• Published 22nd Oct 2011
  • 2,668 Views, 72 Comments

Stormriders: Luna's Own - PonyMarine



Action takes to the skies as the 368th Night Fighter Wing battles to defend Equestria!

  • ...
1
 72
 2,668

Intermission 2: Another letter home

Background music
english version


Dear Ditzy and Dinky,

I'm sorry about not being able to make it out for the weekend like I said I was going to, we got orders, I can't tell you where but we had to move fast. There was a bit of excitement intransit, again nothing I can tell you about right now, but Master Sergeant Ironheart told me he was putting me in for the Equestrian Air Medal! Albeit he told the reason he was putting me up for it was for one of the stupidest acts of courage he's seen in twenty five years of service and some other flak and it being so dumb was par for the course but I'm starting to think that's his way of communicating I did a good job... kinda counter intuitive right?

Either way all three of us are safe in [Censored by Military Blackout Order] and it looks like we'll be here for a little while. The food's horrible and the weather sucks, but just another day in the military right? At least Canterlot Field was vaguely comfortable weather wise...

[Three Paragraphs of text Censored by Military Blackout Order]

In other news... I kinda met a stallion, I mean I already know him but things have gotten... interesting. I think I really like him and I think he might like me back. We've been spending a lot of time together recently and... it's just how he looks at me Ditzy! How he pays attention to everything I say and really seems to understand me. I know Dinky is probably making faces and gagging right now, but I promise you'll understand one day little cousin. I haven't talked to him about it but I will soon... for now thought all I know is I'll do everything I can to keep him safe... what little that might be.

Wish me luck, wish us all luck and the grace of the two Princesses... we're going to need it.

Lots of love,
Clanky