• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 442 Views, 2 Comments

Yuki's scraps - Yuki Harima



This is unfinish work that I have not done and will post for others to see or read

  • ...
 2
 442

Desolation Row

Desolation Row: Yuki Harima

“Hey Pinkie Pie, where are you taking me?” Rainbow Dash asks her party friend.

“Don’t worry Rainbow Dash, I been here before.” Pinkie pie said, trying to relax her friend

Earlier today, Rainbow Dash was lying down on a cloud taking a quick nap.

“Hey Rainbow Dash!” Pinkie Pie sang. Rainbow Dash looks off to the side of the cloud to see her pink, energetic friend.

“Pinkie Pie” Rainbow Dash yawned “What is it do you want?”

“There’s a really cool club that I want to go tonight and it has great music and awesome food and really exciting and mmhhhm…” Pinkie Pie was stopped with a cyan hoof in her mouth. Rainbow Dash had flown down to stop Pinkie pie’s rant.

“Pinkie Pie what are you talking about?” she asked.

Rainbow Dash takes her hoof out to let Pinkie speak. “Well there is a club I want to go to but I don’t want to go by myself.” Pinkie Pie sped up in speed, “I ask Twilight first and she said that she was busy so I ask Rarity and she said that she was busy so I ask Fluttershy to come but she said that she had animals to take care of and I ask Applejack if she wanted to come and Mhmhmmmhm.”

Rainbow Dash put her hoof in Pinkie Pie’s mouth again. “All I heard was some party you want to go.” Rainbow Dash then pondered about going to a party. “Well since I am not busy…sure I would love to go with you.”

Pinkie Pie’s eyes got bigger and started shouting, “Really! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!” She bounced around her friend. “You won’t be disappointed! Be at Sugarcube Corner at 8!”

Now here they are, in fillydelphia around 10 at night to go to a party at the Tower theater.

“Are you sure this place is such a good idea.” Rainbow Dash is still unsure about going to this place with all of these shady characters she sees. “These ponies don’t look like the type I would see you hang out with.”

Rainbow Dash looks around to see ponies in fake leather jackets, have wristbands with spikes coming out of them, ear piercings on their noses and ears, and some had their manes done in a spiked manner.

“Rainbow Dash, these ponies are all right and they know how to party!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed to her friend. “Now come on, slowpoke, we need to get in to find a good spot.”

What Pinkie pie told Rainbow Dash calmed her a little but it raised another question. “Wait…what do you mean a good spot?”

“Silly filly!” Pinkie Pie bops her friend in the nose. Rainbow Dash rubs her nose where Pinkie pie bopped it. “We need a good seat for the band.”

“Band? What band?

“I don’t know them but I hear they are the newest band to come from the east side of Equestria!” Pinkie Pie exclaims. They pass a ticket booth selling tickets to some of the ponies in line who didn’t buy in advance. Some of them were just chitchatting on some topics while others just wait in line to get some tickets. Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash walk up to a black maned pony who was guarding the front door.

“Tickets mam.” The guard grunts.

“Here you go!” Pinkie Pie bounces over to the guard and gave him their tickets.

“Enjoy the show.” He moves aside to let them in. The duo walks in to see that there were ponies everywhere with the occasional griffin here and there.

Author's Note:

This story was a more...comedic one due to it being based on the song Desolation Row by My Chemical Romance and having a similar outlook to the music video. There was going to be a lot of fights going on and the guard was going to involved by punching them. This was actually started over a year ago before most stories...I just couldn't get into it and felt the dialog off or not really great. it stars Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash and has action and randomness about it.