• Published 16th Oct 2013
  • 6,538 Views, 193 Comments

My Precious Baby - Super-Stallion



What do you do when your turned into a foal and being held under your own will.

  • ...
19
 193
 6,538

Prologue

Hi I'm Cloud Mist I'm a pegasus that lived In Ponyville I have a white coat and silver mane and red eyes, I don't have any friends but I have my roommate that shares the house with me, he's cool and were buds back in highschool he would get me in trouble, now the story I'm about to tell you is kinda crazy and I don't expect most of you to believe it

Me and Star Bright my roommate a unicorn with a black mane with streaks of yellow and yellow coat and he had yellow eyes, we were out that night doing our thing going to the bar and drinking of coarse we always played it safe and never got to wasted like last time when...stuff happened, anyway me and Star where heading back home.

"So Cloud what you gonna do for your day off tomorrow?" Star asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know I was just going to be lazy and just chill at the house." I replied.

Star smirked, "Oh well before that tonight you wanna do something crazy?"

I looked at him and raised a brow, "Oh what you have in mind?" Star stopped walking and looked at me, "You and me take a detour tonight and...head to the Everfree forest."

My eyes grew me and Star had been best friends sense we graduated from high school, we were both twenty two and in are prime, "Why would you want to go to that place!?"

"I'm curious what's in their." Star replied, he was always reckless and sometimes would get me in trouble but not this time.

"No way I'm not going into some forest filled with 100% chance of death written on it!" I retorted continuing walking away to home wear a warm bed waited for me.

"Oh come on aren't you curious of what's in there besides I once saw a bunch of mares go in their several time and they came out fine." Star retorted trotting up next to me.

I looked at him, "You mean the elements of harmony they died in their." I said remembering the rumors I heard from other ponies who heard it from one of the elements themselves the one with the pink mane I think.

"Well fine I'll go by myself then." he said then turning around he started to walk away.

"Wait your going alone at night why!?" I said starting to actually worry for the bastard, Star looks back at me.

"You know what I do whenever I get a day off," he was right I did whenever he did get a break he would stay asleep for a whole twenty four hours until the next day I don't know how but he does to him its a curse, "if I go to sleep now I wont do it later and I'll have to go back to work and I'll never do it."

I watched as he started to walk away and I groaned, "Hold on I'll go with you."

****

Later we were in the Everfree forest walking around checking the place out, when we had entered I already insisted on turning back when I could no longer even see the sky but Star just wasn't satisfied and wanted to see more so well here we are.

"Come on Star aren't you done yet I want to get out of here." I said worried we were already pretty deep in the forest already.

Star sighed, "Yeah I guess we've gone deep enough for one night...you happen to know were the exit is right?"

I looked back at the seemingly endless darkness and around the rest of the forest and winced, "I don't know."

"...That's not good." Star replied then I grabbed him and started shaking him.

"See what you did now where going to die!" I screamed and he removed my hooves from his shoulders.

"Calm down we can find the exit we just have to-" He cut of when we suddenly here a twig snap I started to back up close to him I'm not usually this scared but when you feel your life on the line in a place like this you start to get worried.

"What was that?"

Star looked around starting to worry too, "I-I don't know." he said then we where answered by a slow growl from behind us, we turned around to be met by two pair of glowing eyes Star leaned down closer to whisper to me, "Run."

Then without thinking me and Star started running in the other direction from the eyes and as soon as we did I look behind me to see the eyes following close behind us, we kept running not daring to slow down.

"Cloud I think were going to have to split up from here to get away!" Star yelled seeing the eyes behind us.

I wasn't so sure but I nodded, "Okay try whatever's following us try to shake em off and then will me outside the forest!" I replied he nodded and then he turned in another direction and I took mine.

I looked behind me to see one pair of eyes chasing me obviously the other pair after Star, I look ahead of me and I smiled to see the light of night sky just a few yards ahead of me putting all my strength in I ran faster to reach the exit.

I was at the exit and finally escaped the forest before I tripped on a rock and fell to the ground, I look behind me to see the creature following me slowly coming out of the forest.

It was a big wolf like creature with yellow eyes and fangs but it was all made out of wood from its nose to its tail, the Timber wolf slowly came closer to me and I tried to move to get away but I couldn't out of fear.

The wolf crouched down and jumped at me, I closed my eyes and expected to be mauled to death and killed but it never came taking a risk I opened my eyes and looked up to see the wolf hovering above me in what looked like a magical filed around it.

The wolf struggled and whimpered before it hurled back into the forest, I hear some hoof steps and I looked behind me to see a pony trotting to me, the pony leaned down to me and put a hoof to my head.

"Are you alright?" said a sweet voice that sounded like a melody to my ears I nodded and pointed breathing heavily from exhaustion and fear I pointed to the forest.

"M-my friend still in their." I breathed out.

The mysterious pony nodded, "Alright we'll-" the voice cut off at the sudden scream of a pony from the forest.

I sat up and looked into the forest my eyes growing wide, "Star Bright!" I jumped up about to run back into the forest till I feel a pony grab me from behind and I look back to see the pony that saved me.

She was a pegasus with a blue coat and mane and pretty blue eyes, "No if you go back in their you may not come back out!" she protested holding onto me with her whole body.

I struggled to get free of her grip, "No I have to go save my friend I cant leave him I gotta-" I was cut off by something hard hitting the back of my head and I fell to the ground again slowly losing consciousness.

I could hear the mare talk to somepony else, "Thank you...put him in the carriage will....take him back to the mansion and see to his health." the mare said.

"Yes my lady as you wish." said a new voice I guess the guy who hit me, I felt I was lifted of the ground and later put inside somewhere then I look up to see the mare again.

"Don't worry your safe now." she said before I blacked out.

Author's Note:

Okay I hope you like it I'm sorry if anything's not in good details but I had to rush it sense my mom wants my computer I'll edit later:(