped the mare in front of her. "Rarity, you WILL wear this. And put these socks on too. I hope they are slutty enough for a mare like you."

Rarity knew her place, and though embarrassed, dutifully pulled the sensual thigh-high garments onto her hooves, in fact trying to hide her perverse eagerness.

"Good girl," the dominatrix cooed. "Now before our session begins, I need you to get some carrots from the market for Angel Bunny please."

Rarity gasped. "You want me to go out in public in this getup? That would be scandalous!"

Fluttershy shrugged. "The gossip would be nothing new. Now, do you want to wear a collar too? With a dog tag for my little bitch?"

"No mistress. I... --I'll go."

Rarity slowly walked up the stairs from Fluttershy's basment, loath to face a certainly humiliating scene in the marketplace. But the truth was, as she trotted shyly towards her reckoning, she felt excitement stirring --in her loins.

Author's Note:

Fluttershy/Rarity pairing suggested by Eddepicman. I turned it into a pilot episode for this story I'm writing. Fluttershy's assertive and dominant side rarely shows, but when it does it is marvelous to watch. I suspect that if she were to willingly slip into that alternate persona and not feel guilty about it, she'd probably really enjoy the power trip.

PreviousChapters Next