• Published 4th Mar 2012
  • 14,657 Views, 959 Comments

Of Steam Gears and Wings - RavensDagger



The CMC go against the Empire that is ruling over Equestria. A la Dieselpunk.

  • ...
17
 959
 14,657

Fall Of Giants

Apple Bloom shivered as the Tombstone rocketed forwards, the ship banging and clanging wildly as it practically tumbled through the sky. She stared ahead of her, wide-eyed in awe, at the waves of fighters about to crash into one another.

The Imperials had launched all of their fighters, hundreds of them. Small formations of shining Vanquishers dotted the sky as their slower predecessors lumbered along.

Apple Bloom marveled at the sheer beauty of them as they gracefully arched forwards. Not only the fighters, but the Empire’s airships flying in tight wedges behind them, their massive guns tweaking and jerking into position. Each and every one of the ships marked with the Imperial crest was impeccably clean, as if they had just come out of the factory, ready to stomp down on the rebels.

The rebellion, she noticed, wasn’t nearly as orderly or nice. A mismatch of planes sputtered and flew towards the oncoming Imperials, no two exactly alike. Some were covered in hasty patchwork, while others had the distinctive sheen of rust on their edges. They weren’t in formation; instead, the fastest and bravest took the lead, flaunting their skills with wags of their wings.

What the rebellion lost in quality, however, it greatly made up for in quantity. For every fighter shot down by an Imperial ship, there were two rebels ready to take its place with a thirst for vengeance.

It was quiet The only sound filling the air was the groan of the Rebellion fleet at her back and the drone of a thousand planes. Nopony had fired yet.

Apple Bloom looked around the cabin, noticing a few extra holes that let her see the world outside. Her inner mechanic cringed before she finally found the radio. For a few wasted seconds, she stared at it, noting the dials and switches that were supposed to be there. That’s it? That’s the radio? Dang, the thing’s older than AJ. How old is this thing? She glanced around the machine again and shivered.

She flipped through channels until she found Pipsqueak’s. Immediately, his panic-filled voice blurted into the cabin. “Help me! I don't want to die! Oh Celestia, somepony save me! I never even got la—”

Apple Bloom tapped on the thing she assumed was the receiver as she picked it up. “Pipsqueak?” His voice quieted, only broken sobs remained. “It’s me, Apple Bloom. I’m coming to save you. Just wait, all right?”

“No.”

She blinked dumbly at the speakers for a few seconds before bursting out in anger. “What do you mean ‘No’? It isn’t your choice; I’m going to save your lousy flank and that’s that!”

Apple Bloom slammed the microphone back into its holster and jammed her hoof onto the throttle.

The Tombstone bucked, its motor gasping before it began to gurgle and bark. Both propellers began spinning at a higher revolution under Apple Bloom’s careful glare. If she had learned anything during her years as a mechanic on The Crusader, it was that planes weren’t supposed to burp.

Okay, I can do this. For Pipsqueak. She caught herself clutching at her chest. No, I mean, for my friend.

Ahead of her, the tip of both armies were within a few hundred meters of each other when they fired.

A hailstorm of bullets filled the sky, accompanied by the loud pops of planes exploding in mid-air. Apple Bloom gulped as the sounds of the clash reached her. It was an absolute cacophony of crashes, explosions, pops, and screams, all of them emanating from one source.

Both armies seemed to merge, the flashing of their guns marking the meeting point. Within ten seconds, the sky was filled with the flying dead, planes twisting as they tumbled toward the ground below and trailing smoke behind them.

The Imperials in their tight formations were easy targets, but their combined firepower overwhelmed the tattered ships that the rebellion had brought.

As suddenly as it began, it stopped as the two waves passed through each other. Immediately, every ship broke whatever semblance of order they had retained as they split apart, chasing after their enemies.

Pipsqueak is somewhere behind that, Apple Bloom thought, eyes closed as her entire body shivered. I just need to fly through that enormous battlefield, in this Tombstone, and reach him. She gulped.

The battle seemed to come to her as the cyclone of fighting twisted around and washed over her.

In a split second, she was surrounded by planes, all of them either evading fire or trying to shoot down their targets. Oh Celestia, I don’t want to die!

Uselessly, she jammed her hoof onto the already maxed out throttle, before clutching onto her yoke and shaking it.

Streams of bullets cut through the air not meters away from her, shortly followed by the wreck of an Imperial fighter.

She pulled up, twisting and jabbing at her controls at random. I can make it; all I need to do is not get hit.

The Tombstone shook violently, a dozen holes appearing in its rusty armour. Apple Bloom screamed as the cigar-shaped craft plunged downwards.


Preacher sighed as Freeze Charge groaned.

Darius didn’t budge. Now wasn’t the time to show weakness.

In front of him was the familiar glass pane of the Conformity’s command room. It was a comfort to him. Its scratches, the tiny crack in one corner, the one area above it where the sealant needed replacing and a single drop of rain would sneak in on cloudy days.

The familiarity contrasted with the devastation beyond. Darius had a front row seat to the battle.

Below, and a few kilometers away, the two armies were meeting in a fatal clash.

Even from this distance, he could pick out the flashes of individual planes firing at each other while the airships moved above them.

Preacher sighed again. “Do you see it?” he asked.

“See what?”

“The Princesses’ plan. It’s quite simple, really, yet complicated. Very much like her.”

Darius looked at the battlefield once more. Two groups of rebel airships were converging into a single point not too far from the Imperial lines. The massive combined formation was slowly pushing like a wedge into the Empire’s fore, splitting the organized army in two while fighter planes from both sides fluttered in the centre.

“I see it. She’ll cut through them, then spread up and down. Her ships will have a clear line of fire on both sides, targets everywhere. And if an Imperial shell misses, they might hit their own. It’s risky. The rebels now have a fight on both sides.”

Preacher nodded sagely, then pointed to a spot far behind the Imperials. “See that? Now that’s the Luna I know and fear.”

Darius followed the pointed direction and glared at what seemed to be an oddly shaped cloud, a cloud with a thin vapour trail. “Airships?”

“Yup, another force. Painted white, although that won’t gain them much time. They’re cargo ships by the looks of it. Not made for this type of thing.” He sighed. “Still, they might tip the tides. Maybe.”

All three stallions turned and looked at the Sol Scorcher as one. The quiet uncertainty floated ominously in the air. The sides of the massive ship glowed for a few seconds, and the air around it seemed to distort.

Freeze Charge spoke in his deep gravelly voice. “It’s about to fire.” The Sol Scorcher shook, smoke puffing out of tiny vents along its side, before it finally stopped. For a few idle seconds, nothing happened.

Then, a beam of pure red crossed the sky, poking through the rebel fleet. The shields of a few of the larger ships glared brilliantly, fluctuating as the laser rippled through them.

The red line kept travelling, slicing through half a dozen airships of all sizes and cutting holes into their exposed sides.

As quickly as it had begun, the beam receded, leaving only a glare in the eyes of those who had witnessed it.

Darius watched as four airships, each one at least as large as his own, caught fire and crumpled on their way to the ground. He perked his ears, waiting for the wall of sound to hit them.

An electric crackle and buzz filled the command room, followed by the loud whoosh characteristic of an airship’s last moments.

He swallowed. “Incredible,” he whispered. No matter how many times he saw it, the sheer power of the Sol Scorcher shook him to his core. “I doubt the rebellion will win. The moral impact of that vessel alone is enough to cripple them.” The rebellion fired a volley at the Scorcher, the projectiles exploding uselessly against its magical shields.

Preacher sighed. “No. It’s unlikely that they’ll win the way it is now.”

Darius made a half turn and beckoned his comm officer over. The pony rushed to him, an awkward radio strapped onto his back. He dropped the device near the captain and trotted back to his station, unwrapping a cord as he did so.

He picked the unit up and pressed his hoof against a few keys, pausing before clicking on the last button. “Are we ready?” he asked the other two stallions.

Freeze Charge grunted. Preacher sighed and nodded.

He pushed it.

The room filled with a series of beeps and screeches for a few seconds before Darius picked the receiver and placed it at his ear.

“Imperial Control. Your code has been verified. Confirm that you are Captain Darius of the Conformity?” a tense, impatient voice asked, the words shotgunning out in quick bursts and losing all of their formality.

“I am he.”

“Good. I am Lieutenant Radar of the Sol Scorcher, Comm-unit Sixteen. How may I help you, Captain?”

“I’m heading towards th--”

“And make it fast. I don’t have all day, all right?” Radar said.

A vein on the captain’s forehead throbbed. “I see. Lieutenant, I’m coming to join the Imperial fleet.”

“We don’t need you.”

With infinite patience, Darius kept talking. “May I speak to your superior, please?”

“What, no! This is a war-comm, not customer services.”

Darius paused, thinking. “So be it. When this battle is over, you shall be court martialed for insubordination, recklessness causing harm to Imperial troops, and dissention. I’ll make damned sure that the next place you’re posted at will make Tartarus look like a spa.”

The voice came back, this time filled with a fearful respect. “Whoa, you can’t do that kind of—”

“You know the laws: any captain that takes control of two ships shall be made temporary admiral until such a time as he delivers those vessels into Imperial hooves. I have the Adamant Fury tethered to my ship, an Interdiction class.”

“O-okay.” Darius could almost hear him gulp.

“We need clearance and permissions to approach. I don’t think the rebels will be happy to see reinforcements arriving from above.”

“Yes sir, I have approach vectors right here. Shall I give them to you?”

Darius deposited the headset and nodded at his Comm-officer. The pony flicked a few switches and began taking quick notes. “Welcome to the Imperial Navy, gentleponies.”


Sweetie Belle gently tapped on the Thunderbolt’s controls, aligning the front end of her ship as it glided into the Furtif, pushed along by its Sparkle Generators.

Brass girders whispered past the gunship’s balloon, almost touching the pliable material while Sweetie bit her lower lip, eyes twitching from obstacle to obstacle as she squeezed into the tight hangar. She knew that the smallest of cross winds could spell doom for both her and Mira.

Both mares exhaled simultaneously with a sense of giddiness as they crossed the threshold. Immediately, Sweetie Belle began flicking off various switches and her ship dropped.

For the first time, she inspected the actual insides of the hangar, seeing it for what it was, instead of a gigantic trap.

The impeccably clean and well-maintained ground was empty, save for a cyan spot in one corner and a long row of tarp-covered boxes. Barely a speck of dust rose up as she coasted to a steady landing on one side of the hangar, the Thunderbolt’s legs thumping silently on the floor.

Sweetie exhaled and leaned back, shutting her eyes as the stress washed out of her. Now, all she had to do was act as an antenna for the rebellion and hope that they won.

Mira’s hooves thumped against the side window and her nose wrinkled up as she pressed her face to it. “Sweetie, Sweetie, look; that mare over there!” She pointed at the cyan spot Sweetie Belle had noticed earlier.

“What about her?”

“It’s Rainbow Dash!” Mira pushed away and stared at Sweetie, awe filling her eyes. “The Rainbow Dash!”

“Uh-huh?”

“Can I go see her? Please?”

Sweetie thought about it. For the rest of the battle, her job was to keep streaming the Sol Scorcher blueprints until the fight was over. Just sit there and wait. “Sure, go ahead, but stay close. Just in case.”

Without a response, the red mare unstrapped herself and slipped out of her seat, hooves thumping eagerly as she charged to the back of the cabin and passed the entrance. Sweetie Belle watched her, blinking furiously as Mira galloped to the very back of the Thunderbolt and popped open a small hooflocker. The mare stuck her body in, only her back legs and flanks spilling out.

“What are you getting?” Sweetie asked.

Rather than answering, Mira pulled out a thick scrapbook held in her mouth. She smiled and spat it out. “It’s my autograph book. I bring it in case of idol-meeting emergencies!” Bending, she picked it up, bucked the Thunderbolt's door open, and disappeared within a few seconds.

Sweetie Belle stared at the now-opened entrance, the afterimage of Mira floating in her vision for a half-second.

Right. I’m all alone now, I guess, Sweetie thought as she leaned back into her seat. She watched one of her escort Vanquishers pull into the hangar, the pilot —one of the ponies from the Adamant Fury— expertly spinning the agile craft around and coasting to a quick and efficient landing in the centre of the hangar.

She sighed, boredom filling her and the cabin as time stretched on, the only sound the distant hum of the Furtif’s engines and the ticking from her ship’s datascope as it transmitted the information. She waved a hoof in the air, then rechecked the controls, then began cleaning her hooves. Gah, I’m in the middle of a war, cleaning my hooves! She slapped the console.

Unbuckling herself, Sweetie Belle hopped out of her seat and trotted over to the complex radio. She sat before it and, with a glow of her horn, flicked on some switches.

The cabin reverberated as she picked up a dozen channels at once.

“--mit! We lost the Silver Lining! Bloody Scorcher just wiped it right out. Oh God—” She twisted a knob.

“Re-coordinate: airships three to seven, please fill in the gap,” an officious voice said. “Shield capacity is failing in section twelve, all ships prepare for drop maneuvers.”

Sweetie twisted the knob a little more, a growing sense of apprehension filling her. “We can’t defeat that thing. Did you see it? And everything we fire at it just bounces off. It’s unbeatable...”

She touched the controls one last time, tears brimming in her green eyes. “My wife was there. My wife was on the Farmer’s Fury. I saw her. I saw her fall off of the top. She was running, then she fell, and then the beam touched her... She was on the Farmer’s Fury. I saw her.”

She clicked the radio off and simply stared at nothing. I’m doing nothing, she realised, the full weight of her uselessness hitting her. I-I have to help. What if my friends...?

She looked out the window then, her attention caught by the Vanquisher leaving. Within it, she could see the distinctive multi-hued mane of Rainbow Dash. She’s going to meet up with Scootaloo, then they’ll attack too. What if the Scorcher takes them? Sweetie gulped and faced her machine, the only tool at her disposal.

Her horn glowed powerfully in time with a dozen knobs and switches and, soon, the primitive computer’s screen was shifting through the Sol Scorcher’s blueprints. There has to be something here.

The images flickered by her as she studied them, her mind on the brink of being overwhelmed as she took in the sheer complexity of the ship. It’s huge! She shook her head. No, that’s a weakness. I just need to find one vital thing, one weak spot that we can exploit.

Her eyes landed on a schematic of the shield system and she froze. That might help.

The door hissed open and a smiling Mira —slob-covered book in mouth— pranced in. She ran to the hooflocker, heedless of Sweetie Belle, and spat her precious book into it. “Hey Sweetie, found anything cool?”

“Maybe,” Sweetie said. She flicked by a few more pages. “The Sol Scorcher’s shields go down every time it fires.”

“Ah, you’re looking for weaknesses?” Mira walked over, looking over Sweetie Belle’s shoulder with a curious gleam in her eyes.

“Yeah.”

“Found an exhaust port, yet?” Mira asked.

“Huh!?” Sweetie Belle paused her frantic search long enough to stare at Mira.

The earth pony smiled knowingly. “Nevermind.”

Sweetie Belle after a quick eye roll she resumed her screening. Mira went to her seat and lounged into it, stretching her back and yawning. “Wake me when you figure out how to disable the super laser thing.”

Disable the main weapon? It wouldn’t destroy the ship, and it would still have its secondary weapons, but it would just become a massive airship, not a super-weapon. That might work!

She began switching through the pages that concerned the weapon itself, the massive thing that made up most of the ship’s weight. Her eyes widened as she noticed something, and Mira caught on.

“What is it?”

“The energy source. The thing that feeds the beam. It’s a constant, like a massive battery in the centre of the ship. All they do is free some of that energy and concentrate it into a single beam... but how do they...?”

Sweetie Belle focused on the image, zooming into the exact part where the two mechanisms converged. Her eyes widened. “Sweet Celestia.”

Mira hopped out of her seat and ran over, smiling hugely. “Found it?”

Sweetie nodded and looked the mare in the eye. “I think I have. We need to tell the main ship, and Princess Luna!”

Mira shoved herself between the computer and Sweetie. “Wait, think about it. The Princess is already overloaded; wouldn’t it be better if we just contacted the right people?”

“The right people?”

Mira twisted around and reared up. Her hooves played across the controls and the radio fizzed to life. She picked up the microphone and practically screamed into it, “Heyo, anypony listening in?”


Scootaloo glared at the enemy ships, idly counting the hundreds of tiny dots that she knew she would be fighting against in a few moments. Her breathing evened out as she desperately tried to calm herself.

She failed.

Raw excitement tingled through her veins and a cruel smile graced her lips. Bring it, Imps, she thought before sliding from side to side with her ship.

Her radio crackled. “Oi, Scoots, what’re you swaying like that for? You almost rammed me there!” Kami Kaze whined.

“Heh, sorry, Kami, just a little nervous. I’m ready to test this baby out with some real Imp fighters. Teach the Empire a lesson in humility and butt-whoopings.”

Kami Kaze groaned. “Really? This is a war, Scoots. It’s not all rainbows and deathrays.”

Another voice joined in, one that Scootaloo had idolized since her youth. “Okay you two, shut up, alright? I can’t fly straight with your endless chatter.” Scootaloo looked ahead of her and at the ship leading their three-plane formation.

Within the Vanquisher, she could see a thick lock of polychromatic mane shaking lightly. Scootaloo smiled again. She was flying with her idol, to the most epic battle in... ever! It was awesome. “Yes, ma’am!”

“Uh-huh.”

For a while, they flew in silence, approaching the growing battlefield in a straight rush with only the booms of war and the rumble of their engines to accompany them.

“Forty-five seconds from outer edge; time to pick out some targets?” Kami Kaze asked. Scootaloo tightened her hoof over the trigger.

“Not yet...” Rainbow Dash replied. Her craft pulled up and climbed at a crazy angle. Both Kami Kaze and Scootaloo pulled up after her, their bodies crashing into their seats as they did so. The three planes rose sharply, three identical trails of exhaust following them. “Look at the fight, then look at who the real enemy is.”

Scootaloo pushed her yoke to one side, turning so as to see the battle from her side window.

The Imperial and Rebel airships were mingling. Some of the Imperial heavy ships were beginning to angle up and take off while still launching volley after volley at the rebels. Shields fizzled and died left and right. The scene was ordered chaos in its purest form.

In the centre of it all was the Sol Scorcher. The ship was turning slowly, its fore following the front of the Rebel fleet as it maneuvered. The rebel airships desperately scattered as the Scorcher fired one of its deadly beams.

“It’s the Sol Scorcher,” Scootaloo said. “It’s leading the battle.”

“Not bad, kid,” Rainbow said and Scootaloo beamed with pride. “That ship is their ace. If we can take it out, bam, no more Imps.”

“Uh-huh, that’s pretty obvious. So what’s your masterful plan?” Kami Kaze deadpanned.

“Yeah, give me a second. I’ll get us to join one of the groups strafing the Scorcher.” The channel cracked. “Hello? This is... Lambda squadron. We have three fighters here willing and ready to jump in; we’re going after the Scorcher.”

“Are you stupid? This is a free-for-all, lady. Get your flank into gear and start firing at some Imps. Leave the big one to the professionals!” A rough voice screamed over the comm. Scootaloo stared at her speakers with indignation written all over her face.

“Just who do you think you’re talking to?” Rainbow Dash asked, her voice filled to the brim with venom. Before the other pony could answer, she went on. “I’m Rainbow Dash. The Rainbow Dash. Savior of Equestria, owner of Spectrum Skies, fastest pegasus ever... you heard of me?”

“Um...” He paused, now uncertain.

“Yeah, so give us that entry vector. Right. Now.”

Scootaloo smiled sheepishly as the pony spewed off the numbers and coordinates in a rush, her chest puffing out in pride.

A few moments passed and still they climbed, until they were high above the battle. Rainbow’s comm came back on. “Okay ponies, follow me. We’re going to go down there, skim along the Scorcher’s side, and empty everything we’ve got on her. Then, we’ll pull back and shoot down some fighters. Then, back at it again till the big thing goes belly up, alright?” Without waiting for an answer, Rainbow Dash pushed down, diving madly towards the battle.

Scootaloo followed, her huge grin contorted by the acceleration.

Below her, thousands of lights flashed as fighters and light bombers scurried like bees around the massive airships. Vague shapes of fighters flashed by Scootaloo’s Expedite, their forms distorted by the speed of her dive.

An Imperial airship turned with startling suddenness, cutting off their path while its anti-aircraft guns fired in every feasible direction, the lines of bullets tailing rebel fighters.

Rainbow Dash began weaving around the lines, as if predicting where they would be, before she finally rolled around the enemy craft, her wings almost touching the tough skin of the vessel.

Scootaloo gulped, then dived in with both eyes closed and teeth gritted. The Expedite rocked from side to side as red-hot projectiles boomed past her. She peaked out and gasped before kicking at her rudder and slamming her yoke to one side.

Her ship curved to the side, her rear props shredding and ripping into the thin outer layer of the Imperial airship’s ailerons. Bits and pieces of fabric followed her down as she panted.

Kami Kaze’s Divine Wind slid in beside her as he expertly avoided a pair of battling fighters. “You okay, Scoots?”

“Yeah, just a close call. I’m fine,” she said, hitting herself as she failed to quell the nerves in her voice.

Rainbow Dash spoke up. “We’re almost there, kids. Give her everything you’ve got, then we’ll pop around and do it again!”

Scootaloo looked ahead at the Sol Scorcher. The ship filled every inch of her vision. She could feel the constant pulse of its mysterious engines as the boom shook her very bones. She gulped and placed her hooves over the trigger. I can do this.

The three planes began to curve along the side of the enemy flagship. Just as they passed the very tip, Kami Kaze and Rainbow Dash opened fire.

Hundreds of ripples appeared as both their ships sprayed the side of the Scorcher with veritable streams of ammunition. Rainbow’s Vanquisher screamed and Kami’s Divine Wind boomed constantly.

She squeezed her trigger and began counting down. Beside her, the enormous cannons of the Sol Sorcher fired their deadly shells at the still-maneuvering rebels. Where there were no cannons, there were holes fighter planes could pour out of.

The eighteen seconds were up. A red beam poured out of her ship, burning a hot-white line into the Scorcher’s shield. C’mon, die already you stupid shield! As easily as it began, it was over, and the three planes flew past the cone-shaped end of the Sol Scorcher. That was it? We didn’t do anything!

“Gah, what a waste!” she muttered in frustration over the comm.

“Calm down, we’ll just go at it agai--”

“Heyo, anypony listening in?”

“What in Celestia’s name?” Rainbow began.

“Oh, I’m with Sweetie. She found some stuff out that might help you.” The comm filled with the sound of scraping. “No, really, take it! I can’t explain this beeswax!”

“Um, hi. I found something on the blueprints. When the Scorcher fires, the shields have to go down—”

Scootaloo grabbed the mic. “That’s brilliant, Sweetie! We can totally bring her down—”

“That’s not it,” Sweetie Belle continued, ignoring Scootaloo’s enthusiastic interruption.

“There’s a spot, towards the back of the Scorcher's firing cone. It’s not very big, but if you can hit it enough... well, you can disable the conduits that funnel the energy into the main firing device. That’ll create a feedback loop that might destroy the remainder of the system. The ship won’t go down, but it’ll be damaged and won’t be able to fire anymore. I think.”

The comm line was quiet as they processed the information. All three of them flew in tight evasive loops above the Scorcher, led by Rainbow Dash.

“Alright, let’s try it!” Rainbow said with gusto. She flipped around and faced the flagship, followed seconds later by the other two. “But when will it fire?”

Along the side of the Scorcher, a dozen vents spewed out thick smoke. “Oh, well that’s convenient... Line up, filles; we’re going in!”

The front of the ship shifted a little and another red beam blasted out of its barrel and over the horizon. Scootaloo paid no heed. The beam dwindled to nothing and all three of them blinked back the red glare.

Within the metallic cone, Scootaloo could see a dozen triangular plates stretching to a small hole at the back. Below that hole was a curved lump in the cone. That’s it! Shifting her craft, she aimed at the divot and pulled her trigger, willing time to go faster.

Rainbow Dash opened fire, the twin lines from her ship snaking around the inside of the cone.

“Kami, why aren’t you firing?”

His ship pulled ahead of hers. “We won’t have time. The shield will come back and we’ll have to start over. Every shot means another ship lost!” Even as he spoke, the shield began to reappear, cascading from the aft to the fore. “I’m going in!” he screamed and his ship jumped forwards.

“What!?” Scootaloo watched as the Divine Wind flew into the massive cone and began firing, all twelve guns ripping chunks out of the walls.

The shield clasped shut and she pulled her hoof off of the trigger. “You idiot! Get out of there!”

Rainbow Dash joined in. "What do you think you're doing!? You're pretty awesome, but not nearly enough to survive that!"

Kami Kaze laughed, his voice calm and composed as Scootaloo flew by the Scorcher’s barrel, losing sight of him.

“Wonder what I'll need replaced this time?”

A thunderous roar filled the air.


Yes, I did.

Edited by:

-Fred the Saiyan

-Cpl Hooves

-StapleCactus (He’s different)