• Published 11th Oct 2011
  • 12,343 Views, 324 Comments

Celestial Bodies - Davesknd



There are things that will be written into the books of history. These stories will not!

  • ...
17
 324
 12,343

Mature filter: ON

Sunset was looming and the solar lady, Princess Celestia of Equestria was on her way to her private chambers. The day had been long and she was glad that Luna would take over soon. But before that, she would visit her little sister and have a nice conversation with her. But first she had to freshen up.

It was at this point in her trail of thought, when she heard a loud giggling from a break room door, right next to her.

She recognized the voice immediately. It was Lore, unicorn guard directly responsible for her personal safety and currently off duty.

For a moment, the princess wondered what could have possibly made the usually rather reserved soldier giggle like that, when a second voice chimed in. It was Stormbreak, pegasus guard, sun division and on the same time table as lore.

AND also Lore's coltfriend.

Celestia's ideas about homosexuality were rather simple, as seen in the laws of Equestria.

Luckily the original draft was long forgotten: "I don't care what my subjects do in private as long as it's consensual and there are no minors or non sentient being involved, now stop bugging me and let me eat my breakfast you intolerant cretin! You should be glad I don't have you flogged for wasting my time!"
That minister really had no business to have her woken up...

Anyways, as Celestia was about continue her way, she could make out the words that were spoken.

"My turn, lovercolt!" Lore announced loudly.

"Hey, no horn! That's cheating!" lamented the pegasus.

The sun princess stopped. NO! They wouldn't!

"Oh, that is cheating? Fine! Hoofs! BOTH!"

Celestia's eyes went wide. This had a very reasonable explanation. She hoped!

"I wouldn't mind that, but you know the rules! You know what you are supposed to use!" came Stormbreak's voice again.

"Fine, but that won't end well!" Lore commented.

The princess was on the edge. What was going on in there? Should she go in?

"That won't end well!" Stormbreak commented. "Hey! No! Pull it out! Pull it out!"

"Oh, look at the mess I made!" Lore yelled suddenly. "You get it up again! You seem to like the taste of wood today..."

That was enough! Celestia turned and burst into the room.
"What are you two doing?" she yelled at two frightened stallions.

"P... playing Jenga..." Stormbreak offered in a frightened voice, fiddling with several little logs of wood on the table between them.

"Exactly!" the princess kept proclaiming, hoping she could ride the anger before the shame would set in. "I was looking for the game!"
She grabbed the box and the logs, turned and headed towards her quarters, not stopping until she was inside.

Lore looked at his playmate. "What just happened?"

"I have no idea..." Stormbreak answered with a sigh "So... what do we do now?"

"Oh, I have one idea..." Lore answered, a sheepish and slightly sultry grin invaded his features.

"Hmm...? OH! I like that!" the pegasus answered "But... just the two of us?"

"Let's ask Phalanx and Dusty, they are off duty too!" the unicorn offered.

"Great idea! Those two are always happy to swallow some balls!"

And then they played Hungry Hungry Hippo!





SORRY!

Stormbreak and Lore belong to Frutineo and VelvetHeart and are used with permission.