• Published 9th Oct 2013
  • 3,187 Views, 28 Comments

My Little Phineas and Ferb: Ponies in Danville - MathewSwiftMLP



When Twilight misuse her teleportation spell, they get transported into a place called Danville. Will they return to Equestria?

  • ...
3
 28
 3,187

Candace vs. MLP

Phineas and Ferb were just putting the finishing touches on their dimensional portal, so the ponies of Equestria can get back home. The purplish vortex that brought them here came back inside a metallic arch. Then, it showed the Golden Oaks Library.

"There you go, girls!" Phineas called to them. "The portal is open and now you can go home." Twilight looked uneasy. She wanted to learn more about the human world, because she only spent three days as one.* (*See Equestria Girls) Isabella saw her face and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Is something wrong?" she asks the unicorn.

"I don't know..." Twilight looked down. "I've been to the human world before, but... but I want to know more about this place."

"So do you wanna stay longer?" asked Baijeet. Twilight nodded.

"Alright!" The other manes cheered. "I wanna try to do a Sonic Rainboom here!" Rainbow Dash fluttered with excitement.

"What's a Sonic Rainboom?" asked Phineas.

"Oh, it's awesome! I'll show you!" She flew towards the sky at super speed and she was quickly out of sight. Suddenly, they a streak of light zooming across the sky. Then, a couple minutes later, a rainbow-explosion shook the backyard and decorated the blue sky. The kids were stunned, especially Buford, who was in awe.

"I am officially a brony now." Spike turned to the chubby kid. "What was that?"

"Nothin'."

Rainbow Dash came down to the ground and puffed out her chest. The Danvillians cheered and the Pegasus bowed.

"Can everybody do that?" Phineas pointed out.

"You mean, every-pony. Only the fastest Pegasi can do a Sonic Rainboom, and that is me!" Rainbow then, took another low bow. Ferb clapped and bowed as well.

"Is there anything to read?" asked Twilight. Ferb nodded and escorted the Mane Six inside. Pinkie looked back outside. "Where'e Rarity?" she asks.

"Candace," said Phineas.


"This wardrobe is just atrocious! We must be rid of them!" Rarity huffed, as her magic began throwing Candace's clothes into the hallway. Cndace couldn't take more of this, so she went to the house phone in the hallway. She dialed her mother's phone number and was hit in the face by one of her shirts that Rarity threw. The phone dialed, and then "Hello?"

"Mom, Mom, Phineas and Ferb has ponies in the house!" Candace was screaming into the mouthpiece.

"Candace, I'm really busy at the town meeting. I'll see the "Ponies" when I get back, OK?" Linda Fletcher told her daughter. Candace was going crazy at this point. "NONONONONONONONONONO!" But the phone hung up. Rarity then, came out of he teen's room.

"Do you mind not screaming like a squealing dragon?" asked Rarity. "You sound almost like Pinkie Pie." Candace was now as red as a tomato, and turned to Rarity. "Out, now! You gotta go downstairs, so Mom can bust Phineas and Ferb!" She grabbed the white unicorn and held it tightly. Rarity was trying to get free.

"What in Celestia are you doing?" she asks. Applejack quickly came upstairs and gave a stare. Candace put her down and she ran back to Candace's room, still going through her clothes.

"I'm going to bust you, Phineas and Ferb!" She mumbled under her breath.

Comments ( 10 )

if she is still a unicorn, she can not have gone to the human world already, she has to be an alicorns for that.

You know who else likes this story? MY MOM!
Sorry, I couldn't help myself :twilightblush: Ok....now I realy like this story :pinkiehappy: keep on good work:pinkiesmile:
P.S. use more 4th wall breaking

No more updates? :fluttercry:

PLEAAASSEE!!! I NEED MORE!!

Great story so far, just need to make sure you have verbs where verbs are needed and need to fix grammatical things like tenses. Keep up the good work!

When will you continue this story?

I really would like to see more chapters. You kind of left everyone in cliffhangers, even on Fanfiction.net.

Login or register to comment