• Published 25th Oct 2013
  • 2,616 Views, 182 Comments

Mario & Luigi: Adventures Through Equestria - NoGoodUsrNames99



Fawful comes back, but not just the Mushroom Kingdom...he goes to equestria too, so Mario Luigi Discord Twilight and Starlow must work together to stop him from geting the Infastar!

  • ...
18
 182
 2,616

Chapter Ten: The Bowser Fight!

"Come at me Bowser!" Mario exclaimed, pulling his hammer out. Bowser had turned giant, he had sharp teeth and the spikes on his shell and claws grew, his hand turned even bigger than usual.

"Mario...you'll pay!" He shrieked, before ripping a chunk of the castle floor off, and throwing it at Mario. Mario jumped over it and the chunk exploded. Mario then landed on Bowser's head, and used his hammer to smack his shell. Bowser then tried to grab Mario off his back, but he couldn't reach. Luigi then took this advantage and ran up to him, and started whacking his tail with his hammer.

Bowser then fell over, knocking Mario off of his back. Bowser was stuck on his shell like a helpless turtle. The groggy Mario got up and saw Bowser in this state, grabbing his tail he started spinning him around. He then started to pick up speed then threw Bowser at the wall, creating a huge crater.

"Mario..." Bowser mumbled, before getting up and charging at Mario. The impact of the throw caused Mario to fall on the floor, he was lying there as Bowser charged at him. Luigi then saw this and pulled out his hammer, and charged towards Bowser, smacking him on the head, delivering the final blow.

"Phew..." Luigi said, wiping the sweat off his forehead. He then looked at Bowser's mutated body, twitching on the ground.

"Bowser..." they heard the voice coming from behind them. Suddenly a mangled Kamek was lying on the ground, where the portal dropped the bros. "Bowser...don't loose!" Kamek exclaimed, holding up his wand.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Luigi yelled, but he was too late as Kamek shot the ball of magic at Bowser. Bowser then opened his eyes, and begun to grow twice the size of how he was before!

"It's up to you..." Kamek said, before flying away on his broom.

"Mario...did you think you could defeat me that easily?" Bowser yelled, with his deep scratchy voice.

"Ohh...this isn't good!" Luigi said, gripping his hammer and shivering.

Bowser then inhaled and charged up, before blowing a huge ball of flame at the bros. They ran in opposite directions and jumped out of the way, just barely able to escape the flame.

"Damn it!" Bowser exclaimed, he then ran up to Mario and grabbed him. He held Mario tight in his grip, and inhaled.

"Oh no!" Mario screamed, struggling to escape the bonds. Luigi saw this and felt hopeless, before noticing Bowser's right foot was on a loose chunk of floor. He then ran towards it and pulled his hammer out, and smacked it. Causing Bowser to loose his balance.

"It's working!" Luigi said, before rapidly hitting it over and over.

"W-Woah..." Bowser screamed as he fell over, dropping Mario. Mario landed on the floor sat there. Luigi then jumped up onto Bowser's stomach and jumped over and over again.

"W-What happened..." Mario asked as he slowly got back up, shook his head, and looked towards Bowser and Luigi. "oh yeah...that's right!" Mario exclaimed, before running up and grabbing his tail again. Luigi quit jumping to look down at Mario. Mario nodded at Luigi, Luigi then jumped down and looked at him.

"He's all yours...Bro!" Luigi said.

Mario then begun spinning him again, but this time it was much harder because of his size. He tried to lift him off the ground, but he was too heavy. Luigi then looked at this, and grabbed the tail again. And helped Mario they spun together and started going faster and faster. They then let go of Bowser's tail, causing him to break through the wall and land on the ground outside, causing the Crystal Ponies to flip out, having no idea what was going on.

Mario then walked up to the hole, and looked out at Bowser's passed out body. He watched as his body shrunk back to normal size. Dimentio then warped back in. (you can turn the music off now) "My my...what an entertaining magic show!" He said, before landing on the ground. "And to think you actually had the strength to beat him!"

"Shut up, Dimentio!" Mario exclaimed, before Discord and Starlow appeared."We defeated Bowser! Now stop this nonsense!"

"Oh...I don't think I ever said I'd stop after defeated Bowser, No no...I said the opposite actually!"

"Look Dimentio, where done playing your little game!" Discord said, walking up to Dimentio. "Now where's the Princess?!" He said, trying to grab Dimentio but he warped out of the way, and into the air.

"Alright...you win! you can have your little Princess!" Dimentio said, before warping the very mangled and beaten Princess Peach, the elite trio, and Cadance from Demension-D. "It won't do any difference, because Fawful already has the Equestrian Infastar!" Dumentio said, shrugging.

"Wait...you guys have it?" Starlow asked, shocked.

"Yep...and where well on our way to finding the mushroom kingdom Infastar...thanks to your Princess telling us!" Dimentio said, pointing down at Peach's passed out body. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have an Infastar to find. Ciao!" He said, before warping away.

"Wait...so Peach knows about the Infastar?" Luigi asked, raising an eyebrow.

Mario then walked up to Peach's passed out body, and shuffled it around a little bit. As Luigi did the same for Cadance. The both got up and had time to just figure out what was going on.

"Mario..." Peach mumbled.

"What?" Mario asked Peach. "Is there something you need to tell us?" Mario asked, fixing Peach's hair.

"You found out about the Infastars...didn't you?" she asked.

"Wait...found out? you mean you knew about them?" Mario asked.

Peach then got up, and brushed the dust off of her already torn and mangled dress. "I've known about it all this time, and fact...I created it..." She said, not able to look Mario in the eye.

"She wasn't the only one!" Cadance said, walking up to Peach and wrapping her hoof around her neck. "We created it together!" Cadance exclaimed.

"How...and Why?" Discord asked.

"Well...you see it all started about 20 years ago. Fawful isn't the first one to try to mash the universes together..." Peach said. "Before him it was a very dangerous Demon named Darkned!"

"He was trying to create disharmony between both worlds, by ripping voids between the two!" Cadance said. "Me and Peach ended up meeting each other because of this!"

"We created the Infastar together, using our love magic. We banished Darkned,and to keep this a secret we used it to wipe everyones memory of it...including Celestia!"

Cadance then scratched the back of her head. "So after that, we decided the magic is too dangerous, so we split it into two half's, and hid them in the farthest corners of our universes!"

"Wait...so how did Fawful learn about this?" Mario asked, crossing his arms.

"He had Dimentio kidnap us, and torture us until we told him about it." Peach said.

"We had two choices, we could let them kill us, and you never find out about this info you need. OR we could tell you both about it and hope you beat them to the punch!" Cadance said.

"Okay, so where is the temple?" Discord asked, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow.

"It's on a small island off the cost of the Mushroom kingdom, called Pappiapine island!" Cadance Replied.

"So we just need to get to the island, and get the Infastar before Fawful does?" Luigi asked.

"That's pretty much all there is to it!" Peach replied, putting a smile on her face.

"Then let's go...we have no time to waste!" Mario yelled, as they walked up to the portal. "Are you coming?" Mario asked. But the two princesses looked at each other, and Peach said, "Umm...no thanks...me and Cadance should deal with this!" She said, as she pointed to a destroyed castle, with a hole in the wall and ponies screaming, and the Elite Trio lying on the ground, passed out.

"Uhh...yeah...sorry about that!" Mario said, Starlow and Discord disappeared and Mario waved before jumping into the portal, being followed by Luigi.

Meanwhile:

Fawful stood in front of the cage that contained the mane six, Spike, and Dreambert. "So, what should Fawful do with these stupid Helpers of Mario?" He asked, looking towards Chrysalis who was standing next to him.

"Why...I don't know, we could drop them off a cliff!" she said.

"No no...Fawful finds that much too grim!" they where situated within a magic castle, that Fawful used the Infastar to create. Dimentio then warped behind him, looking ashamed. Fawful then turned around and looked at Dimentio. "What...is something wrong?"

"Well...I failed to stop the plumbers, now they have the Princesses and are on they're way to the Infastar temple!" he said, floating down towards the ground.

"You know what? Fawful dosn't care...he does have an idea though..." he said, gaining an evil looking smirk.

"Oh...do you have an idea?" Chrysalis asked, raising an eyebrow.

"You can make up for your failure by taking these eight nincompoops and hiding them across both worlds!" Fawful said.

"Don't do that!" Twilight exclaimed, inside the cage.

"But master...what would that do?" He asked Fawful.

"When the bros find out that they're friends are in trouble, they will find that more important!" Fawful said.

"Umm...I don't think that'll-"

"DO WHAT FAWFUL SAYS!" He yelled, pointing at the cage. "Now hide them!"

"Okay...whatever you say!" Dimentio mumbled. he then floated towards the cage, and warped it away.

"You go too!" Fawful said to Chrysalis.

"Me? umm okay..." the said, before flying away. Dimentio then warped away.

"Fawful can now work on his plan in peace..." he mumbled to himself, rubbing his hands together with an evil smile.