• Published 5th Dec 2013
  • 1,152 Views, 25 Comments

My Little Foundation: Containment Is Magic - CountDerpy



Twilight Sparkle has no idea what is going on, but she wants out. Now

  • ...
13
 25
 1,152

Containment is Magic

The entire cell block was quiet, save for four sets of hooves stomping down the long metal grating, the large florescent lights flickering on. Each of them wore a tight white suit and a large black helmet. It was impossible to tell them apart, save for the clearance level that was pinned onto the flanks of their suits. They each wore heavy black boots, and had a large machine gun mounted at their sides. They were ready to take on anything that the Foundation had them do, but right now their mission was just to escort the D-Class personnel to the test sites.


Twilight awoke in her small cell at the end of Cell Block 3. It was the same routine that she had gone through for the last three days. Wake up, go to the bathroom, eat whatever slop they gave her, go do physicals and then come back her, eat and go to sleep. She got up to use the bathroom when she noticed a piece of paper sitting where her breakfast tray usually sat.

"What's this?" She asked to herself as she sat on the toilet and started to read it as she did her business.

LTF FOUNDATION TESTING SESSION 145-38

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN THESE PRELIMINARY TESTING STAGES. WE WILL BEGIN NORMAL SCP TESTING TODAY. DURING THE REMAINDER OF YOUR THREE MONTH STAY YOU WILL BE REFERED TOO IN ALL TESTING AS:

D-98329

PLEASE REMEMBER TO COOPERATE WITH TEST COORDINATERS AND ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF. AT THE END OF YOU STAY YOU WILL BE RELEASED. ANY INSUBORDIATE TEST SUBJECTS ARE AT RISK OF IMMEDIATE TERMINATION WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE. THANK YOU

-LTF FOUNDATION 0-5


Twilight gasped a bit as she climbed off the toilet and put on a fresh new orange D-Class jumpsuit that also was laying on the table. "Testing, what kind of testing are they talking about!?"

She read the note again before her attention was turned towards her opening cell door, two of the armed guards standing outside of it with their weapons drawn and at the ready.

One of the guards stepped forward. "D-98329, please exit your cell."

Twilight hesitated at first, but a look at the guns urged her forward for her own well-being.

"Follow me." The guard said. "We've been authorized to kill any disobedient test subjects, so don't try anything stupid." The two guards started walking down the hall, leaving Twilight standing outside her cell in a state of panic.

The second guard turned around, aimed his gun and cocked it before firing a warning shot into Twilight's hoof. "HURRY UP!"

Twilight screamed as the bullet entered her leg, but quickly limped down the hallway, her blood trailing behind her. She walked ahead of one of the guards as the other lead her down a series of tunnels, hallways, and catwalks on her way to the testing area. Along the way, she caught glimpse of several ponies in lab coats, a change of pace from the guards she had been dealing with and the cloaked doctors that had examined every single inch of her. She wanted to call out to them for help, but decided against it when she felt the cold steel of the guards gun press against her side telling her to hurry up and keep moving.

After a few more empty hallways, the guards stopped her outside a door. The guard in front of her entered a number on a key pad before turning to her. "Just go through there. Do what they tell you to and you SHOULD be just fine." He stepped to the side and waived for Twilight to walk through. She hesitated until she heard the blast behind her and the sting of another bullet ripping threw the flesh of her already wounded hoof. She screamed before stumbling through the doorway as the guards shut the door behind her.

"Bastards!" She yelled as she used what little amount of magic she could muster up to seal off the wounds, her pain fading but the effects of blood loss settling in. She stood up again and walked towards the other door, trying her best to keep her balance. As she approached the door, she noticed a large sign hanging on the wall beside it. She could barely see it through her slowly tunneling vision, but she understood most of it . On the top it read:

SCP-173
Object Class: Euclid

"SCP-173?" She pondered silently for a moment until she looked at the picture on the sign. A pink mare with long straight hair and an evil glare was staring the purple alicorn in her face. Twilight's jaw dropped as she stared at it. "No way! Pinkie Pie!

Twilight burst through the door and ran straight into a guard. The guard glared at her before pushing her in line with two other ponies in orange jumpsuits. She stumbled around a bit in an attempt to regain her hoofing before turning to face a large metal gate that was slowly opening. Her eyes widened as she caught glimpse of the a pink manned mare standing in the back corner of the room. She was facing the wall, her front two hooves pressed against the wall as if she were trying to peer out of a nonexistent window. The floor of the containment area was littered with confetti, streamers and party hats. They were covered in a reddish brown mixture of fluids that Twilight could not identify, but the stench was repulsive.

The intercom blared to life with a static feedback as a woman's voice came on. "ALL D-CLASS PERSONNEL PLEASE ENTER THE CONTAINMENT CHAMBER." As the voice asked, the two other D-Class ponies started walking into the chamber, Twilight hesitantly following, her mind still filled with shock at the sight before her. The three ponies entered the room as the large metal door started to close behind them.

The intercom blared back into life. "PLEASE APPROACH SCP-173 FOR TESTING, AN-" The voice was cut short by the sound of the metal door behind Twilight reopening, she looked at it briefly before turning her attention back to her friend. "UM, THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM WITH THE DOOR CONTROLS. IT'S NOT RESPONDING TO ANY OF OUR ATTEMPTS TO CLOSE IT. SO, PLEASE... MAINTAIN A LARGE DISTANCE AND EYE CONTACT WITH SCP-173, AND PLE-" The voice was once again cut short by a loud static interference.

Twilight started to freak out and back out of the room as the lights started to flicker. She blinked and saw the Pinkie had moved several feet in front of the other two D-Class ponies. The lights flickered again as Twilight heard a scream and two sickening snaps. When the lights came back on, Pinkie was standing no more than two feet away. Twilight dared not to look away from Pinkie, but could see the two other ponies laying dead in the containment chamber. Their necks were snapped and blood poured from the mouth of one of them. The lights flashed again, and Twilight closed her eyes, knowing that death would be upon her.

But it never came, and as she opened her eyes, Pinkie was gone. She looked up to the catwalk and saw a soldier backing away, his machine gun firing into a distant corner before the two blinked at the same moment, and Pinkie was standing a foot away from the now dead guard. The lights went out and Twilight heard a loud crash, the moment before a blaring alarm came on. She didn't know what to do, she was too scared to even move, but knowing that staying where she was spelled death, she ran towards a door.

Why the hell is Pinkie doing this! What the hay is wrong with every pony! She thought as her hoof slammed against the button and the door opened into a long hallway with two narrow alcoves. She ran through and into one of the alcoves as the intercom blared back into life.

"THE SITE IS EXPERIENCING MULTIPLE KETER AND EUCLID CLASS CONTAINMENT BREACHES! RAINBOW DASH AND PINKIE PIE HAVE BREACHED CONTAINMENT! FULL SITE LOCKDOWN IS INITIATED!"

Twilight curled up into a ball under her wings. Never had she been more scared in her life. Rainbow Dash...and Pinkie Pie....

"What in the name of Celestia is going on here!"

Comments ( 25 )

Interesting plot but I have no personnel need to keep reading

+1 thumb

i like it :pinkiehappy:

this was a very nice story, although there were few spelling errors it was great all together.:twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Ruby Rose deleted Dec 5th, 2013

3581687 to each his own :twilightsmile:
3582706 thanks :pinkiecrazy:
3582739 yeah but a few errors here and there won't stop me! Lack of an editor and my poor grammar and short attention span maybe, but nothing else! WAR FACE!!! :twilightangry2: :pinkiecrazy: :flutterrage: :trixieshiftleft: :rainbowkiss: :moustache:

I applaud you good sir! Nice read! Psst... include me in the behind the scenes... :raritywink:

+1 Like
JUST MAKE SURE YELLOW SCP-096 IS HERE, THAT THING NEEDS TO BE SEEN!!

3595988 SPOILER ALERT!:

SCP->Pony

173->Pinkie
096->Fluttershy
RADICAL LARRY->Dashie
Plague Doctor->Rarity
Pariphrial Jumper-> Scootaloo
Computer->Discord
913(?)->Itself
Jade Ring-> Alicorn Amulet
012->Starswirl's Book
087-B-> ?????
D-Class 7928740-826-> TBA
Some SCP 420-J---> No explanation needed

3601019 AJ will be an OC SCP unless somepony thinks up who she could be from the SCP Wiki

The title is really good. So is the story.
I assume you know about the MLP mod for SCP?

3605870 of course....I'm not even scared of pinkie no more.....maybe
...

Comment posted by CountDerpy deleted Dec 10th, 2013

3606036
This fic made me want to play SCP again.

3606043 this this fic is making you...markiplier is making me play it again too :P

3608634
E.M.T
Epic Markiplier Time.
Have you tried Vapour yet? It's pretty good.

3608951 Mhm love it....been playing dread halls alot

I am just as curious let's see where this story goes I look forward to future chapters:pinkiesmile:

I'm making a story on scp where a clone of rainbow dash is scp-106/ main protagonist of the story

Sorta. Just instead of actualy killing ponys she is just creepy
Example: img.youtube.com/vi/Y8oyUCBsI0U/0.jpg
Also your lucky I just showed off 2 more planed characters I might add.

5672197 idk who the middle guy is but I am guessing that one of the new characters is LTF-096 aka Fluttershy?

Flutterbat actualy

Login or register to comment