• Published 14th Oct 2013
  • 1,709 Views, 10 Comments

Saiyans in the Land of Equestria - Twilight Writer



Remember when Bardock was sent back in time to the planet "Vegeta" by the tyrant Frieza? What if he didn't go back in time, but just got sent to another planet. We all know what that planet is!

  • ...
7
 10
 1,709

The Talk, and the Run (Edited)

"Um... ok, sorry, but say that again?" After Bardocks little tantrum outside Twilights house, she took him inside after Rainbow told her what had happened. After she took him inside, Bardock kept on asking the same questions he asked Rainbow Dash. He also threatened to kill both mares. (And one dragon.) But then Twilight asked how the stallion made an earthquake like that.

"An explosion of energy, now tell me where I am!" Bardock said, now mostly infuriated due to lack of knowledge.

"Ok geez, your in Equestria, calm down." Rainbow said.

"Energy? Like stamina?" Twilight said with a curious voice.

"Thanks for the information. I'm going to go." Bardock said, walking towards the door, also completely ignoring Twilights question.

"But, hey wait!!" Twilight said, motioning her hooves for Bardock to stop. "I still have questions! Can't you wait!".

"No." Bardock didn't turn his head around when he said this. Instead he just locked himself in place.

"Please!"

"No."

"Pretty please!"

"No."

"But can't you just-" THUMP!!

Bardock finally turned his head around. "What was that?".

"I don't know." Said Twilight, walking towards where the sound came from. Bardock and Rainbow watched Twilight walk down some stairs and heard the thump a few more times.

Twilight turned on the basement light with her magic and walked into the room, looking for where the sound was coming from. At first glance, all the eye could see was a bunch of lab equipment, vials, and other things you would see in a lab. Twilight slowly approached the thumping sound cautiously, getting in a bit of a walking-fighting stance as she got closer to the sound. She eventually found herself in front of what looked like a wooden cellar door that was shaking and making the sound that was emanating in the room. Twilight got in a fighting stance, putting one hoof forward, and the one on the opposite in the back, backwards and bent down. She then prepared her magic, putting a lavender colored glow upon the shaking cellar door, and opened it.

The cellar door immediately flew open as a pink blur popped out of the door and started to bounce around the ceiling and floor of the room. Twilight gasped at what appeared in front of her. The pink color bounced around for about two more seconds before coming to a complete stop, crashing into some nearby boxes. Twilight approached the thing that had buried itself in cardboard boxes, and charged her magic. "Come out and face me... Pinkie Pie?" Twilight said as the pink mare with a miners hat dug herself out of the boxes.

"Heya Twilight!!!" Pinkie said with her usual energetic voice.

"Hi Pinkie. Why were you in that cellar?"

"Oh, well, its not a cellar! It's a cave! I dug it!"

'So that's how she gets inside my house.' Twilight thought. "Why would you dig a cave to my house?".

"Because doors are boring! Then again, if you think about it, I came out of a door. And it was kind of jammed. But exploding out of it sort of made it fun!" Twilight looked at her with a confused look that sort of said, "What... the... heck...". "Aaaaaaanyway! that's not what I'm here for! I heard that there was a new pony in town! I heard he was... um..." Pinkie put a hoof to her chin. "green... I think... and had red things on his legs and head... aaaaaaand... Oh YA!!! He could FLY!!! Ponies said that he wasn't even a pegasus! Or maybe they did... Why would anypony be surprised by a pegasus that could fly anyway? Unless they had like a broken wing or something. Then I guess they would be surprised. AHA!! I'm going to throw him a surprise party!" The pink pony smiled in Twilights face, and then immediately backed off. "Oh right, off topic, heehee. Aaaaaaaanyway, he can FLY!!!!!" Pinkie screamed in Twilights face.

"Ok Pinkie, give me a little space please." Twilight said, pushing the party pony away. She didn't really believe what her friend had said. Until remembering what had happened earlier outside did she start to believe. It all kind of added up, he was a green stallion with red things on his head, his odd behavior. But the earthquake? What about that?

In the middle of Twilights thoughts, she heard something upstairs. "No! don't go!" Rainbow Dash yelled. Twilight immediately responded.

"Uh oh." Twilight said, rainbowdashing up the stairs, Pinkie Pie trotting behind her.

"Uh oh what?" Pinkie said, catching up to Twilight.

Ignoring Pinkies question, she immediately darted toward the already open door. "Wait! No! Stop!" Twilight exclaimed, rushing towards the green stallion.

The stallion sent a surge of energy from his body outward, easily knocking Twilight to the ground. Then, to Twilights surprise, and Pinkies exact description, he actually, "flew", away.

"OOOOOOOH!!! OOOOOOOH!!!! That's him!!! That's him!!!!" Pinkie Pie said as she walked outside, pointing at the airborne stallion.

"Dash!! Catch up to him!!" Twilight yelled to Rainbow Dash who was standing next to Pinkie Pie, just outside the front door of Twilights house.

"Consider him caught already." Rainbow said looking over at Twilight with a nod and a cocky grin.

And the rainbow maned mare began her race with Bardock.

>o)O(o<

Bardock was fast. Rainbow struggled immensely to keep up with him. She had never met anypony that ever even matched her speed. But here she is, struggling to keep up with an earth pony. She knew she couldn't stop now, Twilight had questions.

Rainbow Dash stared into Bardocks eyes as he looked back at her. His eyes were like cold metal. But it didn't frighten Rainbow one bit. If anything, it was a reflection of his ego. While staring into his eyes Rainbow trailed off to his tail. His tail was not a long lock of fur, it was a monkey tail!

Though Rainbow only got a glance at the tail, for Bardock threw a sphere of blue light behind him from his front left hoof, in which Rainbow dodged easily. Behind her she saw a little bit of the landscape explode. How was it possible that an earth pony could hold such traits? But she could not hesitate now, she had to catch this stallion. Bardock squinted his eyes a bit at Rainbow's dodge and threw another ball from his hoof. Rainbow dodged this again.

Bardock turned around while still flying forward and sent a montage of blue sphere's at Rainbow Dash. Rainbow dodged many of these with ease, and many with difficulty. This was getting way too difficult, plus Bardock was probably going to glass the landscape with his blue balls in no time. She had to do something desperate. But what? He's too fast, and plus he can use this freaky magic. But he wasn't fast enough for a Sonic Rainboom.

With that, Rainbow Dash flew up into the air, avoiding a few spheres and making it high enough to perform a Sonic Rainboom. Rainbow looked down at her destination. Bardock had stopped in his flight, and his spherical onslaught. He was now staring into Rainbows eyes, and she was staring back into his.

Rainbow positioned herself for the Sonic Rainboom, and Bardock positioned himself for a charge. Then there was a brief moment of silence as they prepared themselves. Bardock silently powered up his energy, waiting for anything to happen, while Rainbow did the same. Then they charged.

Rainbow Dash could feel the feeling of wind on her face as she charged downwards towards Bardock. By now she didn't know what she was going to do. She was just attacking Bardock head on in an all out charge. Bardock knew what he was going to do: Knock her out, and then get out.

Rainbow was about to break the barrier, but Bardock came in too early. They clashed, making a huge rainbow colored explosion. So Rainbow Dash finally realized, Bardock...

...is faster than her...