• Published 9th Oct 2013
  • 1,296 Views, 31 Comments

Extra Credit: An Equestria Girls Group Collab - Celestias Paladin



A collection of 100-500 word mini-stories from members of the Equestria Girls group. The chapters are scenes based on a group collaboration thread prompt.

  • ...
5
 31
 1,296

Crackers: Amante

Crackers by: Amante
***

She turned her head left. Right.

Nobody. Just as she liked it.

She took a seat and prepared herself. A blue hand reached and rummaged in her bag, shifting here and there, searching for- found it.

She brought out her very special friend, Peanut Butter Crackers.

They were something she could always count on for a quick, and inconsequential, high. Whenever she indulged herself, she always made sure to savor every moment of it. Such as that first bite; when the starchy goodness of the cracker shatters at the pressure applied by her pristinely white teeth. Its flakey goodness filling up every fiber of her being. The slight pang of sweetness that accompanied it. In a word, heaven.

But even that did not compare to the glory of the peanut butter. Its creamy goodness as it moves from the cracker to her waiting tongue. The thick, and sometimes oily, paste would leisurely take a stroll through the community that was her mouth, brightening up the days of all it passed. The peanutty pleasure didn’t even seem to stop at her mouth; there were times when she was sure that the sensations actually went directly to her brain. In a word, paradise.

Then came the swallowing. The feeling as the ambrosia passed her throat. It was wonderful. There would even be some traces left in her mouth afterwards; she would recover them later, with her tongue.

But enough of dreaming, time to return to the present. Now, it was time to take that first bite.

It approached her mouth in its glistening goodness. It would get there in 3… 2… 1…

The crackers were stale.