• Published 25th Oct 2013
  • 2,616 Views, 182 Comments

Mario & Luigi: Adventures Through Equestria - NoGoodUsrNames99



Fawful comes back, but not just the Mushroom Kingdom...he goes to equestria too, so Mario Luigi Discord Twilight and Starlow must work together to stop him from geting the Infastar!

  • ...
18
 182
 2,616

Chapter Eighteen: It's Your Worst Nightmare!

Chrysalis flew to the grumpy ponies house, and kicked the door down. "W-Wuh...are you..."

"Why yes, I am!" Chrysalis replied."Now, I must go into that portal!" She said, before flying into the portal, taking the white tarp with her.

"What's happening?" The pony cried, before curling up into a ball and rocking back and forth.

Meanwhile inside the portal:

The group all landed face-first on a snowy sidewalk. "Ow...brrr..." Luigi exclaimed, jumping up and brushing the snow off. "It's freezing here..." He murmured, shivering like crazy. He looked up and saw an old-broken down mansion, with broken Christmas lights and old creepy lawn decor.

"I know, right?" Mario said, getting up, brushing the snow off and helping Twilight up.

Then, suddenly Chrysalis game dashing through the portal, smacking Luigi's back and causing him to fall back into the snow. "Oh, look who it is!" Chrysalis exclaimed.

"What do you have under that tarp?" Mario asked, crossing his arms.

"Catch me and find out..."She replied, bursting through the mansion door.

"Ugh! WHY DO THINGS HAVE TO BE SO HARD?!" Mario screamed into the air. They then chased her into the mansion, but she had already vanished. It was old and decrepit, with old-broken down Christmas lights and giant dead tree in the lobby.

They heard Chrysalis' voice, not sure where it was coming from, "If you can find me, I'll gladly give you your present..."

"It's hopeless catching up with her..." Twilight sighed "We'll just have to play her little game..." They then continued to walk through.

Luigi then started to look around "I don't get it, why would this dream world belong to FLUTTERSHY of all ponies?"

"I don't know...it doesn't make sense..." Twilight replied, rubbing her chin. "Unless...she's having a nightmare?"

"Well, it could be possible!" Mario replied. "Just another good reason to wake her up as fast as possible."

They then walked through the foyer and there was a staircase leading up. They walked up the stairs and found themselves inside a giant kitchen. There was an old turkey sitting on the counter. "Mario, this place is giving me the chills..." Luigi said, grabbing Mario's arm.

"Yeah, me too. I can't wait to get out of here." Mario replied. "So, Twilight, do you have any idea where Chrysalis might be?" Mario asked, but he got no reply. "Uh, Twilight?" He asked, looking behind himself and seeing Twilight gone. "Woah!"

"Uh, Mario...W-Where is Twilight?" Luigi asked Mario.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? Let's go back and try to find her!" Mario and Luigi then searched the places they had already been, calling Twilight's name, but heard nothing in response. "Okay, this is stupid!"

Discord and Starlow then appeared. "Uh, maybe she got lost?" Starlow suggested. "Maybe we should press on without her."

"Sounds kinda disrespectful..." Mario replied, crossing his arms.

"Oh, well excuuuuuse me!" Starlow replied. "Why don't we risk the fate of both universes just for one pony that we'll probably find anyway!"

"Woah, calm down!" Mario exclaimed.

"Discord, back me up here!" Starlow yelled. "Uh, Discord?" The gang then looked around them, seeing that Discord was gone.

"Well, this isn't a coincidence!" Mario yelled, "It's obviously Chrysalis playing a prank on us! Let's just keep going..."

Starlow then gave an accomplished smirk, "Finally come to his senses..." She mumbled, going back into his pocket. They then continued to search the mansion and found a small library.

Mario and Luigi roamed around for a bit. "Mario, I'm so scared..." Luigi said.

"I know, Luigi..." Mario replied, annoyed.

Luigi then heard something behind him "M-Mario..." He mumbled, he then slowly turned the corner of the bookshelf they where behind. He then saw...

nothing.

"Phew...that was close, right Mario?" Luigi said, wiping his forehead. "Uh, Mario?" Luigi then looked and saw Mario was gone. "NOOO!" Luigi screamed "STARLOW, DID THEY GET YOU TOO?" He cried "but Starlow was with Mario...so yeah..." Luigi then huddled behind a bookshelf and pulled his hat over his head. "Why is it always me? Why do I always have to be alone?"

He the worked up the courage to get up and look around. He slowly tip-toed through the library and found himself in a giant ball room. "H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-HH-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-HEL-L-L-L-L-LO?!" He yelled into the empty room, he heard it echo and heard nothing. He then continued through the ball room and found himself under a giant staircase that seemed to go on for infinity. "Well, maybe I should go back-"

He then heard a smash behind him.

"Or up is fine!" He then walked...and walked...and walked...

(You can turn the music off now)

He finally made it to the top, completely winded. "Uhh...uhh..." He then found himself in a giant hallway with another door, identical to Pinkie's, except it had Fluttershy's cutie mark on it. "This is it! But...I can find the others later..." He then walked through and opened the door. He then found himself in an enormous foyer, with Fluttershy sleeping in another bed. She looked very distressed and was tossing and turning. "There she is!" Luigi exclaimed. Luigi then searched his pockets, and realized...Mario had the Flutter stone. "Noo..." Luigi cried.

"Oh, I think I can fix your problem!" Chrysalis said, as she came from behind Luigi. She then teleported a bunch of small cages in with all the people she previously took.

"MARIO?!" Luigi yelled.

"Here's your surprise!" Chrysalis yelled, using her magic to put a cage over Luigi. She then pulled out the thing covered with a tarp. She pulled the tarp off and it was a painting with a 15 year-old boy. He had tan skin and brown, short hair. He was wearing a red hoodie and blue jeans.

"W-Who is that?" Luigi asked.

"That's...George Cunningham..." Chrysalis smirked.

He then slowly turned to the group that was in the cage, "Are these the fools I must be defeating?" He asked.

"Why, yes-"

Suddenly, a lightning bolt hit her, and a cage warped in over her.

"H-Hey! What's the meaning of this?!" She asked.

"You're not my boss, and I have no need for you..." He mumbled.

"WHAAAT?!" She screamed. "I'M THE ONE WHO FREED YOU FROM THE PAINTING!"

"Yes, and apparently you wanted to free your doom..." He said.

"George, you're our son! Come back with us!" Twilight yelled.

"I don't need you...I don't need anybody..." George said. He then raised his hands and started to create an electrical charge. "Now, goodbye"

Suddenly, the charge started to grow larger and larger.

"W-What do we do?!" Luigi asked, completely terrified.

"I don't know!" Mario replied. He then looked around, desperately, noticing Twilight's cage was right next to his. "T-Twilight, you gotta make me huge again!" Mario exclaimed.

"What! I don't know..." She replied.

"You gotta do it, OTHERWISE WE'LL DIE!" He frantically screamed. Twilight then bit her lip and looked at George, who had electricity ball twice the size of himself. She then looked back at Mario, looking at her with puppy eyes, and the rest of the group behind him, completely terrified.

George then shot the ball, and it hurtled towards the cages. "MUA HA HA HA HA!" He evilly laughed, opening his eyes and seeing it fly back. "WHU THE FU-" He yelled, then flew out of the way, he looked at the back of the room and it hit the wall. He looked back and saw a giant Mario, looking at him with pure anger in his eyes. "Pfft...you think you stand a chance?!" He asked.

"I don't just think..." Mario said as he pulled out his hammer. "I know!"

"Well then...lets do this!"

George then used lightning to charge himself, leaving a stream of lightning behind him wherever he goes. He then shot a bolt of lightning at Mario, but he jumped out of the way. Mario then pulled out his hammer and tried to smack him, but he moved out of the way. "Pfft, are you even trying?" George asked, before shooting another lightning bolt at Mario. Mario jumped over it.

"How about you?" He asked, before trying to grab George, but he flew out of the way. He then flew inside Mario's overalls. Mario was so huge, and George was normal sized, so it felt like a bug crawling around in his pants. "OW OW!" Mario yelled, smacking around trying to hit George, then suddenly he fell to his knees, holding his crotch. "My kiwis..." He groaned, as a tear came to his eye. George came out of his leg, and grabbed the empty painting.

"If you want me, come and get me!" George exclaimed, breaking the glass of one of the windows and flying out.

"Mario!" Chrysalis yelled, "You must get that painting, the only way to truly defeat him is by putting him back into the painting!"

"Alright!" Mario replied, he then ran over to the window, it was too small for him to fit, so he used his hammer to break it bigger and fit through. George was floating over the roof.

"You actually managed to get through?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Well, no matter, because you're about to die!" He then shot lightning bolts at Mario. Mario crawled onto the roof and grabbed George like a fly. He then started squeezing, until his hand started to burn.

"Ow...OUCH!" He screamed, he had to let go, releasing George.

George was so electric charged he was just a yellow silhouette by this point."You think you stand a chance, you pathetic plumber! Well, good luck touching me without burning yourself!" He exclaimed, before shooting more lightning at Mario. Mario jumped over them, trying to concentrate on getting the empty painting that was tied to his back.

Mario then pulled out his hammer, and smacked George from the bottom, sending him flying into the air. Mario saw as he hit the edge of the dimension, and fell off and landed in the snow in-front of the mansion. Mario then jumped over to where he was, and tried to grab him from the snow, but he was gone. "What?" He thought, raising an eyebrow. Suddenly, he felt something smack the back of his head. He looked back and saw George, except he had burnt out.

George then flew into Mario's back, pushing him towards the ground. He then basically turned into a lightning bolt and hit Mario's back, shocking him. George then laughed as the shock went through Mario. Mario then threw his foot into the air, hitting George, pushing him back into the snow. Mario then tried to grab him, but he poked his head out of the snow and smacked Mario with an electric fist. Mario then put both hands over him, but he disappeared under the snow.

George then repeated the process, and Mario continued to try and grab him. He then came up behind Mario, and Mario moved fast enough to kick George, sending him flying. He then continued to float there. "I'm done toying with you!" He exclaimed, charging up another electric ball.

Mario then pulled out his hammer and tried to smack him, but he moved out of the way, and Mario got the wall of the mansion instead. "Urgh!" Mario grunted. George was so small, it was hard to actually hit him. Mario then took another swing, and knocked the ball out of his hand, sending it flying. "Are you kidding me?" George asked, irritated. Mario then smacked George against the wall, and pried the painting off of George's back.

Suddenly, Mario started to grow a little smaller. "What's going on?!" Mario asked.

"Looks like your transformation is up!" He exclaimed, looking down on the shrinking Mario.

"NO!" Mario yelled as he shrunk down to normal size. George then took this advantage and turned into a lightning bolt, and flew at Mario. Out of panic, Mario grabbed the painting and put it in front of him as a shield.

"Whu...NO!" George screamed, going too fast to avoid it. He then flew into the painting, and with a magical force, it trapped him into it again.

(you can turn the music off now)

Mario then looked at the painting, before walking through the mansion and back into Fluttershy's room. "Guys, I did it!" Mario yelled, having everyone in the cages start to celebrate. Mario then set the painting down and walked over to Discord's cage. "Chrysalis, what's the combo?" Mario asked.

"It's 4358264..." She sighed, hanging her head down. Mario then proceeded to free everyone, except Chrysalis. "Now, what do you have to say for yourself?" Mario asked, crossing his arms.

"I...um...Fawful never warned me!" She exclaimed.

"I'd half-a-mind to leave you here!" Mario exclaimed.

"Mario, let her go..." Twilight said.

"That's a terrible idea!" Discord added.

"Look..." Twilight said, as the group huddled, "If we let her go, she might do us a good turn in the future, or rethink her decision to be evil." She whispered. Mario then sighed and opened her cage. Chrysalis then flew away, without saying anything. Mario then walked up to Fluttershy and lifted the Flutter Stone over her, waking her up.

"Hmmpf..." Fluttershy grunted as she rubbed her eyes and yawned. "W-What's going on! Oh guys I had the worst nightmare..." She said.

"It's okay Fluttershy, we're here!" Mario exclaimed. Suddenly another stone fell from the ceiling, this time it was blue with Rainbow's cutie mark on it, it said Rainbow Stone.

"W-What's going on?" Fluttershy asked.

"We'll explain, but for now we need to get you to Toad Town!" Discord said.

Fawful then watched over them through his orb. "Are you kidding me, Chrysalis?!" He asked, turning around and seeing Chrysalis, Dimentio was currently gone. "You just let them escape?!"

"Well I...I don't know! I'm starting to question this whole, mushing the worlds together..." She replied.

"I don't care!" Fawful screamed. "Get out of my sight and go rethink your actions!" Fawful yelled, pointing towards the door. Chrysalis then walked out the door. "I hate this, first Dimentio, now Chrysalis?" He thought. "Maybe I should find a more efficient way to make them do my bidding..."

Author's Note:

George Cunningham belongs to Crash Bandicoot and he helped with this chapter. You can find more about George Cunningham by reading On The Run. If anyone else wants their OC used in my stories, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do!