• Published 6th Oct 2013
  • 969 Views, 14 Comments

Blueblood's Fiancé - Gabrielangel13



Hahahahaha! Celestia has finally found a use for her annoying nephew, she's gonna marry him off to a princess of another kingdom! Does this princess approve? No.

  • ...
5
 14
 969

THAT'S my fiancé?!

Sunrise Glow groaned as she stood by the train station. Her parents had insisted on getting there early. They had learned about her ability to stall on her first day of school. Sunrise had managed to get to kindergarten an hour and a half late. If she was a normal kid, the she would have missed the whole day, but she had a million servants bustling her about. Sadly, her parents were not to be stalled that day.

"I still say this is a bad idea." Sunrise mumbled.

"Sunrise! Why can't you just cooperate? It's for Stabalia!" Midnight Moon almost whined at her daughter.

"Whatever, Mother, but I think this is another attempt to get at Celestia and Luna." Sunrise grumbled.

"Whatever it may be, you are going through with it!" She cried out at her daughter, who didn't even flinch under her mother's angry gaze.

"Fine." She mumbled at stared at her surroundings. Then the Pegusi decided it would be a good time for rain.

"UUGGHH!" The princess groaned.

"Why does everything have to happen to me?" She wondered. She tried to destract herself by watching ponies pass by and papers blow. She hated this part of town. It was where the Earth Ponies lived. Sunrise had heard that in Equestria, the races lived together in harmony. That was not how things were in Stabalia. She was convinced that the races living together were simply rumors. In Stabalia, the Earth Ponies had the best housing and gardens, but the place was filthy and no pony cared to clean it up. The Pegusi had great weather, and they had soft furniture, but their hosing couldn't stand a storm, for they were made of clouds. And, though not so much as the Earth Ponies, their part of the town was filthy. The reason for this was that Pegusi were lazy (though they wouldnt admit it) by nature. The unicorns had decent weather most of the time. Their houses were made more for style than anything else. They had by far the cleanest part of the city. The three Alicorns were the royalty. In Sunrise's opinion, the way things were set up here were unfair.

"Darling, the train is here!" Her mother called to her.

"UUGGHH! I. Don't. Want. To. Go." She responded through clenched teeth.

"Sunrise Star Glow. Do not make a scene. Get on the first class car in a regal manor and do not say another word about how much you hate this!" Her father commanded quietly but firmly. His orange magic put a tiara on Sunrise's head. He watched as she lifted up her head and walked onto the train. her eyes seemed to dare anypony to get in her way. Despite her beauty, she had acquired her father's stubbornness and could produce glares almost as menacing as Noon Sun's.

"What will we do with her?" Midnight Moon asked.

Noon Sun merely shook his head and boarded the train with his wife in tow.

on the train, only a few minutes from Canterlot

"I don't know why you're so worried, Sunrise. I have met the lad before! He is quite the gentlepony! A fine match for any mare!" The king said in a desperate attempt to cheer up his daughter.

"Yeah. I just wish I was the pony that got o decide wether we were right for each other or not." She complained. She refused to face her father, and rather opted to stare a the beautiful countryside.

"Dear, just behave. No matter what, you will have to marry Blueblood, so at least pretend you want to! Otherwise the pegusi will schedule a hurricane." Her mother said. Sunrise knew that neither the Unicorns or the Pegusi's homes, or the Earth Ponies' gardens could survive such a storm.

"You wouldn't." She said with a gasp.

"As I tell Celestia and Luna, rule with an iron hoof. I will destroy those peasants if you do it behave." Midnight Moon said it as calmly as if she was offering to by her a new sweater.

Sunrise knew she was serious. "Fine." She said and attempted to stop a tear from escaping her eyes.

blueblood, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence awaiting the train

"For the love of your Luna's Stars and Celestia's Sun! Would you two please call it off!" Blueblood wanted to shout, but he was too prideful to do so in public.

His two aunts adverted their gaze. Celestia chose to help a pony, who had dropped her bags, magically before responding. "Just get to know her, and if you still feel this way then I won't make you marry her. But I'm confident enough that I bet you twenty bits that you'll be alright with her."

"Thank you! And you're on!" He said.

"This is so wrong!" Cadence thought as she spotted the incoming train.

"Oh! The train is here!" Luna said excitedly.

The train stopped and Cadence saw an orange stallion, a silver mare with a black mane, and a beautiful pink Alicorn emerge.

"That's my fiancé?!" They said in unison as they spotted each other.

"I thought that he would at least be an Allicorn!" Sunrise Glow thought.

"She's beautiful!" Blueblood thought. Try as he might, he couldn't see a single flaw in the Alicorn before him. He silently hoofed a bag of bits to his aunt.

"I thought you might!" Celestia said with a smug grin.

"Celestia!" Cadence whispered and nudged the princess's leg.

"Welcome to Equestria, Midnight Moon, Noon Sun, and Sunrise Glow!" Celestia said warmly. Her gaze fell on the pink mare before her, and she was taken back by her beauty. Just a glance and she was stunning, staring at her had no words.

"Thank you, Celestia. We re honored to be here peacefully." Midnight Moon replied. She sounded truly glad to be there, but Sunrise knew better. Her parents were planning something worse than arranging her marriage.