• Published 1st Mar 2012
  • 25,548 Views, 751 Comments

Fluttershocked - Gregory the Mighty



After being caught in a compromising position, Fluttershy is stuck in suspended animation.

  • ...
62
 751
 25,548

The Wedding Knight

A loud thud rocked the airship.

“Hehe. dude. Princess getting railed. Right behind this door. hehe.” A slack-jawed guard smiled to himself as he appreciated the joy of guarding that particular door on that particular night.

“You think this is a laughing matter? C’mon, why do you think the honeymoon suite is in the most reinforced part of the airship?” the hard-jawed guard stationed at the opposite of the door was not amused. He was interrupted by a sound.

Another loud thud was heard.

“The sexual appetite of the alicorn is a force of nature. They try to keep it contained, but once it’s let out, massive damage can occur. It they did that in an earthbound structure, the vibrations were cause an earthquake! That’s why we have these airships!”

“Whoa! Really? I feel sorry for the poor stallion in there. He’s probably getting his flank broken right now. I heard that’s what happened to the Wonder Bolts.”

“I heard they were all attacked in their sleep by rabatious hanggliding raccoons.”

“Nah, that was just a carefully constructed cover story made up by the Wonder Bolt’s publicity guru.”

The thuds from inside the room ceased.

Shining Armor emerged from the door. He wore a silk robe and had a smug look of confidence on his face. “Hey, I know there are supposed to be two here at all times, but do you think you could be a gentleman and fetch us another barrel of cider. We’re getting a bit dehydrated in there. I’ll stay out here and watch if need be.”

The guards did not seem to have an issue with this. The slack-jawed one left to the scullery to get a barrel.

After a minute or two, the curiosity of the strong jawed guard got the better of him and he broke protocol to ask some questions. “So... how is your evening going?”

“Pretty good. Definitely could make my top 5 evenings of all time, in fact.”

“You’re not feeling... injured or fractured in any way?”

“What the legendary appetite thing? That’s just an old ponies tale. Truth is they are demons in the sac, though. Softest coats in the universe. And their tails? They tickle you in just the right way. Pure magic.”

“Wow.”

“I tell you, once you go Alicorn, none other can satisfy your horn. Good thing Princess Celestia matched us up.”

“Say, you seem to be doing pretty well with the ladies.”

“I do alright for myself.”

“Do you think you might be able to hook me up with an alicorn?”

“I’ll see what I can do.” He handed the guard his business card. Why Shining Armor keeps business cards in his silk robe is anyone’s guess. The other guard returned and the unicorn then retired into his room with the barrel.

* * *

Cadence lay sprawled out on the bed. Her wings were outstretched and seemed to be rising up on their own. Shining was beginning to see what that meant. But he checked the clock and it was almost time. He had to stall for a minute.

He sat on the barrel of cider and looked over his new bride. “So, was I worth the wait?”

“No! You should have let me tear your clothes off and have my way with you on the first date!”

Shining Armor laughed. “With your Aunt right there? That would be a little rude, don’t you think?”

“Phooey.” She licked her lips. “Get over here, you, I want to try giving a horn job...”

Shining Armor smiled. “I’m right behind you, but there is one thing I’d like you to do for me beforehand. A favor. The sun will be rising in a minute...”

“Ack!” Princess Cadence was stunned. “You mean we’ve been at it all night?”

“Sort of. We lose night as we travel east, toward the rising sun; but yes, we have been at it all night. I really would like to watch the sunrise with you.”

Cadence lifted an eyebrow. “Really? More than a horn job?”

“Just because us stallions aren’t ardent about flowers and decorations, doesn’t mean we don’t have our needs for romance. This is important. Please just do this for me.” He opened the window to the room, letting in the twilight. “I want you to watch the sunrise with me.” He was ready to jump on her at any moment, of course, but this was something he really wanted to share with is wife.

Cadence pouted impatiently. “You didn’t seem concerned with watching the sun set while we were waiting to take off.”

“That’s because nothing was ending. This is a beginning.”

Cadence was pleasantly surprised. “I don’t know what to say. Ok, lets do it.”

They lay next to each other, nuzzling their necks as the sun came up over the mountains.

After a few minutes, Cadence turned to her husband. “Is there a reason we can’t watch this together with you on top of me?”

“Ah, compromise. Truly the sign of a strong marriage.”