• Published 22nd Oct 2013
  • 19,646 Views, 199 Comments

SCP-███ - Journeyman



Why does Equestria seem so peaceful? Because it's our job to lock up all the monsters. Behind our walls lie demons, darkness, and all the keys to set them loose. Welcome to the Foundation.

  • ...
14
 199
 19,646

SCP-69-J — Heartbreaker

Item #: SCP-69-J

Object Class: Sexy Safe

Special Containment Procedures: All pictures of SCP-69-J are to be destroyed due to the decreased productivity via serious wanking. Various safe spaces are to be constructed at all sites and are to include for all males: action figures, foam swords, nerf guns, race car beds, and a sign adorning each room that states “N0 GURL2 AHL0WED”. Should SCP-69-J ever approach a safe space directly, those inside are to lock the door and watch the Power Ponies series on max volume until it goes away.

If encountered outside of a safe space, staff are not to do the following with the subject: seduce, solicit, chat about mutual interests, invite to dinner, have a coffee, or “go to your place for drinks and a chance to talk”. She’s really not that into you, no matter how much you say she is easy on the eyes.

Description: SCP-69-J is a highly dangerous entity that provokes gross bodily changes in male staff, including deepening of the voice, strange body hair, and fondness for the opposite gender, with notable emphasis on SCP-69-J itself. People exposed have stated that SCP-69-J smells nice, has pretty eyes, and has shapely flanks—

Doctor Locklear has been placed in quarantine due to exposure to pictures of SCP-69-J.

Most recent picture of SCP-69-J before she casts her Gandalf spells.

If you see anyone calling her cute, please report them for reeducation and mandatory cootie shots.


SCP Foundation Homesite

Author's Note:

April Fools to all, and to all a good night.