• Published 12th Oct 2013
  • 875 Views, 23 Comments

Rarity's Invitation - Boxes



Rarity invites Spike to her new basket weaving club

  • ...
43
 23
 875
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

What the fuck is this shit???

Okay, what just happened? Nothing about the story makes sense and as an avid Sparity supporter, this was a really, REALLY bad Sparity story. If you are a Sparity supporter like me, do yourself a favor and do NOT read this story at all.

Ok ...what the fuck did I just read?

Best story ever...


Also Soundspeed


Also #YaleTheTiger

Soundspeed makes this manageable!

Personally, I love the idea of futa Rarity (or any attractive mare) having her way with Spike. But this? This was bad in every way I can think of.

3335984 There are more!? Links!

A masterpiece in ever form; truly illustrates the plight of the common dickmare.

This story rocks!!! Spike realized his love for Rarity was false so he leaves to the north once again to where the dragons live where he gets raped by his new boyfriend garble and his other friends. Then Spike lives happily ever after being nothing more than a sex toy for the dragons.

Letting your lover carve your insides hollow with her gargantuan sized dick and explode you in a magnificent glory of cum, piss and shit. Now that's what I call purest form of love.

3335695 Darn it I wish I had read your comment first :pinkiesick:

3336913 That's why I always read comments first before reading a story. Especially if there are a lot of thumbs down to this.

3336017

That moment when I suggested it in the stream XD

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!:twilightangry2:

This was the most pleasant piece of literature to come out of this fandom. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

What the fuck this story is fucking messed up

discord makes more sense :pinkiesick:

Login or register to comment