• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 6,541 Views, 193 Comments

My Precious Baby - Super-Stallion



What do you do when your turned into a foal and being held under your own will.

  • ...
19
 193
 6,541

Ch.14

"What? W-What are you talking about Mom?"

"I want you to stay with Mrs. Breeze, Cloud Mist." my Mother replied.

....

Silence, that's all there was for what felt like forever as I thought about what she just said. I was completely stunned, I didn't know what to say or even how to reply to such an thing I just sat there looking at her like she was mad.

Finally I said, "What! Mom you cant be serious, do you know what's Breeze done to me and my friend!?"

My mother nodded, "Yes I'm very aware of what's she's done but Cloud-"

"NO! Your my mother, your suppose to support me!"

"I know baby, I know and that's why I want you to stay with Mrs. Breeze. I know you don't want to but please Cloud wont you stay with fher?"

I turned away from her and bowed my head. When thought she would be the answer, I thought if I could talk to my mother one more time I would be able to move on with my life and get away from here with Star Bright, but I was wrong.

"D-Don't you even care about me?" I asked not even daring to turn around, so as not to let her see me start to cry.

Then I feel hooves rap around me from behind and I could feel my Mom nuzzle my cheek, "Oh sweetie of coarse I care about you. That's why I want you to stay with Breeze so you can be happy again."

I look up at her curiously, "Be happy again? What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about how over the years you've been mobbing ever sense I past away years ago. I've been watching you for a long time now Cloud and I can tell your very hurt inside."

I can still remember that day how my Mother died when I was only four years old and still wetting the bed. The doctors said she had Cancer and one day when I went to the hospital to visit her she was on the very edge of death. I didn't knew it at the time so when I saw her in the hospital bed I was so happy to see her. I told her all about my day at school and how much of a good boy I was, how the teacher praised at my amazing math skills and how I was doing so good in school. And I told her about how I was keeping the house clean for her when she got home.

After a while my Mom started talking about something. she was saying how much she loved me and that I was the most important thing of her life and she made me promise to take care and always be happy. I asked why she was talking like that but she never answer me...she just closed her eyes I tried to wake her up but she didn't get up I even tried screaming, doctors rushed into the room and I was taken away by one of the nurse.

Hour's later one of the doctors came to me and told me she was gone. I was so sad I fell to the floor and cried for hours until my grandparents came and picked me up to take me home and took care of me from that point on. I could never forget my mother and sometimes even today I went to sleep tears crawling down my cheek.

"Why, why do I have to stay here as a baby for Mrs. Breeze, Mom? Why cant you just stay here with me so we can be together again?" I cried tears freely flowing.

"Baby I would love nothing better then to stay with you...but I cant, like the forces that prevent Mr. Cumulous and his son from staying I too cant stay with you for much longer. In fact: tonight is the last you'll ever see me again."

My eyes grew wide, "What! No please don't go Mom!" I cried as I hugged her tight like a small colt as if letting go she would be gone, "Please don't leave me alone again!"

"You know I cant stay sweetie. There's nothing you can do to stop it but I want you to know I'll always love you."

"But..."

"Sweetie," my mother lifted my head up by the chin to look straight into her eyes with mine, "I know it's sad but we all have to move on in life, I love you with all my heart and I don't like seeing you so sad over me. So please Cloud, wont you stay with Mrs. Breeze...for me?" she asked her face filled with plead.

"But what about you?" I asked.

"What about me?"

"Wont you be sad without me?"

She smiled, "Cloud do you know what a mother's job is?"

"No."

"A mother's job is to make sure that her baby is safe, cared for, kept clean and loved but most of all her job is to make sure her baby is happy. When I past on I left hopping you would grow into a happy life, but as I watched you grow you where sad and still grieving over my death. But then this happened and when Cumulous came to me for help I thought of this as an opportunity in both seeing you again and to help you be happy again. Your happiness is all I care about and that also makes me happy."

I sighed and nuzzled into her chest, "I thought if I stayed with Mrs. Breeze I was betraying you in someway." I said.

"Of coarse not silly, no matter what happens and where you go you'll always be my baby." she said hugging me tight.

"Hmm okay then if that's how it is I'll stay with Breeze."

"Good."

"Mom."

"Yes baby?"

"W-Will you stay with me till you go?"

My Mom smiled and said, "Of coarse."

Then I felt energy wash over and suddenly I started shrinking down in size until I was a baby again with a thick diaper around my bottom. My Mom picked me up and cradled me in her arms smiling.

"If you don't mind, I would like to be able to hold you one more time." She said.

I was a bit surprised by suddenly being small again but then smiled and snuggled into her chest, "Otay Mama."

As my mother rocked me back and forth in her arms, we talked about how thing's use to be before she died. How we use to go to the park and I played on the swings giggling while she pushed and then when we went to the ice cream pallor and got ice cream and after every time I ate I would be a mess and she would clean me up complaining how much of a mess I was. And at night she would always sing me a lullaby before going to bed.

We kept talking for a very long time until I slowly started to close my eyes and fell asleep.

****

Back with Star Bright and Joy, they where walking down the hall to the musical hall where Star Bright's violin hopefully was, Star Bright about preparing talk as they walked.

"So how does this violin have to do with you Star Bright?" Joy asked.

"Okay before I tell you anything are you sure you really want to know about me cause what I say could be a little deep." he said.

"Come on I want to know."

"Okay then." Star Bright took a deep breath.

"Years ago when I was little both my parent's died in a fire."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." Joy gasped.

"It's okay I never really cared about them in the first place."

"W-What how can you not care about your own parents?" Joy asked.

"Well keep listening and find out." Star said before continuing his story, "While growing up my parents never cared about me and never even took the time to give me any attention what's so ever. When they fed me I hardly had anything to eat to get by and sometimes I had to sneak down into the kitchen to get a snack and whenever I came home from school they would make me go straight to my room as not to annoy them or whatever."

"Wow that's horrible."

"That's not even the worst part, my father was a drunk and my mother was a whore. She would sometimes bring another stallion home in the middle of the night when my dad wasn't home and they would do things in my mother's own bed. As for my father I don't know I cause he was such a drunk that he just didn't care what my mother did or maybe he was just to damn stupide."

"I of coarse didn't care what they did at first sense it had nothing to do with me, it was a simple life for me even though my parents where total dicks I managed to take care of myself and one day I found this abandon violin in the trash. I had a little interest in the music sense hearing it on the radio or around town and when I saw that instrument I took it home and managed to fix it up and I started playing with it."

"Of coarse I wasn't very good at first and without lesson's it was difficult to learn how to play but soon after a lot of practice I was playing it quiet well and played all sorts of notes, it was a lot of fun and I was happy." Star smiled but then that smile started to fade, "But then one night my mom was really lustful and came into my room and started talking to me for the first time in a while. I didn't know what was happening but there was nothing I could do what happened next."

"My mother started talking to me strangely she called me her Big Colt and got closer and closer to me and suddenly she was on top of me," Star Bright took a deep breath before continuing, "I begged her to stop but she ignored me and started doing things to me and I couldn't stop it.

"Oh my goddess why didn't you go get help."

"I tried but my mom threatened to kill me if I told anypony and my dad was such a drunk he didn't care what she did." he sighed, "So from that point on I became a personal sex toy for my mom and one day my dad came home really drunk and he punched me in the eye and broke my violin for no reason the only thing in my life that still made a little happy."

"What happened after that?"

"Well one day I went out with a black eye and after I got my violin fixed I was coming home and I saw that the house was one fire. Fire Fighters trying to put out the flames that enveloped the entire house, one of the Fire ponies told me that there was a gas leak and the house blew up with both my parents in it who where both now no doubt dead...but I wasn't sad, I did not cry or even shed a tear in fact I laughed, I laughed so hard that the ponies around me thought I went mad."

"That fire that day may have taken my home, my parents and most of my stuff but it saved me from a life of hell. Fire is my salvation and I worship it. At my parents funeral I danced on both their graves while playing the only thing that survived the fire my precious violin."

"...Wow so that violin is special huh?"

"Yep it reminds me of how my parents died and of my burning salvation."

"Hmm it sounds like you didn't have a very good foalhood though, doesn't that make you a bit sad?" Joy asked with a whirly expression.

"A little but the past is in the past and I would prefer to just forget my parents."

Joy nodded understandingly, "Okay I understand...lets go get your violin."

Author's Note:

Man that I almost couldn't write this chap:fluttercry: Star Bright sure is messed up though.