• Published 4th Oct 2013
  • 959 Views, 37 Comments

Mind Twist: The First of The Insane - TwistedSkittles



"Get out while you still can. Nopony can escape the screams and the memories." A quote by Mind Twist as we learn of her parents, her voices, and who she really was. A prequel to The Mentally Unstable Wing of Ponyville Hospital

  • ...
1
 37
 959

Finally Found

After the Doctor released me, along with the others, I am still trying to fit in a bit more with the other ponies. I can still hear them talking about me and some of them are still very frightened. But I already a wonderful husband named Navy Heart. We first met at my therapy group. We have given birth to a little foal named Skittle Twist. We will raise her to know that the Equestria is not always what it seems. She is healthy and happy, yet the other ponies are asking about her strange eyes. One is green and the other is blue. Nopony knows what the cause of this is, for this has never happened before. She is a strange little foal, but I still love my little Skits anyways.

While Navy Heart is away in the navy (hence the name), I am taking care of Skittle Twist just like my mother did. Perhaps she will meet Skittles one day. Nopony will tell me anything about my parents, and I still have yet to find out what my old newspaper clipping means.

Although I continue to go to my therapy group, I still have memories of the Wing. It’s like they are engraved in my brain.

The Princesses have thrown most of the old Hospital staff in the dungeons, although a few have not been caught, including Misses and Nurse Redheart.

Every once in a while I can’t help to think ‘What happened to them? Where are they now? Are they trapping more ponies for their amusement? Who is their leader? Who else knows of the Wing before it was shut down?’

I have yet to find the answers.

Sincerely Now Yours,

Mind Twist

The First Of The Insane

Author's Note:

Alright last chapter. :raritycry:
I am working the next story and I will soon give you bronies a preview soon. Check my blog for updates and news.
I know the whole Skittle Twist thing is self promotion, but everything connects in the end. The New Beginnings of Skittle Twist are NOT part of the Insane series but you can read if you want.
Hope you had fun! :pinkiehappy: