• Published 12th Oct 2013
  • 1,098 Views, 21 Comments

Applejack Tries Applejacks - superpony55



But she doesn't want to. How does she like them? Read to find out!

  • ...
1
 21
 1,098

Applejack tries Applejacks

Dear Applejack,

Enclosed is my favorite cereal. I hope you like it. -Unsigned

Applejack shook her head. Who could it be from? She opened the package. Applejacks. She crinkled up her nose.

"What's the matter, Applejack?" Applejack turned to see Applebloom and Babs in the doorway.

"Uh- nothing," Applejack replied, about to hide the box behind her back. But Babs saw it before she could.

Her face lit up. "Applejacks! My favorite cereal!"

"Your favorite cereal?" Applejack asked.

"Applejack has a cereal named after her?" Applebloom cried.

"Yes and yes," Babs replied.

Applebloom jumped up in excitement. "Applejack! You're famous! You even have a cereal named after you!"

Babs smiled. "Remember that cereal I had you try at recess?"

Applebloom nodded. "You were about to tell me what it was, but the bell rang."

"Well that was-"

"Applejacks! That was Applejacks, wasn't it?" Applebloom interrupted.

Babs nodded. "Yeah. It was."

"Do they make Appleblooms? If I get noticed will I get a cereal, too? Do Rarity and Twilight and Fluttershy and Rainbow and Pinkie have cereal too?" Applebloom started bombarding her with questions.

"Slow down! Slow down! You're starting to sound like Pinkie Pie!" Applejack cried.

"Nope, just your sister," Babs confirmed.

Applebloom started jumping again. "You gonna try some? Huh, huh, huh? You gonna-" Applejack place a hoof over Applebloom's mouth.

"Of course not! It would be like eating herself!" Babs replied. Applejack started slowly inching away from them, silently agreeing with Babs.

"Applejack! I dare you to eat some!"Applebloom cried. Babs (and probably Applejack, too) looked like she was going to throw up.

"Ew!" Babs Seed cried. "That would just be wrong. That would be like a pig eating bacon, or a cow-"

Applebloom and Applejack stared at her. "What's bacon?"

Babs shifted uncomfortably. "It's uh, it's uh..."

Applejack whispered, "You city folk like bacon?"

Babs lowered her head. "Well, yeah."

Applejack crinkled her nose again. "That's just gross."

"What- is- bacon!" Applebloom screamed.

"It's uh- well it's uh..." Babs started.

"Pig," Applejack finished. Applebloom threw up. She then picked up the Applejacks box...

"What're you doing?" Applejack asked.

...And stuffed its contents into Babs' mouth.

"Too... much... cereal..." Babs managed. She ran off.

Little did she know, there was one piece left.


Applejack stared at her breakfast. In the midst of her usual Raisin Bran, was the last Applejack. Applejack kept staring at it.

Applejack just finally picked it up and stuffed it in her mouth. She kept her eyes shut. "I win, Applebloom," she whispered. And she wanted to never eat another one again. But it was too good.


Big Mac looked down at the shopping list.

Seeds

"Eeyup," he said.

Saplings

"Eeyup," he said.

Winter coats from Rarity's

"Eeyup," he said.

Applejacks cereal

"Eey- nope," Big Mac said. He picked up the list and walked away.


Applejack looked down at the groceries Big Mac had just brought. "Saplings, seeds, coats... aha! Here it is!" She picked up a box of cereal.

"What's that for, Applejack?" Applebloom asked as she walked in.

"Babs asked for it," Applejack said. Applebloom looked at her strangely, like she wasn't used to the Element of Honesty lying.

"No I didn't," Babs replied as she walked in.

"Uh..." Applejack's eyes darted back and forth.

"Applejack?" Applebloom asked.

"Uh- gotta go!" Applejack sped off.

"Hi Applejack!" Pinkie Pie cried. Applejack fell back.

"Uh, Pinkie Pie? What are you doing here?" Applejack asked.

"Just wanted to know who those yummy Applejacks are for!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"Uh..." Applejack's eyes darted back and forth again.

"Applejack?" Pinkie Pie asked. Just like Applebloom.

"Uh.- gotta go!" Applejack said again. She ran into the library-

-Just to see Twilight eating breakfast.

"What are you doing, Applejack?" Twilight asked. She quickly hid the box of cereal, but Applejack saw it anyway. Applejacks. Of course.

"I'm- I'm not doing anything! Gotta go!" Applejack cried yet again. She ran off.

As she ran, she heard Spike ask, "What's wrong with Applejack?"

"I don't know, Spike," Twilight replied. "I don't know."

Applejack ran smack into the middle of an apple tree.

"What's going on?" Rainbow asked sleepily.

"Uh- nothing!" Applejack called again.

"You're a horrible lier, Applejack," Rainbow told her.

"I know," Applejack replied. She ran off again.

"How do you like your coat, dear?" Applejack jumped, to see Rarity behind her.

"I like it," Applejack replied, glad not to have to lie again.

"I'm glad," Rarity smiled warmly. "Say, have you tried Applejacks? I hear they're quite good."

"Uh, no!" Applejack replied. She ran off again.

"How rude!" Rarity huffed. "Oh well, better than coming in with dirty hooves!"


Applejack's last stop was Fluttershy's.

"Here you go, Angel," Fluttershy said. "I hope you like your Applejacks!"

Applejack disappeared as quickly as she arrived.


Applejack didn't just like Applejacks. She loved them! But she'd never admit it. Not even to herself. That wasn't exactly lying- right?

Big Mac didn't know what Applejacks were, nor did her care. But whatever they were, his sister shouldn't be eating them!

Applebloom liked Applejacks fine, but she was getting suspicious of Applejack.

Babs LOVED Applejacks!

Twilight liked them, too.

Fluttershy wouldn't eat them, but her animals sure would!

Pinkie Pie even had an Applejack-has-a-cereal-named-after-her party!

Rainbow Dash didn't care.

Rarity would like them- as long as they were in style!


Winona was on the table. She smelled something, and it smelled GOOD. She started lapping up some Applejacks. Too bad they weren't for dogs. Well, now they were!


Applejack picked up a tatered package. She put a box of Applejacks in it, along with a note. It read: Who are you?


She got a note back a few days later. The world may never know.


Far, far away, all the way in Celestia's room in Canterlot Castle, Celestia and Luna were high-fiving. And, of course, laughing. Poor Applejack. The princesses pranked her, and she may never know. For weeks afterward, guess what she had for breakfast?

Applejacks.

Comments ( 20 )

A good story. Just needs a little polish. Maybe vary your sentence structure a bit, it seems a bit... jerky.

I've never read anything like this before. Is there a name for this style of writing?
The story begins normal enough, but takes a turn towards crazy. The amount of detail describing each scene tappers, similar to one of those slippery slope kids stories.
By the end I found myself laughing from sheer inanity of the events. Nicely Done

3335206

Thanks for the feedback!

3335404

Thanks! :twilightblush:

Comment posted by mlpfanficismagic deleted Oct 18th, 2013

3336675 best...story... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rainbowkiss:

Random fanfiction, but great. :pinkiehappy: :rainbowlaugh:

3536448 You are welcome. :pinkiesmile: :twilightsmile:

Congratulations! This story has officially been deemed an Emerald by The Gem Hunters.

Slow down a bit, and you could have another Sapphire to add to your list.

I see a sequel in te future called "Big Mac eats a Big Mac"

Yo, dawg. I heard you like Applejack... :trollestia:

3749495

Actually, I like Twilight the best. :twilightsmile:

Awesome.

Is it only me that finds it a bit unsettling that Applejack is named after an ALCOHOLIC DRINK and thus a breakfast cereal for kids is named for an alcoholic drink? :rainbowderp:

Interesting, for sure...

4013516

She'll GET YA DRUUUUUUUUNK!

Login or register to comment