• Published 14th Oct 2013
  • 1,716 Views, 10 Comments

Saiyans in the Land of Equestria - Twilight Writer



Remember when Bardock was sent back in time to the planet "Vegeta" by the tyrant Frieza? What if he didn't go back in time, but just got sent to another planet. We all know what that planet is!

  • ...
7
 10
 1,716

3 Berries Part 1/2

Twilight paced her floor as Pinkie Pie hopped along it. The suspense was killing her. Who knows if Rainbow actually was able to stop Bardock? After making an earthquake, and flying, who knows what else he could do? For all she knew Rainbow could have been knocked out before going in a all out charge on him.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

"Rainbow!" Twilight silently yelled.

Twilight walked over to the door and opened it. The green stallion was not there. An unconscious Rainbow Dash was. Twilight gasped and pulled her inside her house.

"Oh my gosh! Who did that to Rainbow Dash?!" Pinkie Pie asked.

After Twilight put Rainbow Dash on her couch she said, "I don't know, but I'm guessing that stallion."

"Meanie weanie! Why would somepony do that?"

"I don't know. I'm going to check for injuries."

Twilight thoroughly looked at Rainbows head, legs, and basically her whole entire body. Other than a few bruises there were no visible injuries. Twilights horn gave out a lavender glow and she used her magic to check for any internal injuries. Other than an absent mind, there were none.

"She's not hurt very much, just unconscious." Twilight said.

"She took a nap while trying to catch that guy?"

"No. That stallion knocked her out, and from the looks of it she'll be out for at least two days. This stallion definitely knows how to knock a pony out."

"Well that's mean."

"Pinkie Pie, I need you to tell everypony in Ponyville to keep an eye out for this stallion."

"Oki doki loki!"

>o)O(o<

Bardock was now back where he started. This forest. Now that he knows where he is, he can now settle down in a cave, or make a house, or steal a house. Not that he actually knew where he was. Everything just happened so fast. Killed by Frieza, became a pony in a place called Equestria, and now he will be officially alone. His race is dead, his friends are dead, his sons are dead, and he has no way to avenge them.

Bardock sloped his head down as he walked on the ground. He could notice no details of the forest but grass and roots of trees. Right now he wanted to be alone to think. Though there was nothing to think about. He could be angry that he couldn't get off this planet, but what would that do? Even though he could go into space as a saiyan, who knows if a pony can? He would need a ship, and this civilization is so undeveloped that it would be surprising for anything on this planet to even have the thought of a space ship.

Bardock finally made it to a cave. It was a relief because it started to rain, and Bardock didn't want the blood on his headband to wash off. The cave was dark and cold. Perfect. Nothing would want to come in here. Or that is what he thought, for he heard a loud grumble in the cave as he went closer and closer into it. As he kept on walking he saw a large light. They were a giant stack of gems.

Bardock ignored them and laid down on a rock. The rock was hard, cold, and moist. But that texture didn't keep Bardock from sleeping. So he slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

>o)O(o<

Bardock awoke to the feeling of warm breath on his back. It felt nice to him not to be cold. Until he woke up to find a gigantic fire-breathing dragon breathing down his spine. 'Oooh... breakfast.' Bardock thought.

So with little difficulty, he was eating that dragon in no time. He even got it to make a fire to cook it with. It might have started a forest fire, but he didn't care about wildlife. All he cared about was this breakfast. After he was full he decided to venture a little further into the cave to see if there were any eggs or offspring from the dragon. He did find one dragon egg. He was going to wait till that hatched and eat it too. That or make scrambled dragon eggs. But he had no pan. So he was going to wait.

He had a really hard time trying to pass the time. He tried training, but that almost destroyed his home. He tried just exercising, but push-ups were too easy. He tried tearing down the burnt trees, but that lead to finding civilization. It was a farm. He didn't want to go near civilization because he was a afraid something might disturb him, or they will want to catch him. That's when he thought, 'Maybe I shouldn't be here. Maybe I should be with this race and try to make friends with them. Even if I am this horse thing, it doesn't mean I can't have the spirit of a saiyan anyway.'. Being a saiyan means having this certain pride. It is basically called saiyan pride. Because that's what it is. 'I should at least try. I'll come around to it.'.

>o)O(o<

Meanwhile, at CMC headquarters...

Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were both discussing something that has to do with painting while Scootaloo was approaching the clubhouse headquarters with some information about a new job.

And she was happy with this job. It had to do with finding a pony. A certain green stallion. Scootaloo had finally made it to the CMC headquarters. She got off her scooter and took her helmet off. Then she walked up the stairs to the front door.

*SLAM* The door opened and silence filled the room. Nopony said anything until Scootaloo did.

"Girls."

"Yes si- I mean ma'm!" Applebloom said, walking forward and holding her hoof to her forehead.

"Yes ma'm!" Sweetie Belle said, doing the same as Applebloom.

"Applebloom, keep this in your head:" Scootaloo got up in Appleblooms face, "I-am-a-ma'm. You will forever address me as ma'm forever. Twenty push-ups." Scootaloo got away from Applebloom and both her and Sweetie Belle gave loud 'Yes ma'm!'s and started doing push ups.

"Not you Sweetie Belle, only Applebloom."

"Yes ma'm!" Sweetie Belle got up from doing her push-ups.

"Quit saying 'yes ma'm' so much."

"Yes ma'm!"

"10 push-ups!"

"Aawww..."

"Do it."

"Ok..."

"Alright you've learned your lesson you don't have to do push-ups."

"Yay!"

"Done Applebloom?"

"Almost... 28... 29... aaaaannnd... 30! Done ma'm!" Applebloom proclaimed

"You only had to do twenty."

"Oh... Well whah didn't you tell me?"

"I did."

"No you did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not."

"Scootaloo just get to the point. Why are we going through the soldier thing?" Sweetie Belle asked in annoyance.

"Oh yeah, we have a job. There's a missing pony in Ponyville, and we're going to find him!" Scootaloo answered.

"Does that mean we get to be detectives?" Applebloom commented.

"I think we already did that Applebloom." Scootaloo said.

"Then were 'missing pony searchers'!" Sweetie Belle said.

Then they all said in unison, "YAAY!! CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS MISSING PONY SEARCHERS!!!".

>o)O(o<

"Um... Applebloom, are you sure you found something that looks like green stallion in the Everfree forest?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Darn tootin' ahm sure. Ah saw him pushing down burnt trees round here. See! there's a little spot where there are knocked down trees."

"Hm... well let's go!" Scootaloo pronounced.

So with that, they stepped into the dark, creepy forest.

It didn't take them long to find a path of knocked down burnt trees. It was almost as soon as they moved into the forest that they found it too. The dragon fire spread really far. It went so far the CMC could see Bardocks cave from where they were.

"Ooh! There! I bet he's staying in that cave!" Sweetie Belle said.

"Who sleeps in a cave?" Scootaloo questioned.

"Maybe he's a cave pony!" Applebloom said.

"I highly doubt it." Sweetie Belle said.

They finally had reached the mouth of the cave. Everywhere in front of the cave was cleared of trees, but to its left and right it was thick with living trees. There was small light that they could see deep into the cave, though it was pitch black all they way there. And now it was beginning to get dark.

"Let's go in there, get that stallion, and go back to headquarters before it gets dark." Scootaloo said.

Just before they entered the cave a growling sound could be heard from some bushes to the groups right. Sweetie Belle approached the growling rustling bushes in curiosity.

"What is that?" Sweetie Belle said.

That's when the sound revealed itself from the bushes. Five angry, hungry, burnt wolves.

The three fillies became pale with fear as the wolves slowly came closer to them. They screamed just like themselves; fillies. Then without any time to react, the wolves jumped towards the three frightened girls.