• Published 9th Oct 2013
  • 3,178 Views, 28 Comments

My Little Phineas and Ferb: Ponies in Danville - MathewSwiftMLP



When Twilight misuse her teleportation spell, they get transported into a place called Danville. Will they return to Equestria?

  • ...
3
 28
 3,178

Twilight's Spell

Ponyville, Golden Oaks Library


Twilight Sparkle was carefully reading her spell book, with concentration and focus. She was trying to do difficult spells, but some of them just make Twilight as tired as Rainbow Dash reading a book. Now she was going to try a teleportaion spell, which takes a regular unicorn five years to study, but Twilight became desperate. Her friends were starting to get bored, just watching Twilight concentrate.

"Can we go now?" asked Rainbow Dash. "I'm as bored as Spike."

"No argument, there." replied Spike.

"Not yet, not until my spell works." said Twilight. "Ah, I got it now." She trotted towards the blank patch of wall on the opposite side of the room. She pointed her horn towards the wall, and asked her friends a question.

"Where should we go?"

"Ooh, ooh, ooh!" Pinkie Pie was waving her hoof in the air. Twilight sighed and turned to her. "Pinkie Pie?"

"How about Sugarcube Corner?" Pinkie asks. Spike nods his head. "I agree with Pinkie, we can get a bite to eat while we're there."

"Honestly, Spike," answered Rarity. "Wherever we go, you always think about food."

"Because I skipped breakfast for this." Spike protested. "Waited here since nine in the morning for a stupid spell."

"I am mighty hungry myself, sugar cube." agreed Applejack. "My stomach is rumblin' louder than a dragon stampede."

"Please, Twilight?" asked Fluttershy, a yellow Pegasus, with a long, bubblegum pink mane, and a butterfly cutie mark. She used the "Bambi" eyes trick on her. Twilight can never resist the eyes, but she will, one day. One day.

"Oh, alright." Twilight said and everypony was happy. "I have to picture the location in my mind, or else we'll be stuck somewhere we've never been." Spike was confused. "What?"

"Grr, I have to think about the place, or we'll get lost!" Twilight yelled. Spike was now satisfied. Twilight thought hard of Sugarcube Corner, thinking about the times she had treats with her friends there. But suddenly, she heard a voice, an unfamiliar voice, like a boy...

"Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!"

Twilight's horn began to glow brighter and more stronger. Ferb? Twilight thought, but quickly tried to think about Sugarcube Corner, but it was too late. A ray of plasma shot out of her horn and made a see-through vortex. The ponies were impressed, but Twilight wasn't sure about this. Pinkie Pie became excited.

"Last one to Sugarcube Corner is buying!" She cheered and ran through the portal. The others followed, and Twilight still stood there, uncertain if she did it right. Spike noticed her standing there.

"Come on, Twilight." The little dragon called. The unicorn sighed and walked to the portal. "I hope I did it right." She said to herself and walked into the portal. As she did, the portal vanished... Where did it take them? Definitely not Sugarcube Corner.


Danville, Tri-State Area


Phineas and Ferb were resting at their usual spot, under their tree in the backyard. They are two amazing boys, who each day in the summer, create crazy inventions to make everybody's day awesome... except for their older sister, Candace, who is a teenage girl, determined to bust them for this, if she could. They also have a platypus named Perry, who is always missing for some reason.

"Ferb, what should we do today?" asked Phineas. Ferb shrugged his shoulders. At that, their friends, Isabella, a girl with a crush on Phineas, Baijeet, a smart, Indian boy, and Buford, a fat, bully kid, came into the yard.

"Hey, Phineas, whatcha dooooin?" asked Isabella.

"I have no clue on what we should do today, Isabella." replied Phineas. "Even Ferb doesn't know what to do today."

Suddenly, a flash of light came into view and a round, swirling portal came into view of the kids. Then, a pink pony with ruffled pink hair jumped out of hit, scaring Buford and Baijeet. "Heeeeey," it responded. This isn't Sugarcube Corner."

"Wow!" Phineas was surprised. "It can talk."

The pony then looked at the kids and hugged them all. "Uhh, please," Baijeet was squealing. "Let us down?" The pony did and held out it's hoof.

"Hi there!" the pony spoke. "My name is Pinkie Pie, and it's nice to meet you!" Ferb shook Pinkie hoof and Phineas stepped forward. Then, five more ponies and a dragon came out, one was an orange pony with a blonde mane, two unicorns, one was white with a curly, violet mane and one was purple also with a violet mane, but straight and has magenta highlights, and two Pegasi, one has long bubblegum pink hair and a yellow coat, and the other was cyan blue with a colorul mane. Phineas waved at them.

"Hello. My name is Phineas and this is my brother, Ferb." Phineas introduced. "And our friends- -?"

"Ferb?" said the purple unicorn. She was now shocked. She heard that name before, but how?

"Howdy," The orange pony spoke. "My name's Applejack, and that one's Twilight Sparkle."

The white unicorn bowed to the kids. "My name is Rarity, and it is dazzling to meet you."

The dragon jumped in front of Rarity. "My name is Spike." The blue Pegasus jumped off of the grass, lifted in the air, and did a somersault. "I'm Rainbow Dash!" The blue winged pony cheered. "The fastest flier in Cloudsdale, and our home, Equestria!"

Baijeet walked up to the six mares. "Is that even possible?"

"Well, duh!" Rainbow and Phineas said together. Then, Twilight whirled around. "Where's Fluttershy?"

Isabella nodded. "Yeah, and where's Perry?"


Fluttershy noticed a creature she has never seen in Equestria. It was a mammal with an orange bill, turquoise fur and a beaver tail. It was heading for the ventilation duct. Then, it stood on it's hind legs and it put on a brown 1940 fedora. It was going to touch the wall when Fluttershy ran to it.

"Hello, you sweet little thing." She said sweetly, as she approached it. The creature was shocked and ran inside the secret compartment that just opened up. Fluttershy flew fast enough to go inside before it closed, and the platform lowered down. She was hugging the mammal when they reached a room, full of gadgets and computers. A man with grey hair and a big moustache was on the biggest screen.

"Good morning, Agent P, It..." He noticed Fluttershy and turned to his assistant, Carl. "Uhh, Carl, there's... there's a Pegasus holding Agent P."

"Oh, sorry." Fluttershy quickly put down the mammal and hid behind her wing.

"It's okay." The man siad. "I'm Major Monogram, head of the O.W.C.A."

"O.W.C.A?" Fluttershy was starting to get confused.

"The Organization Without a Cool Acronym." Major exclaimed. "Would you consider in joining as Agent PG?"

"I-I-...I guess." Fluttershy whispered.

"Okay, then, Agent P and Agent PG, It turns out the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz is up to his no-good tricks again. But this time, he stole all the bunnies in the Tri-State Area." Fluttershy gasped.

"All the bunnies?" Fluttershy suddenly had tears in her eyes.

"Yes, and we don't know why. Agent PG, you will help Agent P put a stop to this. We're counting on you, Agent P and PG!" he said, before the screen turned off.

The platypus ran to his jet pack and took Fluttershy's hoof, but Fluttershy took away. "I'll fly and follow you, if you want." The platypus nodded and handed Fluttershy a fedora and off they went. Where, Fluttershy didn't know.


"So you need help to get back?" asked Baijeet.

"Yeah, I guess." said Applejack. "It's not like y'all can make a portal back to Equestria."

"Actually, we can." Phineas said. "Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!"

Author's Note:

To anyone who was wondering, Agent PG is Pegasus.