• Published 25th Oct 2013
  • 2,617 Views, 182 Comments

Mario & Luigi: Adventures Through Equestria - NoGoodUsrNames99



Fawful comes back, but not just the Mushroom Kingdom...he goes to equestria too, so Mario Luigi Discord Twilight and Starlow must work together to stop him from geting the Infastar!

  • ...
18
 182
 2,617

Chapter Nine: Saving The Princess...Again

"I HAVE CHORTLES!" Fawful exclaimed. The group was in front of the Infastar temple. "Fawful has the Infastar!" He stated.

"Well...way to go, captain obvious!" Chrysalis replied.

"But lord Fawful...now that we have the Infastar what's our next move?" Dimentio asked.

"Hmm...Well the Red and Green Mustachis who I hate are gonna be coming for us at any time..." Fawful said, rubbing his chin. "So, Dimentio...you can go stop them, while Fawful get's the Mushroom kingdom Infastar!" Fawful said.

Dimentio then smiled with glee. "Oh...thank you, Lord Fawful!" Dimentio said, bowing down. "Ciao" He said, right before warping away.

"So uh...Now what?" Chrysalis asked, raising an eyebrow.

"We wait..." Fawful replied, rubbing his hands together.

Meanwhile:

Mario and Luigi exited Bowser Vally, walking into a grassland with giant mushrooms instead of trees. "Ugh...finally. we got out of there..."
Mario stated.

"So uh...Mario, where is the Infastar temple exactly?" Luigi asked.

"Well that's easy it's-well...I don't know..." Mario replied, shrugging.

"I bet I can find out..." Discord yelled, teleporting in next to Mario. "Alright...Celestia taught me this spell, it helps me sense where the biggest source of magic around is!"

"Really!" Starlow asked, popping out of Mario's pocket. "Well? let-a-rip!" She exclaimed.

Discord then focused, clenching his fists and focusing really hard. "I see...a pink castle...a quaint town...and a Princess..."

"A Princess?" Starlow said, looking at Mario.

"This sounds familiar!"

"Her name is...Peach!"

"Yep...called it!" Mario said. "I know where that is!"

Discord then relaxed, and fell a little limp. "Good..." Discord said.

"What would Peach know about the Infastar?" Luigi asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know...but we'll figure it out!" Starlow said. She then dissapeared into Mario's pocket, and Discord warped away.

"I suppose you're right!" Said Mario. Starlow went back into his pocket, and Discord teleported away as the gang traveled twords Toad Town.

Later At Toad Town:

The Bros. walked into Toad Town, realizing it's a wreck! There was fire everywhere, and all the Toads where freaking out. "Geez Mario, I know we where gone for a while but not THIS long!" Luigi stated.

"Wait a minute...HOLY SHIT I FORGOT!" Mario exclaimed.

"Uhh...what?" Luigi asked.

"Bowser was coming here to kidnap the Princess...How could I be so stupid!" Mario exclaimed.

"Ugh...so we gotta fight Bowser...AGAIN!" Luigi sighed.

"Apparently..."

"Alright, but after that you'll get my fruit?" Discord asked, warping in.

"Yes!" Mario stated, looking up at Discord.

"Alright, good!" He said, before warping out again.

"Let's-go!" Mario exclaimed, right before the Bros. entered Toad town. They walked up main street, and made it to the bridge right in front of Peach's castle. Before Kamek flew from the castle, and twords the Bros.

"Ka ha ha...Look's like it's Mario!" Kamek exclaimed.

"We don't have time for this, Kamek!" Mario yelled. "If you don't give us the princess, the world will end!"

"Yeah right...Kamek replied. "You're just trying to scare us so we'll cease our attack...as if that'll ever happen!" Kamek then started holding back laughter. "Are you gonna get those...Ponies? KAA HAHAHAHA what are they gonna do...vomit rainbows on me?" Kamek asked, by this point he was screaming with laughter.

"Luigi...you know what we do now, right?" Mario asked, looking twords Luigi.

"Ohh man..."

"Let's-a-go!"

"Okay Doeky..."

Click here!

Mario then did a running jump on Kamek's head. "Ow...ah you want a fight...eh?" Kamek asked. Mario then nodded and pulled out his hammer, but before he could hit Kamek, he warped out of the way.

"Mario...uh where is he?" Luigi asked, right before Kamek warped above him, smacking him with his wand. "OW!" Luigi jumped up and tried to hit him, but he flew out of the way. Kamek then split into three copies of himself.

"Ka haha witch one is the REAL me...are you smart enough to figure it out?" the three Kamek's said, with an evil smile on their face. He then shot magic at them with his wand. Mario jumped up and pulled his hammer out and hit one of them in the head, causing it to pop like a balloon. "It wasn't that one, now was it?" he said.

"Grr..." Mario then leaned in and whispered to Luigi. "Luigi...there are two of them, and two of us, I'll jump on one, and you jump on the other."

"Uh...okay..." Luigi said.

"Strategize all you want...you won't defeat me KA HA HA!"

The Bros. then jumped up at the same time, and each landed on one of the Kameks, just to have the both pop? "W...what is this?" Luigi asked. Mario then shrugged, just to be hit in the back with magic, causing him to fall and pass out.

"KA HA HA HA!" Kamek laughed, from behind the bros. "You actually fell for that you dummies...Any last words...Luigi?" Kamek asked, using his wand to collect up tons and tons of magic. Luigi then huddled into a small, shivering ball...knowing his fate. Right before Kamek shot the magic, Discord warped in front of Luigi, the magic hit him and did nothing. "Wu...who are you?" Kamek asked.

"I am Discord, spirit of chaos!" Discord then approached Kamek. "Look at you, thinking you're all tough..." Discord said, using his claw to Grab Kamek's broom.

"Uh...uh oh!" Kamek said, true terror in his voice.

"I'll show you what happens when you mess with us!" Discord said, his arms started spinning, but his body wasn't wile he was holding the broom. He then started spinning faster and faster before launching Kamek into the distance!

"AHHHHHH!" Kamek screamed, as he plumeted into the unknown.

(you can turn the music off now)

"Thanks Discord!" Mario said.

"Why...you're welcome Mario, now let's save this Princess!" Discord then warped away, and the Bros. walked into Peach's castle. The entered the castle, and it looked relatively fine.

"Wow...I'd expect it to be worse in here!" Luigi said.

"Yeah...me too!" Mario replied. The bros. walked up the stairs, into the foyer, and into the throne room. "Where is Bowser?" Mario asked, scratching his head. The bros. then did a search of the castle, not finding anyone anywhere..."We've checked everywhere but Peach's room." Mario said. they then opened the door of her room, and saw nothing but a portal?

"What is that?" Luigi asked.

"Uh...it's a dimensional rift!" Discord said, warping in.

"What is that?" Starlow asked, coming out of Mario's pocket.

"Well, obviously its a rift between dimensions! Someone who has power over the dimensions must've ripped it!"

"Why is it here?" Luigi asked.

"I don't know...but I'm sensing a ton of magic from in there!" Discord said.

"I bet Bowser brought Peach in there!" Mario exclaimed.

"Well it's our only lead!" Starlow said.

"Let's go!" Mario said, before Discord warped away, and Starlow went back into Mario's pocket. Mario approached the rift, and peered into it. He then jumped in.

"Uhh...Mario?!" Luigi yelled into the portal. "Are you okay?!" No reply. There was then banging on the door behind Luigi. "AHHH!" Luigi then jumped in. The door then slowly opened, and revealed a very injured Kamek.

"B-Bowser?"

Later, in Equestria:

Mario, and Luigi flew into Equestria through the rift, landing on the ground. "Oww...my head..." Mario said, getting up and rubbing his head.

"You're not the only one..." Luigi replied. "Where are we anyways?" Luigi asked, looking around.

"The crystal palace...my friends!" They heard the voice, coming from the darkness down the hall.

"M-Mario...who was that?" Luigi asked. Then from the darkness revealed...Dimentio!

"W-Who are you?" Mario asked.

"I am the master of dimensions...and the pleaser of crowds...I am Dimentio!" He said, making small fireworks coming from his fingers.

"You're the one who ripped the rift!" Discord said, warping next to Mario.

"Well...look who's catching on!"

"Are you working with Fawful?" Mario asked, with a very stern expression.

"Well you see, my master Fawful need both Infastars for his very very evil plan to unfold...and he doesn't need people like you getting in the way!"

"Stop this!" Luigi yelled.

"Well...that would be DULL wouldn't it? instead let's have some MAGIC!" He then floated twords a passed out Bowser, lying in the corner, right before lifting his hand, and shooting magic at him.

"Urgh..." Bowser exclaimed, as the magic turned him into a mutant!

"Now...enjoy playtime with your new friend, ciao!" he said, before warping away.

"M-Mario...I'll kill you..." Bowser screamed, through sharp teeth.

"Uh oh!" Mario said.

"Mario...you'll have to defeat him so we can catch up with Dimentio!" Discord said, before warping away.

"common Bowser...come at me!" the two charged at each other.