• Published 25th Oct 2013
  • 2,601 Views, 182 Comments

Mario & Luigi: Adventures Through Equestria - NoGoodUsrNames99



Fawful comes back, but not just the Mushroom Kingdom...he goes to equestria too, so Mario Luigi Discord Twilight and Starlow must work together to stop him from geting the Infastar!

  • ...
18
 182
 2,601

Chapter Four: Through the Bad lands

.
Mario, Rarity and Twilight ran Through the Badlands. the scorching sun over their heads...the hot sand under their feet, miles and miles of sand.

"Where's that sphere?" Rarity asked.

"How should I know?" Mario replied "We'll never find it in this desert!"

"Well according to the book," Twilight said grabbing a book from her saddle bag then opening it to her face. "This is the only sphere with a light emitting from it, so It'll be easy to find!"

"What do we need to look for?"

"Ummm just a light, Mario!" Twilight replied.

"Oh, OK" Mario replied.

"Why do they call this the Badlands anyway?" Rarity asked.

"I'll bet that's why!" Mario yelled, when they looked up and saw a buff pony with a Mohawk, and a ripped up sweater.

"You picked a baaaaaaaad time to get lost, PUNKS!!!" the pony yelled in a deep voice. "you should be ashamed of yourselves!"

"What did we do?" Twilight asked.

"You're trespassing on private grounds!" he said "You're coming with ME!" He grabbed them and stuffed them in his bag...and took off

They ended up locked up, in dungeon.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mario screamed, as he woke up.

"What...what’s wrong?" Rarity asked.

"Hey where are we?" he asked Rarity.

"We were arrested...apparently the sheriff owns all of the Badlands"

"Where's Twilight?"

"She's in the sheriff's office...probably being whipped, or some torture like that!" Rarity exclaimed.

"W-wait...how long have I been out?"

"About three days now" Rarity said. "We were starting to think you were dead". Then the pony that brought them here, opened the cell door...and let Twilight in. but she had cane marks all over her bottom.

"Hey...wait Mario you're awake!"

"Yup, we need to get out of here...like NOW!" Mario said. "Wait! If we can do something bad, we can get brought to the sheriff...and kick his ass!"

"You're right!" Rarity replied.

At lunch...the three of them sat at the table. Everypony was impressed by Mario.

"OK here's the plan we will start a food fight with each other then get taken to the sheriff!" Twilight said. so then Mario grabbed his mashed potatoes...or is it gruel?...I don't know he grabbed the...stuff, and threw it at Rarity.

"...Oh, it, is...ON!!!!!" Rarity said as she grabbed her whole tray and tossed it at Mario. he grabbed the food on him and threw it at Rarity, Twilight grabbed all the trays in the room with her magic...and held them up over Mario and Rarity.

"Ummmm Twilight...you're taking it a bit too far!" Mario said.

"I second that!" Rarity said. then their lives flashed before their eyes and the food smacked down on them.

* * *

They sat on the seats in the sheriff's office.

"So...you are the ones with the battle of the food!" the sheriff said wearing a hoodie so they couldn't see his face.

"What's your name?" Mario asked in a menacing tone.

"Well...since you were having the curiosity...I WILL TELL YOU!". taking off the cloak it was Fawful, he was wearing a red spiky cape, with red glasses and a brown shirt with pink pants underneath.

"How did you get here?!" Twilight asked.

"Well it's simple...you see what little power was left in Fawful...he used it to revive himself. so now, I can do ANYTHING!!!!!!" Fawful screamed. "And now a battle will blow it's nose like the boogers on the napkin of destiny!"

"Bring it on!!" Mario yelled.

"OK then!" Fawful grabbed a disk and tossed it...and it unfolded into a small box, with holes in it. the tentacles slapped into the holes...and pulled him to it the box grew arms and legs and grew bigger and bigger until it broke out of the building. Then grew a head...it was the size of two houses. "WHO’S AWESOME NOW?!" Fawful asked as Mario huddled tightly.

"I'm gonna DIE!!!!!" Mario screamed as he cried. Rarity and Twilight's horns were glowing. The robot lifted it's foot and stomped...but it just bounced off an invisible barrier.

"WHAT?!...HOW?!"

Rarity and Twilight had made a force field around the three of them and Mario was suddenly three times bigger.

"Why am I so big?"

"I don't know!" Twilight yelled.

"Cast that spell again!". Mario started growing again until he was as big as Fawful. "I FEEL SO ALIVE!" Mario yelled.

(click Here the full expirense)

"YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME?!" Fawful yelled.

"MAYBE I DO...TIME TO GET YOU OUT OF THE WAY!"

"OH, THIS ROBOT WILL BE THE TICKET TO THE TRAIN OF YOUR DEMISE"

Mario grabbed his hammer and smacked the robot back. Fawful shot a laser gun at Mario, and Mario deflected it with his hammer. It hit Fawful...Mario got his Hammer out again, but Fawful grabbed it and started beating Mario with it. Mario jumped up and landed off of Fawful.

"YOU PUT ON QUITE A FIGHT...MARIO!"

"I KNOW, PREPARE FOR DOOM!"

Mario grabbed Fawful off the robot.

"That's cheating!" Fawful yelled.

"OH LIKE TURNING GIANT AND TRYING TO CRUSH ME ISN'T CHEATING?!"

Mario was about to crush him...but he grew hot, almost too hot to bear it. Mario couldn't help but drop him, and he got back into the Robot.

"THAT ALL YOU GOT?!" Fawful screamed.

"HOW DID YOU EVEN DO THAT?!"

"A GOOD EMPEROR...NEVER REVEALS HIS SECRETS!"

"GRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

Mario got so angry, he ran over and stole his hammer from Fawful then smacked his head off.

"THIS MAY BE THE END OF FAWFUL!" Fawful said. Mario then smacked both of his legs off, then grabbed one arm and ripped it off, repeating the action to his other arm as well.

"FAWFUL WILL BE BACK!!" He said as the box exploded and launched him away. It was then that the spell wore off and Mario shrunk.

Fawful blew away...and Dropped the sphere it was a yellow color.

"Mario, are you OK?" Twilight and Rarity ran up to Mario. He was lying on the ground unconscious...
"Mario!?" Twilight asked. He could be… dead...

Author's Note:

Proof read by KaTiXEvOlVeD