• Published 22nd Oct 2013
  • 19,607 Views, 199 Comments

SCP-███ - Journeyman



Why does Equestria seem so peaceful? Because it's our job to lock up all the monsters. Behind our walls lie demons, darkness, and all the keys to set them loose. Welcome to the Foundation.

  • ...
14
 199
 19,607

Log of Anomalous Items #3

Item Description: Blue and green pegasus feather. Those within approximately twelve (12) meters can only communicate in sheep noises.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Covert raid on the manor of ██████████.
Current Status: Incinerated.

Item Description: Orange candle with an orange flame. When lit, the candle will always remain lit for exactly four (4) hours regardless of the attempts to smother the flame.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Covert raid on the manor of ██████████.
Current Status: Used in containment of SCP-724.

Item Description: Stone depiction of a waxing moon. Item resets circadian rhythm, but only when used as a worship idol/icon.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Recovered artifact from SCP-724.
Current Status: Used with Mobile Task Force Tau-17 (“Night Mares”)

Item Description: Six six-sided dice. When rolled, all dice roll sixes.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Confiscated from Agent Avers.
Current Status: In storage.
Notes: Motherfucker kept getting max damage on his rolls. -Agent Page

Item Description: Grey candle with a grey flame. When lit, the room becomes darker regardless of previous illumination.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Covert raid on the manor of ██████████.
Current Status: Undergoing testing.

Item Description: White candle with a white flame. When lit, the holder spontaneously combusts.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Covert raid on the manor of ██████████.
Current Status: In storage.

Item Description: Blue candle with a blue flame. When lit, it appears to alter chance and provide good fortune.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Covert raid on the manor of ██████████.
Current Status: Undergoing testing.

Item Description: Purple candle with a purple flame. When lit, it renders the holder and the candle invisible.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Covert raid on the manor of ██████████.
Current Status: In storage. Testing. Missing.
Notes: Where is the damn thing? -Researcher Sora, Catalog Office

Item Description: Yellow candle with a yellow flame. When lit, the holder spontaneously explodes.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Covert raid on the manor of ██████████.
Current Status: In storage.
Notes: I know the results of these tests are incidental, and this exact result is why we have D-Class, but this is getting ridiculous. -Researcher Sora, Catalog Office

Item Description: Large, curved tooth of indeterminate species. Item appears to greatly assist in active memory recall.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Manehatten History Museum, Oddity Wing.
Current Status: Undergoing testing.

Item Description: Alchemical bottle filled with wendigo tears. One drop will lower the temperature of anything it touches to exactly freezing.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Covert raid on the manor of ██████████.
Current Status: In storage.

Item Description: A patched tent with several holes in it, yet consistently has an inside temperature of 24°C (75°F).
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Found at coordinates ██°██'S ██°██'E during a scouting mission by MTF Beta-7. Campsite showed signs of a struggle, but no bodies or trails were discovered.
Current Status: In use by MTF Beta-7.

Item Description: A single mummified Breezie hand. When held by any species with wings, they are seemingly incapable of flying any longer.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Found during a mass accident during a Breezie migration in ███████, Equestria. Agent on scene discovered and removed the item upon discovering the collapse of hundreds of Breezies.
Current Status: Medium value item storage at Site-16. SCP classification pending further approval.

Item Description: The skinned hide of a black feathered griffon that ensures sleepy individuals will always fall into REM sleep within five minutes.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: [REDACTED]
Current Status: Memetic item storage.
Notes: Despite the requests for personal use, I believe rumors that any member of staff using this would result in a significant decrease in morale. -Dr. █████

Item Description: Bloodied cloth wraps normally used for hoof boxing. Item makes the wearer incredibly friendly and promotes a desire for friendly duels.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Item seized by Manehatten officers after breaking up an illegal fighting ring. Seized later by Foundation assets.
Current Status: Low value item storage in Site-16.

Item Description: A gem-studded birch riding saddle that turns the wearer into a hermaphrodite.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Unearthed from a sand dune during a dust storm by Agent ████. Location was locally known as a “mobile brothel” staging area by a pony named ██████ Jubilee.
Current Status: Undergoing testing.
Notes: Alright, I want to know who’s assigning ████ his recon. -Researcher Sora

Item Description: A single green egg with a yolk that contains equine genetic material. Testing has provided inconclusive data pertaining to the egg’s origin.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Discovered in an open Zebrican market. Item came to the agent on scene’s attention as egg shells colored as such were not sold in that area.
Current Status: Undergoing testing.

Item Description: A hoof-printed recipe for cherry chimichangas that changes ingredients every time the recipe is made.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Nailed to a notice board in the port town of Isla de Skyhook.
Current Status: In the Site-16 mess hall.
Notes: I recommend the strawberry syrup and cranberry one if you get it. -Special Agent Mirage

Item Description: Probably not a daisy sandwich that definitely can be directly described.
Date of Recovery: ██-██-████
Location of Recovery: Maybe somewhere close to where Agent Whispers was last.
Current Status: Half not eaten. Remains not in storage.


SCP Foundation Homesite

Author's Note:

If you can spare the coin, feel free to visit my Patreon page.

If you'd like to add your own addition to the Foundation, feel free to PM me.