• Published 4th Oct 2013
  • 1,812 Views, 66 Comments

Secret Ingredient - Pastel Pony



(Unofficial cupcakes sequel) Rainbow Dash is missing, and the stories of a family emeregency just don't seem right, so Fluttershy pays Pinkie Pie a visit, and stumbles upon a horrible secret...Pinkie's special ingredient isnt what it seems

  • ...
13
 66
 1,812

Part 2: Into the Basement

The first thing I noticed was the smell.

Rot

Decay

Evil…

It sent shivers down my back.

I took a small step, then another. I wanted to run away, run and pretend this room wasn’t here.

I didn’t want to see what was down there…

I was afraid.

I glanced back to see Angel attempting to prop the door open with a brick that was sitting on the top step. For some reason, this calmed me down. I turned back to the stairs; this was Pinkie’s basement! What on earth was I afraid of??? Balloons and streamers?!?!?

More confidently, I took another few steps forward. Angel scampered onto my back, finished with messing around with the door. I looked back at him, and even in the slight darkness, I could see the fright in his eyes. Whatever bad feelings I had about this place, he had them to.

I closed my eyes for a second, and with a quick mental stare-down, I pushed my fright into the corner of my mind and began trotting down the long set of stairs. I could hear the hum of a cheerful voice, yep, definitely Pinkie Pie.

I slowed down again as I reached the end of the stairs…just around this corner…

And then I saw it. The room.

There was blood all over the floor…and…and bits of…of ponies everywhere.

With these…decorations…decorations for Hell’s party.

And in the middle of the room was Pinkie Pie.

I stared at her, and she stared at me.

And then I fainted.


When I came to, I was on a kind of tilted table, with straps around my hooves and my middle. I could feel them against my fur, but for some reason I couldn’t bring myself to open my eyes. Why? Why wouldn’t I open them? Slowly, I forced my eyelids open.

Oh…that was why I didn’t want to open my eyes.

I was in the basement, Pinkie’s basement, the basement filled with horrors nopony should see. I started to hyperventilate, and I struggled desperately against my straps. I had to get out of here, I had to get out, and go home, and pretend I’d never seen this place.

“I’m afraid you’ll find those straps aren’t meant to come undone easily!” sand a cheerful voice. “I mean come on, Why have them if they aren’t going to work, ya know?” I looked over to my left to see Pinkie Pie standing next to me, grinning as if she’d just made a hilarious joke.”

“P…Pinkie? What…What’s going on? What is this place?” I whispered.

“Oh silly billy, you know what this place is!” said a still smiling Pinkie, “This is my basement! Where I make my Secret Ingredient! You weren’t supposed t come in here, you silly old snoop!”

I could only stare at her.

“You see,” she giggled, walking in front of me. “My cupcakes need a special dose of what I call Strawberry Vanilla, and Strawberry Vanilla is made from…well, “ she said, surveying the room, “I’m sure you can guess.”

I forced myself to look at the room. What I had originally thought to be normal tables and chairs were made out of bones, there were decorations made from bits of rotting flesh, and a banner made from skins, with the words Life is a Party written on it…in blood.

Oh my Celestia, Pinkie made her cupcakes with…with…

I turned my head, and emptied my stomach onto the floor. Pinkie jumped back and gave me an irritated look.

“Ewwww…C’mon Fluttershy! Don’t make a mess in my work room!”

Shivering, I looked away from her and closed my eyes. Please wake up, please wake up, please wake up.

“Well,” sighed Pinkie Pie, “I suppose it’s about time we get started.”

My eyes snapped open. “What???”

She just shook her head, almost looking sad now. “Sorry Fluttershy, I try to be fair and stick to the numbers, but I’m afraid I can’t have ponies finding out about this place, which means your number just moved up.” She turned to a cart that was next to us, and pulled off the sheet covering it. Underneath there was an assortment of knives and wicked looking objects. She ran her hoof over them before suddenly snapping it back.

“I just remembered!” she said “I need your help with something.”
She trotted away and returned after a minute wearing a dress made out of skinned cutie marks, stitched together in a patch work fashion. Severed wings were attached to the back, and the clang of a unicorn horn necklace rang in my ears.

I shrieked and tried to avert my gaze from the dress, trying to ignore the fact that several of the cutie marks looked painfully familiar.

“You like it?” Pinkie giggled, “I made it myself! Wouldn’t Rarity be proud?!” she laughed and pointed at one of the cutie marks, “I’m sure you’ll recognize this one! You fillysat her a lot!” I stared at the cutie mark, two peppermint sticks in a cross…oh Celestia…Twist. I felt tears spring up in the corners of my eyes.

“Anywho, I just got two new cutie marks, and I really want to find the best way to display them. You may not be a fashionista, but I think you’ll know just the place for them!” she held up two matching cutie marks in front of my face. They were clouds…with little rainbow lightning bolts.

I stared at them, and then screamed, I screamed and screamed and screamed, and couldn’t stop. Pinkie cuffed me around the head.

“Stop screaming or I’ll be forced to cut off your ears!” she growled. I snapped my mouth shut, and then opened it again slowly.

“You…you killed her…you killed Rainbow Dash.” I whispered

“Yes indeedy, her number came up, and, well, rules are rules.”

I was crying now, really crying. The tears were rolling down my cheeks, and I whimpered quietly.

“Awww. Don’t be sad Fluttershy. She’s not gone! Look! She’s right over there!” She pointed over to a little stuffed doll sitting on one of the chairs. It was a cyan blue, with magenta buttons for eyes, and a rainbow mane and tail.

“You see,” Pinkie said, “I was originally going to stitch up the real Rainbow Dash, but then I realized how messy and not nice that would be. So I cut off her mane and tail, and made a Dashie doll.” Her voice cracked slightly, and I thought I was a tear run down her cheek “So I can have my friend forever.”

Then she turned to me and gave me a winning smile. “That’s what I’m going to do for you Fluttershy, so that you and I and Dashie are together always.” She reached out and brushed my mane. “You have such a beautiful mane. What do you say we take it off now so that it doesn’t get all messy and bloody?”

“No!” I shrieked, but she grabbed a knife in her mouth and pressed my mane against the table. In one quick chop, my mane was gone. Pinkie picked it up lovingly and placed it on a table before turning back to me with a smile.

“Tail next?” Without waiting for an answer, she bent down, and I heard a dull thwack. Pinkie straightened up with my severed tail, and proceeded to tickle the tip of my muzzle with it. Laughing, she set it aside.

“Ok, sorry Fluttershy, but fun times over, we really need to get started!” Pinkie picked up a knife and walked over to my side, staring intently at my flank.

“What…What are you doing?” I asked fearfully.

“Well,” said Pinkie with a giggle, “I think I’m going to catch some butterflies!” She placed her knife against my skin and began to cut a circle around my cutie mark. I screamed and couldn't stop despite her warnings. The pain was worse than all the bumps and scrapes of a lifetime. I could feel the blood running down my flank. I was going to die here... I was going to die in this horrible place.

I felt Pinkie remove the knife, and slowly my screams faded to shaky sobs. Slowly, Pinkie reached for her skinner, but then froze.

There were voices yelling things, and I could hear the clobber of hooves on stone. Several figures burst into the room, and though my eyesight was blurry from the pain, I could distinguish several of the ponies tackling Pinkie, while the orange one ran towards me, screaming my name over and over again.

Reaching me, the pony pulled ferociously at the straps holding me down.

“It’s ok Fluttershy, it’s ok. We’re gonna get ya outta here, okay?”

“A….Applejack?” I whispered.

And then it all went black.

Author's Note:

Ok...yea

So, I can guarantee that this is the only chapter with gore in it, so if you made it through this, then your good. :)

Hope you liked it, lemme know what you all think
(constructive criticism is fine, but any more simple insults will not be tolerated...I'm writing this, deal with it)