• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 6,518 Views, 193 Comments

My Precious Baby - Super-Stallion



What do you do when your turned into a foal and being held under your own will.

  • ...
19
 193
 6,518

Ch.1

I slowly opened my eyes but closed them again at the bright shin of Celestia's sun I reopened my eyes adjusting to the light and I look around to see I wasn't in my room.

I was on a large bed with fine sheets and the room looked very fancy with red carpeted floors and a fireplace, there were painting that I couldn't describe from my position.

I continued to look around the room until I heard a door slowly open and I look forward to see a pony standing in the door way of the room, he had a black coat and mane and read eyes like mine he was wearing a suit with a tail coat and his posture was straight and he was staring straight at me.

"Ah your awake, the madam would like to see you." he said.

I moved the covers from over me and jumped out the bed and looked at him, "Umm wear am I and who are you?" I asked pointing a hoof at him.

"Oh forgive me, I am Trotworth and I am the madam personal butler and you are in her mansion." Trotworth said.

I raised a brow, "Okay and who is the madam?"

"Follow me and you'll find out." he said then turning around started to walk away.

I wasn't sure about this but with no other choice I followed the butler down the halls, as we walked I looked at the walls that had more fine art scattered on it there were painting pictures and I even saw some armors while walking by, I stopped when I saw a picture that really looked interesting.

Hanging from the wall was a picture of the mare I saw last night with her blue mane and coat and those eyes but what really got my attention was she was holding a little foal that looked...just like me he had a silver mane and tail and white coat and he had the same bright red eyes.

I stared at the picture what felt like forever until I heard a voice next to me and I look to see Trotworth, he motioned for me to follow again and I looked at the picture one more time before I followed close behind him again.

Soon we stopped in front of a room and the butler opened the door to allow me in I walked in and when I looked around the room I was saw the mare from the night before staring at me from the coach.

She smiled, "Hello young man how about you come over her and sit with me." she said patting the seat next to her, I walked over to her and sat on the seat.

I looked at her, "Umm thank you for saving me last night, could you tell me who you are?" I asked.

She giggled, "Well sense you asked so nicely I'm Mrs. Breeze welcome to my mansion." Breeze said bowing her head.

"Oh no thank you and may I say you have a lovely home." I complemented on the beautiful home.

"Oh but you haven't even seen the rest of the place if you stay I can show you." Mrs. Breeze said happily.

I frowned, "Sorry but I cant my friend is still out there in the Everfree and I cant leave him there to die, I have to go find him." I retorted about to stand up.

The mare put a hoof on my shoulder before I could stand and I look at her, "Don't worry Trotworth sent some of our best ponies to find your friend." Breeze assured with a smile.

I smiled back but I was still worried, "But what if something happens... I have to find him."

"Don't worry the ponies I sent are professionals they'll be sure to find your friend." Trotworth said.

I sighed, "Okay I'll trust you guys have it handled."

"Good now how about you and me talk, I haven't had a guess here in sometime and it would be so good to talk to somepony right now, so what is your name?" Breeze said her happy tone returned.

"I'm Cloud Mist and again thanks for saving me before...hey who hit me on the head last night?" I asked still feeling the small bump on my head.

"Sorry that was me, I thought you were acting rash and decided to knock your lights out." the Butler said.

"Oh...that hurt."

"Well that was in the past now lets talk about things shall we."

Me and Mrs. Breeze sat there on the coach for hours talking about her and my life she would tell me about herself and how she became a rich successful business mare she sounded so nice.

I talked about my life at Highschool and how me and Star Bright were friend how we would sometimes get in trouble for something and I would always try to break are friendship cause I thought he was a bad influence but we always stuck together even now.

"Wow you two sound like really close friends." Mrs. Breeze said.

I sighed, "Yeah we sure are...I hope he's okay." I said worried for the only friend I probably really had now I think about it, I wasn't a very good social pony in fact I never talked to anypony cause I was so nervous.

The only pony that ever took the time to talk to me was Star he liked me cause I wasn't a cocky bastard like everypony and he just naturally tagged me as friend.

"Oh don't worry dear will find him, so how about we talk about something else who's your family and what's your mother like?" Breeze said changing the subject.

I bowed my head, "I don't have a mother anymore," I replied and I hear her gasp, "my mother died when I was very young I loved her with all my heart she was sweet caring and she was the best mother any foal would love." I said as my eyes started to water.

Suddenly I feel a hoof on my chin and I look to see Breeze with a caring smile, "Don't worry It's okay." she said in a kinda maternal way, I wipe the tears away and I smiled, "That's better so do you have anything to ask me?"

My thought instantly came back to the picture, "Yeah who was that foal in that picture with you?" I asked wondering why I haven't yet to see my little look alike.

Her smile disappeared and she looked down, "I lost my foal five years ago, he got sick and...he didn't get better." she said starting to cry now.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know." I said trying to stop her from crying.

Mrs. Breeze wiped her tears away, "It's okay dear you didn't know I just hope my little baby is happy were he is."

"I bet he is and I bet he misses you too and he loves you...I bet you were a wonderful mother." I said.

She looks at me and smiles, "Thank you...would you like some tea I could go get Trotworth to make some for us." she said standing up and heading to the door.

"Oh no I cant have you doing that besides I probably over welcomed my stay anyway." I retorted looking out the windows the night sky shining through we were talking longer then I thought.

Mrs. Breeze looked back at me, "Nonsense your my guess now you stay right there I'll be back okay."

I sighed and nodded, "Okay Mrs. Breeze I'll stay here a little longer." I assured.

She smiled, "Please call me Breeze."

I smiled and nodded and watched as she left the room, I sighed no pony should lose there foal and no foal should lose there mother I felt really sad for Breeze.

I waited there for a while thinking about Breeze until she finally came back with a full tea set balanced on her back she put the tea set down next to me and got back on her seat, she took one of the tea cups and pouring some tea in she hoofed me the tea and I took a sip.

"Mmm this taste amazing." I complemented taking more sips of my tea Breeze drinking her own.

Breeze smiled, "Good I'm glad you like it Trotworth is a very good cook for the mansion in fact he takes care of most of the work and clean up here." she said.

I raised a brow, "Really all by himself?"

"Yes I do," said a voice over me I look up to see Trotworth, "I am the head butler here at the mansion it is only right I handle all the work here of coarse with help from the staff like I always say: A butler who cant serve his master isn't worth his salt." he said puffing out his chest.

"Well that some commitment and this tea is really good." I said taking more sips.

He smiled, "Thank you."

"If you think that's good try it with this," Breeze said then she pulled out a small pack, "put this in your tea and it'll really taste good."

I took the pack and opening it I poured the powder into the tea and started to stir it with a spoon that was on the table after it was all stirred into the tea I took a long sip until it was gone it tasted sweet and mellow, "Hmm so good, you should try some Breeze." I said lifting my cup to her.

She smiled whirly, "Oh that stuff isn't for me."

I raised a brow, "No but why would you-" I cut off as I felt a strong ach in the pit of my stomach and dropping my cup I held my stomach as I fell to the ground in pain as I felt a burning sensation in my belly.

"I thought you said it wouldn't hurt him!?" Breeze yelled.

"Don't worry Milady its just a affect to the potion it'll pass and then the true affect will start." Trotworth said.

I look up at them worried, "Potion what are you talking about what have you done to me!" Breeze looks down at me and smiles maternally then lowers herself down close to me.

"Shh don't worry sweetie It'll all be clear soon." She said in a soothing maternal way.

I was about to say something till I gasp as I suddenly realize she was growing, "Mrs. Breeze your growing!"

She just giggled, "I'm not the one growing sweetie." she retorted, I look down at my hooves and gasp as I saw them retreat into my body starting to get smaller.

"Oh my goddess I'm shrinking!" I yell and I feel Breeze nuzzle my cheek.

"Not quiet but your getting closer."

I look down at the rest of my body to see the rest of me start to disappear and start to get smaller and I look at my belly that started to get pudgy like a balloon and I gasped, "I-I'm getting younger!" I yelled looking up at the mare.

Breeze smiled, "Bingo your getting smaller and I'm going to be a mommy again soon." she said happily.

My eyes grew wide this mare is crazy, "Pwease stop this!" I pleaded then covered my mouth at how my voice sounded all high and squeaky.

"Sorry but once this starts it can never be undone and just so you know there is no cure." Trotworth retorted.

I looked around me as the room got bigger and bigger until It all finally stopped and I looked at the ponies in front of me and gasped again they looked like giants now, trying to get up I was about to run away until I found I couldn't get up anymore no matter how many times I tried I couldn't stay up and fell back to the floor to my belly.

"Aww look at that he's trying to walk." Breeze cooed watching me.

I look up at them tears in my eyes, "Why you dun do this to me, I'm notta babe!?" I yelled shocked at how my voice now sounded like a chew toy for a dog.

Breeze frowned, "Well you know how I lost my baby right?" she asked and I nodded, "Two years after I lost my baby Trotworth been working on a potion that would turn a pony into a foal again so I can have a baby again."

"That was over three years ago I just finished the potion a week ago." Trotworth said.

"If you wanted anothew babe then why didn't you go adopt or had anothew babe!?" I asked.

"I tried but all the orphanage in ponyville had no foals and...I am infertile," Breeze said bowing her head but then looked at me, "but that doesn't matter now guess I have you."

I tried to walk away but when I couldn't find the strength to walk I crawled but I was to late as I felt I was lifted into the air and cradled in Breeze arm I looked up at her, "But why me?"

"Well actually I couldn't even find the courage to have somepony be my baby for a while thinking it be to cruel to just up and take them from there lives...but then I saw you and how much you look like my baby and I knew I had to have you." she said taking me over to a mirror in the room for me to see.

I looked in the mirror and my eyes grew so big I thought they would pop, in the mirror was a foal that looked just like the one in the picture in the hall with a silver mane and white coat I looked at myself for a long time until unable to take it I started to cry like the age I am now.

Breeze started to rock me in her arms and started to sing a lullaby strangely I stopped crying and started to feel very tired and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Author's Note:

Alright chaps a bit long I hope ya'll don't mind well enjoy:)